First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Grace

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Mar 23, 2013
I have a problem with them.
I live in Auckland, near a highly Indian populated suburb. I'm almost 16, I'm a tall white girl with red hair. Indian men cannot HELP but sexually harass me on the street! I'M SICK OF IT! arrrggghhh

But it is mainly Indian men who do this. I don't know if it is a thing in their culture, but their arrogance and seeming mistreatment and disrespect towards women is just driving me nuts! Why won't they leave me alone when all I wanna do is walk to the gym?
And I just read a thread in the Australia forum with an Indian man claiming that white women love Indian men.
Anyone else feel the same way as I do?
Any opinions?
Thanks
Proud Maori

New Zealand

#2 Mar 23, 2013
You have to be atleast 16 to join a gym....lol

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Wanganui, New Zealand

#4 Mar 23, 2013
Grace wrote:
I live in Auckland, near a highly Indian populated suburb. I'm almost 16, I'm a tall white girl with red hair. Indian men cannot HELP but sexually harass me on the street! I'M SICK OF IT! arrrggghhh
But it is mainly Indian men who do this. I don't know if it is a thing in their culture, but their arrogance and seeming mistreatment and disrespect towards women is just driving me nuts! Why won't they leave me alone when all I wanna do is walk to the gym?
And I just read a thread in the Australia forum with an Indian man claiming that white women love Indian men.
Any opinions?
Thanks
Forget about the Indians, I'd be looking over my shoulder for Maoris, the Indians wont rape and kill you.
Grace

Auckland, New Zealand

#5 Mar 23, 2013
Proud Maori wrote:
You have to be atleast 16 to join a gym....lol
No you don't... it's 15.
Tweeter

Auckland, New Zealand

#6 Mar 23, 2013
Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>Forget about the Indians, I'd be looking over my shoulder for Maoris, the Indians wont rape and kill you.
There are no maoris around here very few anyway. Just heaps of third world immigrant trash dragging the country down. Indians are world famous for rape mate.
Proud Maori

New Zealand

#7 Mar 23, 2013
Grace wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't... it's 15.
I've been going to gyms since i was 16, if i could've started earlier i would've, so i think i know what i'm talking about here
Proud Maori

New Zealand

#8 Mar 23, 2013
Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>Forget about the Indians, I'd be looking over my shoulder for Maoris, the Indians wont rape and kill you.
For an old man you sure are stupid.
arnold

Auckland, New Zealand

#9 Mar 23, 2013
Proud Maori wrote:
<quoted text>I've been going to gyms since i was 16, if i could've started earlier i would've, so i think i know what i'm talking about here
so those weights must be a bummer to steal,how do you do it one at a time or what?
Proud Maori

New Zealand

#10 Mar 23, 2013
arnold wrote:
<quoted text>
so those weights must be a bummer to steal,how do you do it one at a time or what?
Why would i steal when i have my own weights? bench, dumbells, heavy bag, speed bag, maize bag, mitts, 2x exercycles, ab workout etc

“Educating Utus”

Wanganui, New Zealand

#11 Mar 23, 2013
Proud Maori wrote:
<quoted text>Why would i steal
Because that's what horis do, you cant help yourselves.

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

#12 Mar 23, 2013
Proud Maori wrote:
<quoted text>I've been going to gyms since i was 16, if i could've started earlier i would've, so i think i know what i'm talking about here
So, you've been going to the gym for what...about a year?
Grace

Auckland, New Zealand

#13 Mar 23, 2013
Okay, can we please not turn this into something else that it's not?
I'm talking about Indian men and sexual harassment.
Not Maori's or whites, or gym memberships.

“Educating Utus”

Wanganui, New Zealand

#14 Mar 23, 2013
Grace wrote:
Okay, can we please not turn this into something else that it's not?
I'm talking about Indian men and sexual harassment.
Not Maori's or whites, or gym memberships.
Just trying to warn you and others reading this thread. Everyone, especially vunerable and defenseless women, children and the elderly need to know the dangers posed by Maoris.
Justice

Rotorua, New Zealand

#15 Mar 23, 2013
There's only on solution to your harrassment problem - Move!! Once these creepy Indians invade an area it's almost impossible to get rid of them. New Zealand's ridiculous open door immigration policy is letting them in by the planeload, every single week. And when I say planeload we're talking A380 not Cessna.
Tweeter

Auckland, New Zealand

#16 Mar 24, 2013

Since: Dec 09

Hamilton, New Zealand

#18 Mar 24, 2013
Grace wrote:
Any opinions?
Thanks
Why do you think theres a Billion of the critters
Chaste Indian

Delhi, India

#20 Mar 28, 2013
Grace wrote:
Any opinions?
Thanks
First, tell me how do you know they are Indians?

Also you whites skanks are very well known for screwing starting at the age of 5. Hope you know the world record!

So instead of BSing out here, go service your white pigs and those subhuman monkeys, self respecting leftover!
Chaste Indian

Delhi, India

#21 Mar 28, 2013
Grace wrote:
Any opinions?
Thanks
Also i don't think any self respecting Indian with a tiny bit of dignity will ever look at a white tr@mp. Forget about touching one.

Cause, Touching a white t@rt = STD infections!
Grace

Auckland, New Zealand

#22 Apr 30, 2013
Chaste Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
Also i don't think any self respecting Indian with a tiny bit of dignity will ever look at a white tr@mp. Forget about touching one.
Cause, Touching a white t@rt = STD infections!
They are lower class Fijian Indians who feel inferior to the rest of the population, so they feel the need to take it out on a white girl to make them feel better about themselves.
I am a well educated, self respectful young woman who has never had a boyfriend nor sex.
If anything, I know a lot of Indian girls who sleep around.
It's not just a white thing, at all.
Red and Gold Por Vida

Auckland, New Zealand

#23 Apr 30, 2013
Torqueing Heads wrote:
Hey shit head do you not watch the news. Indian men not long ago packed raped a girl and she died because the raped her with a metal bar. Your one track mind has you blind to anything that you either dont agree with or you dont have the mental stamina to understand. You always tell people..."facts only please". So take your own advice and know what yiu are saying before you say it. FUCKHEAD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There Is No Such Thing as Race 15 min 43lbt 236
What are some traditional MAORI food recipes? (Feb '14) 23 min Samdaman 124
New Zealand Named World's Best Country 37 min Maaaahahahahahaha... 50
can someone explain why the maori are so hated (Jan '13) 43 min Maaaahahahahahaha... 1,070
N.Z is a foul country 48 min Maaaahahahahahaha... 128
why are poly girls so beautiful ? 1 hr Maaaahahahahahaha... 127
Burglars hit Manawatu schools 1 hr Keyster 5
More from around the web