A Maori hating Maori

New Zealand

#265 Sep 15, 2012
Jim Bolger hone harawira John keys and a little school girl are on a plane about to crash and there are only 3 parachutes. John grabs one and says I'm the prime minister and the nation needs me as he jumps. Hone notices the little girl holding what looks like one of the parachutes, snatches it off of her and says I'm the smartest Maori and if it weren't for me our race would be doomed! As he jumps. Jim says to the little girl ive served my country and am no longer important so I'll stay with the plane. The little girl hands jim one of the last 2 parachutes and says that's ok the smartest Maori jumped out with my school bag.
A Maori hating Maori

New Zealand

#266 Sep 15, 2012
How come hone doesn't want Moari inter racial marriage with Asians?
Cos their kids will turn illiterate useless drivers.
A Maori hating Maori

New Zealand

#267 Sep 15, 2012
How do you get ten Maori into a bambina?
Throw in a dole check

How do you get them out?
Throw in a job application.
The kernel

New Zealand

#268 Sep 15, 2012
Whats the difference between a Maori and a box of KFC ?
A the KFC can feed a whole family.
Titanic

San Pablo, CA

#269 Sep 15, 2012
Three kids were playing on the train tracks,one was Chinese,one white and one Maori
A train came roaring around the corner and squashed them all into a mess of broken bones skin and blood.
The kids all ended up standing in line in front of St Peter at Heavens Gates
The Chinese kid was first to see St Peter,what happened son says St Peter ,wellI was run over by a train says the little Chinese boy,St Peter says you poor thing here's a set of wings you're now an angel.
The white kid is next,what happened to you says St Peter,I was killed by a train says the white kid,you poor thing says St Peter here's a set of wings now fly off my little angel.
Finally the Maori kid gets his turn ,what happened to you my son says St Peter ,well says the little Maori kid I was playing on the train tracks and bam got hit and killed by a train,you poor thing says St Peter here have a set of wings,the Maori boy looks at St Peter and says ,am I gonna be an angel,St Peter ,no boy you're gonna be a blow fly

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Wanganui, New Zealand

#270 Sep 18, 2012
New Zealand Radio - Daily Question Competition to win a CD.

Announcer - "What category question would you like".

Caller - "Sport please".

Announcer - "What's the name of the race that stops a nation?"

Caller - "Maori"

SILENCE...
Frank

Auckland, New Zealand

#271 Sep 28, 2012
why is New Zealand like a box of matches?

The black ones don't work.

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

#272 Sep 29, 2012
Rangi's finding it hard after getting caught scamming the system and having his benefit cut back to the normal level. After SKY tv, petrol for the HSV, alcohol and smokes, he's finding there's not enough left to feed the kids. So he sends his missus off to K'Rd.

At the end of the night she returns home in a hell of a mess, and plonks $49.05 down on the table.

Rangi says "Churrrr...not bad woman" and asks "but which cheap bastard paid the 5 cents?"

The missus replies "All of them".

“Tino Rangatiratanga”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#273 Oct 1, 2012
Q: What do you call a Pakeha wahine with a yeast infection?

A: Cracker with cheese

“Tino Rangatiratanga”

Location hidden

#274 Oct 1, 2012
Q: How do you stop 5 Pakeha guys from raping a Pakeha woman?

A: Throw them a golf ball

“Tino Rangatiratanga”

Location hidden

#275 Oct 1, 2012
Q: What's white and 14 inches long?

A: Absolutely nothing.

“KFC has got nuffink on me”

Since: Aug 12

Apia, Samoa or w/e the KFC is

#277 Oct 1, 2012
What's black, dumb and confused about the title of thread's.

Ma Gay

“Educating Utus”

Wanganui, New Zealand

#278 Oct 2, 2012
That Maori Guy wrote:
Q: How do you stop 5 Pakeha guys from raping a Pakeha woman?
A: Throw them a golf ball
Maori jokes only please
Must_be_joking_m e

Leichhardt, Australia

#279 Oct 2, 2012
That Maori Guy wrote:
Q: What's white and 14 inches long?
A: Absolutely nothing.
If you're taling about penie sizes then I would think any Polynesian would keep quiet.

Interestingly the largest recorded penis in the world is about 14 inches in length. And it's the penis of a WHITE guy from New York, so you're actually wrong.

“Tino Rangatiratanga”

Location hidden

#280 Oct 2, 2012
Must_be_joking_me wrote:
<quoted text>If you're taling about penie sizes then I would think any Polynesian would keep quiet.
Interestingly the largest recorded penis in the world is about 14 inches in length. And it's the penis of a WHITE guy from New York, so you're actually wrong.
LOL... did you actually look up dick sizes or are you speaking from experience tough guy?

JFC cracka can't take a joke.

“Tino Rangatiratanga”

Location hidden

#281 Oct 2, 2012
Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>Maori jokes only please
They are Maori jokes. They're Maori jokes about Pakeha.

“Educating Utus”

Wanganui, New Zealand

#282 Oct 2, 2012
Must_be_joking_me wrote:
<quoted text>If you're taling about penie sizes then I would think any Polynesian would keep quiet.
Yes it's known as the "Polynesian curse" and every time I hear these fools mention penis size I cast my mind back to my rugby days, the changing rooms and showers, I mean you just couldn't help but notice what an awful curse it is. The remarkable thing is they seem to be in complete denial of the nearly absent Polynesian organ and bring the subject up all the time.

“KFC has got nuffink on me”

Since: Aug 12

Apia, Samoa or w/e the KFC is

#283 Oct 2, 2012

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#284 Oct 3, 2012
A Maori hating Maori wrote:
What's the difference between a Maoris misses and a toilet seat?
Toilet seats got a smaller hole and less stink!
ahaha haha ha oh deary me

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#285 Oct 3, 2012
That Maori Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
They are Maori jokes. They're Maori jokes about Pakeha.
thats funny, the only good jokes i know are about maori, sometimes they are not jokes, its realism

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are Polynesian/Maori women disgusting and a... (Jan '11) 6 hr whinetoa 1,182
News Ban Suppression (Jun '10) May 22 Trews 64
News Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang... (Mar '07) May 19 ftp auks 4,167
Kiwis - who's tougher, Maori/Islanders or US Bl... (Jul '11) May 13 jusheretoreadandc... 156
News Russian Veterans Celebrate Victory in Far-off N... May 12 sara 2
News New Zealand Will Vote on Flag Next Year (Oct '14) May 6 Old Zealand 97
criag you wuss May 5 swinglow 1
More from around the web