few questions for a school work

few questions for a school work

Posted in the New Zealand Forum

Chanoine Alexia

Mons, Belgium

#1 Apr 13, 2013

Hi, I'm a student in Belgium and i need to work on a projet about New Zeland ( it's for my final exam). I need to reply to a few questions, so if someone have some time, please help me ^-^" :
1) The nature of people

What do people assume about the basic nature and beliefs about other people? In particular, others may be considered to be good, bad or have some combination.

'Good' here is in the traditional sense of being socially oriented. A bad person is thus considered selfish.

How you think about other people in this way will have significant effect on how you respond to them. It also affects how you think about yourself.

2) The relationship with nature

What do people think about nature and their responsibilities and rights around it?

Some people believe that we should live in harmony with nature, preserving and supporting it. Others (and perhaps a majority now) see nature as our servant and supplier. This view allows us to plunder it without concern.

In other parts of life this translates into the use of all kinds or resource and whether it is used up or sustained.

3) Mode of activity

What is the primary mode of activity in an organization or society?

In some societies, there is a focus on 'being', where who you are is more important than what you do. Other societies are very action oriented and status comes from what has been achieved rather than an ascribed status.

4) Temporal orientation

Which is more important: past, present or future?

Some societies focus on the past, ancestors and traditionalism. Others are focused on the hedonism of today, whilst still others plan carefully for the future.

Thank you for your comprehension, hope someone could help me

Chanoine Alexia

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Papakura, New Zealand

#2 Apr 13, 2013
Chanoine Alexia wrote:
Hi, I'm a student in Belgium and i need to work on a projet about New Zeland ( it's for my final exam). I need to reply to a few questions, so if someone have some time, please help me ^-^" :
1) The nature of people
What do people assume about the basic nature and beliefs about other people? In particular, others may be considered to be good, bad or have some combination.
'Good' here is in the traditional sense of being socially oriented. A bad person is thus considered selfish.
How you think about other people in this way will have significant effect on how you respond to them. It also affects how you think about yourself.
What do people think about nature and their responsibilities and rights around it?
Some people believe that we should live in harmony with nature, preserving and supporting it. Others (and perhaps a majority now) see nature as our servant and supplier. This view allows us to plunder it without concern.
In other parts of life this translates into the use of all kinds or resource and whether it is used up or sustained.
3) Mode of activity
In some societies, there is a focus on 'being', where who you are is more important than what you do. Other societies are very action oriented and status comes from what has been achieved rather than an ascribed status.
4) Temporal orientation
Some societies focus on the past, ancestors and traditionalism. Others are focused on the hedonism of today, whilst still others plan carefully for the future.
Chanoine Alexia
1) The nature of people
White ones good, Brown ones bad [keep well clear]
2]The relationship with nature
Mostly good, but the Maoris have no idea of ecology and litter their land with car wrecks and fridges.
3) Mode of activity
The white folks are very work orientated, while the Maoris sit around looking for handouts.
4) Temporal orientation
Present is much rosier than the awful specter of the future, as the brown skins are outbreeding us at an alarming rate, the country is doomed!

Since: Apr 13

Christchurch

#3 Apr 13, 2013
1) People here are retarded. The decent people have left mostly for oz and anyone stupid enough to migrate here is a tard.

2) No one gives a shit its only clean cas theres fuck all people living here.

3,4) Sorry I'm a tard so I don't understand and anyone who does is Australian on holiday here.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4 Apr 22, 2013
Chanoine Alexia wrote:
1) The nature of people

3) Mode of activity

4) Temporal orientation

Chanoine Alexia
this is childish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mowree mental health (Aug '14) 7 hr Yurika 2
Is James Sands a pedophile ? (Mar '14) 7 hr Yurika 8
Dr Fox has been a pure blessing for NZ (Apr '14) 7 hr Yurika 3
Poll Is Dr Paul Fox Jesus ? We love him so much 7 hr Yurika 1
Dr Paul Fox to be knighted (Aug '14) 7 hr Yurika 2
Dr Paul Fox is great (Aug '14) 7 hr Yurika 4
Beloved Dr Paul Fox should run for PM of New Ze... (Aug '14) 7 hr Yurika 5
More from around the web