Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TEEstrong

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2012
it is a shame growing up thinking that samoans fijians hawaiians were different.. when in all actuality we are all of the same blood.. same tribe.. the same sea faring people who setteled these pacific islands..
Must_be_joking_m e

Leichhardt, Australia

#2 Sep 20, 2012
TEEstrong wrote:
it is a shame growing up thinking that samoans fijians hawaiians were different.. when in all actuality we are all of the same blood.. same tribe.. the same sea faring people who setteled these pacific islands..
Most Fijians are Melanesian, not Polynesian.
TEEstrong

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Must_be_joking_me wrote:
<quoted text>Most Fijians are Melanesian, not Polynesian.

your right. yet we share the same bonds and the same histories. travel the same oceans. eat the same fishes. used the same stars. fought eachother. killed eachother.. ate eachother. traded with eachother. our blood and the ones of melanesia are mixed. we are brothers.
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Must_be_joking_me wrote:
your right no shit about that we fijian came and mixed with Samoan in return we created a race called the Polynesian dumb wit we are the daddy the Samoan women was our wife's the should bitch slaps poofters like you.

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Wanganui, New Zealand

#5 Sep 20, 2012
TEEstrong wrote:
<quoted text>
our blood and the ones of melanesia are mixed. we are brothers.
Polynesian blood is mixed with European as well, especially in NZ where the average blood quantam among the halfbreeds is approaching 50\50. Do you consider us your brothers?
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#6 Sep 20, 2012
TEEstrong wrote:
<quoted text>
your right. yet we share the same bonds and the same histories. travel the same oceans. eat the same fishes. used the same stars. fought eachother. killed eachother.. ate eachother. traded with eachother. our blood and the ones of melanesia are mixed. we are brothers.
man just cause fijian was the biggest hoe in the south pacific you people need to stop fighting with each other. we are tired of this bull kaka. Its normally the Samoan and Tongan be talking each other down and we fijian are stuck in the middle of all this bullshiittt
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>Polynesian blood is mixed with European as well, especially in NZ where the average blood quantam among the halfbreeds is approaching 50\50. Do you consider us your brothers?
i will live that with the Tongan and Samoan dont drag fijian into this mess.
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Must_be_joking_me wrote:
I really wanna throw a coconut to kill your sheep ahahahah
Must_be_joking_m e

Leichhardt, Australia

#9 Sep 20, 2012
tompingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
your right no shit about that we fijian came and mixed with Samoan in return we created a race called the Polynesian dumb wit we are the daddy the Samoan women was our wife's the should bitch slaps poofters like you.
Why do you come on here and post?

Nobody likes you and everyone knows you say the most retarded things.
Must_be_joking_m e

Leichhardt, Australia

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>Polynesian blood is mixed with European as well, especially in NZ where the average blood quantam among the halfbreeds is approaching 50\50. Do you consider us your brothers?
I would say the blood quantum is more European than that. It would be more like 2/3 Caucasian for the average NZ maori probably even more.

And yes you're right, there would not be many full-blooded pacific Islanders left ouside of the east indies..

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Wanganui, New Zealand

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Must_be_joking_me wrote:
<quoted text>I would say the blood quantum is more European than that. It would be more like 2/3 Caucasian for the average NZ maori probably even more.
And yes you're right, there would not be many full-blooded pacific Islanders left ouside of the east indies..
The only stats available regarding 'Maoris' are from a genetic study carried out on 'Maori' prison inmates in the 90s. The average blood quantam was 61% Maori and 39% European. Our 'Maoris' were the only ethnic group in the world to refuse to participate in the National Geographic Genome Project, so the inmate stats are all we have and there are no full-blooded Maoris left.
60% of part Maoris 18 to 35 choose partners with no Maori blood, so I would guess the average mix is now around 50/50 and rapidly declining.
TEEstrong

United States

#12 Sep 20, 2012
Torqueing Heads wrote:
why not?? the whole purpose of this subject is for polys to set aside there differnces and be of one people.actually we got to widen the scope to melanesians and micronesians as well

“Sawadee Ka”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Sep 20, 2012
tompingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
man just cause fijian was the biggest hoe in the south pacific you people need to stop fighting with each other. we are tired of this bull kaka. Its normally the Samoan and Tongan be talking each other down and we fijian are stuck in the middle of all this bullshiittt
Ping pong boy I think maybe you are born stupid? We are adult here. Stay in school son.

“Sawadee Ka”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14 Sep 20, 2012
TEEstrong wrote:
<quoted text> why not?? the whole purpose of this subject is for polys to set aside there differnces and be of one people.actually we got to widen the scope to melanesians and micronesians as well
No no no honey it don't work like that round here. If we not set ourself aside from difference how can we be better than you and your kind?
You must be Freemason making all people come under one rule one thought. This what these imbeciles think they rather fight than untie. Notice how all kiwi who are white like war? And hate god? A scam story they just made up? How people trust them? I don know ?
TEEstrong

United States

#15 Sep 21, 2012
Hajime wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no honey it don't work like that round here. If we not set ourself aside from difference how can we be better than you and your kind?
You must be Freemason making all people come under one rule one thought. This what these imbeciles think they rather fight than untie. Notice how all kiwi who are white like war? And hate god? A scam story they just made up? How people trust them? I don know ?
my kind?? and what is your kind??

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

#16 Sep 21, 2012
Hajime wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how all kiwi who are white like war? And hate god?
Holy crap Hajime. You come out with some of the most ridiculous comments...do you pluck these out of thin air, or out of your sloppy rear end? Or should that be your 'mangina', because we can't be sure of what stage of re-assignment you're at?
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#17 Sep 21, 2012
Hajime wrote:
<quoted text>
Well.....blow me!

Since: Jul 12

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#18 Sep 22, 2012
You should of titled your post: "What am I?? I, Teestrong, am Polynesian".
TEEstrong

United States

#19 Sep 22, 2012
Otara wrote:
You should of titled your post: "What am I?? I, Teestrong, am Polynesian".
you know whats thats more clever=)

Since: Dec 09

Auckland, New Zealand

#20 Sep 23, 2012
Torqueing Heads wrote:
I think youll find a closer resemblance in your albino cousins than any PI

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PEOPLE there are more then three subjects we ca... 7 min Sand Man 38
Mowree/Poly Gangs 29 min Beastly 6
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 52 min Mr T 31
Labour needs to come clean on CGT 56 min Dave Cunilips 1
Masters student wants to hear your perspective ... 1 hr Sand Man 3
Sir Edmund Hilary was Australian 2 hr Soiled 6
Tony Abbott earmarks NZ as a nuclear waste dump... 2 hr beatlesinthebog 26
An Open Letter To The Poor Of New Zealand 6 hr Beastly 100
Ashburton shooting disturbing: Key 10 hr beatlesinthebog 27
Is New Zealand fast becoming a 3rd world Country (Dec '13) 21 hr Random Dude 65