Who's better Samoans,Tongans or Maoris

Since: Dec 09

Auckland, New Zealand

#1888 Jun 11, 2012
Nesian Mystik wrote:
Question: Which Is Better Moari, Samoan or Tongan?
Now the answer is based on more than sports and from these last posts gangs?? but to do with culture and and up bringing...cause if you ask any real maori, tongan and samoan about what they think of all your posts they will 100% nah that guy or girl is not a maori,samoan or tongan they dont know there culture because if they did the will know that sports stardom, skin colour and gangs is not what is first taught and what is not measured in cultures.
Answer - top achievements of each ethnic group:
Samoa is an independant country
Samoa is credited to be the birth place of polynesia
Samoa has a samoa language week in NZ and AUS
Tonga has the only suriviving polynesian monachry internationaly recognised.
Tonga has a military (samoan and maoris do not)
Tongan soldiers involved in ww2 and with iraq, afghanistan and east timor....etc
Moaris are the only indingenous people of a british colony to have the smarts to strike up a contract (treaty of watangi) with the largest empire on earth rather than getting colonized with no rights to their lands ( un like abos and samoans ) as we should all know ..the britsh dont make deals back in those days they go in, conquer and then allow the indigenous people to earn rights back after selling most of the land and ehasting natural resources.
Maoris fought in ww1, ww2, east timor, afghan,iraq, vietnam ..etc
Maoris are recognised by most universities as having the highest population in the polynesian group.
thats a few of many that real samoans, tongans and maoris living the real life and behaving the real way would mention in a forum like this not gangs, skin colour and how many players in a white mans sport... I am sure there will be posts following this saying this shit and that shit racial slur here racial slur there ...will prove only on thing that you are more european than maori, samoan tongans...cause it wasnt only desease, slaugter and colonisation that came with the eropeans but they also brought descrimination...
Like a maori friend said to me and my tongan friend where are all different vegetables but from the same garden!!!!!!
If maoris are so smart..how come you keep asking for handouts..and why do tongans like to kiss everyones arsse..hehe

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

#1889 Jun 11, 2012
Nesian Mystik wrote:
cause it wasnt only desease, slaugter and colonisation that came with the eropeans but they also brought descrimination...
That was probably the best post on this thread...but spoiled by that ridiculous last sentence. Discrimination was alive and well long before the British arrived. To be sure... one of the basic tenets of tribalism was discrimination.
Maori are gross

Auckland, New Zealand

#1890 Jun 11, 2012
Gutsfull wrote:
<quoted text>
That was probably the best post on this thread...but spoiled by that ridiculous last sentence. Discrimination was alive and well long before the British arrived. To be sure... one of the basic tenets of tribalism was discrimination.
A very knowledgable man you are.
Maori are gross

Auckland, New Zealand

#1891 Jun 11, 2012
Poly Thug wrote:
Theres some very sad people out there, if we look at facts, we can all agree theres more recognized Samoan boxers and NFL players than Tongans and Maoris.
We can also agree theres more Maori in the Allblacks and NZ League team than Tongans and Samoans.
And we can all agree theres more Tongans in the Australian rugby and rugby league team than Maoris and Samoans.
Now look at them as one. As N.M said, were all different vegetables from the same garden, a Kumara, a taro and a coconut.
I only saw one Maori in the Allblacks, that little halfback, who wasnt all that good, had enthusiasm but was definitely no jimmy cowan or justin marshall, byron kelleher
Maori are gross

Auckland, New Zealand

#1892 Jun 11, 2012
Plenty of New Zealand boys and a couple of Island boys, GO THE ALL BLACKS, my husband loves his rugby almost as much as me :)

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

#1893 Jun 11, 2012
Maori are gross wrote:
<quoted text>
A very knowledgable man you are.
Thank you....flattery will get you everywhere.:)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1894 Jun 11, 2012
Gutsfull wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing Guts.

This racist garbage that Whites are supposed to have invented prejudice and discrimination is just another way for those pushing their anti-White agenda to blame whitey for everything that ever went wrong in the world. And then sadly it gets believed and then repeated by people like the poster above without them ever having to think too hard whether it is actually true or not.

A lot of people who have studied animal behaviour also report that their animals can show these traits. So how did Whites invent it!

I have said it before and I will probably say it again that the origin of these traits pre-dates human evolution altogether.

Even if we eradicated every single race of people off the planet to end racism, we would STILL end up finding ways of discriminating against each other for traits that we do or do not like. That is just in our nature. It is encoded in our genes to discriminate and show prejudice.

This might be an interesting read for their real origins:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/03/...

Saltlakesianas

Australia

#1895 Jun 11, 2012
Poly Thug wrote:
Theres some very sad people out there, if we look at facts, we can all agree theres more recognized Samoan boxers and NFL players than Tongans and Maoris.
We can also agree theres more Maori in the Allblacks and NZ League team than Tongans and Samoans.
And we can all agree theres more Tongans in the Australian rugby and rugby league team than Maoris and Samoans.
Now look at them as one. As N.M said, were all different vegetables from the same garden, a Kumara, a taro and a coconut.
Oh ok more Maoris in the league and rugby teams ok?
Manu vatuvei,sika Manu are Tongan Jeremy smith is half Tongan half Samoan,setemata sa,Jeff Lima,Iosia soliola,Jerome ropati,Sam perret,Steve matai,Thomas Leuluai,Krisnan inu,David Faalongo are all Samoan this guys were all part of the RL 2008 world cup wining team.New Zealand owe alot to the islanders.
Saltlakesianas

Australia

#1896 Jun 11, 2012
Poly Thug wrote:
Warriors nrl team,Manu vatuvei,Konrad hurrel,bill tupou,feleti Mateo,
Akuma taai,sio sua taukeiaho,Ivan penehe,sione Lousi,John palavi,Sam Lousi are all Tongan...Carlos tuimavave,Jerome ropati,Ben matulino,Pita godinet are all Samoan. Kevin Locke is half Tongan half Maori.
Please do your research before posting.
Saltlakesianas

Australia

#1897 Jun 11, 2012
Poly Thug wrote:
Samoans who played in the rugby world cup wining side for new Zealand 20011,maa nonu,victor Vito,Jerome kaino,mills muliaina,sonny bill Williams,Kevin mealamu,John afoa.
Saltlakesianas

Australia

#1898 Jun 11, 2012
Poly Thug wrote:
Tongans NFL stephen paea,vai sikahem,Haloti gnata,Fili moala,
Chris Kemoeatu 2 time super bowl winner,Stanley havili,Roy helu,
Harvey unga,Deuce lutui....NBA jabri Parker Tongan.
MAORI AND PROUD AS PUNCH

Auckland, New Zealand

#1899 Jun 11, 2012
Saltlakesianas wrote:
<quoted text>
Samoans who played in the rugby world cup wining side for new Zealand 20011,maa nonu,victor Vito,Jerome kaino,mills muliaina,sonny bill Williams,Kevin mealamu,John afoa.
MAORI who were in the AllBlacks winning world cup team....
corey flynn, piri weepu, aaron cruden, dan carter, hosea gear, zac guildford, cory jane, richard kahui and israel dagg. Theres someone else too but i cant be f*ckt checking it....

Now this years allblacks team that are MAORI...
dagg, guildford, gear, tawera barlow, kahui, carter, cruden, jane, tamati ellison, weepu, aaron smith,luke romano and hika elliot...

Now i can link you to any of these players you think arent Maori or that werent chosen for the Allblacks :)

Sole the allblacks are all Maori LOLzz..
MAORI AND PROUD AS PUNCH

Auckland, New Zealand

#1900 Jun 11, 2012
Saltlakesianas wrote:
<quoted text>
Tongans NFL stephen paea,vai sikahem,Haloti gnata,Fili moala,
Chris Kemoeatu 2 time super bowl winner,Stanley havili,Roy helu,
Harvey unga,Deuce lutui....NBA jabri Parker Tongan.
MAORI NFL PLAYERS - dixon, rhett ellison and his dad is ricki ellison (2x Super Bowl winner) and played alongside the great joel montana. All Maori and the only kiwis to play in the NFL....now just imagine how many Maori NFL players there'd be if Maoris knew what NFL was....LOLzz
MAORI AND PROUD AS PUNCH

Auckland, New Zealand

#1901 Jun 11, 2012
Saltlakesianas wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok more Maoris in the league and rugby teams ok?
Manu vatuvei,sika Manu are Tongan Jeremy smith is half Tongan half Samoan,setemata sa,Jeff Lima,Iosia soliola,Jerome ropati,Sam perret,Steve matai,Thomas Leuluai,Krisnan inu,David Faalongo are all Samoan this guys were all part of the RL 2008 world cup wining team.New Zealand owe alot to the islanders.
New Zealand owe nothing to the islanders, there all kiwis....LOLzz

Now Maori in the world champion World Cup squad of 2008.....
lance hohaia, jason nightengale, shaun kenny-dowall, benji marshall, thomas leuluai, nathan cayless (captain), adam blair and bronson harrison - now those guys were all only the starting XIII that played in the final LOLzz...

and the bench had isaac luke, sam rapira and greg eastwood.. 11/17 were Maori hehehe..... now if i named the reserves like you have, that number would double LOLzz...
MAORI AND PROUD AS PUNCH

Auckland, New Zealand

#1902 Jun 11, 2012
Maori are gross wrote:
<quoted text>
I only saw one Maori in the Allblacks, that little halfback, who wasnt all that good, had enthusiasm but was definitely no jimmy cowan or justin marshall, byron kelleher
Is that right KKKeenAZ aka drop nuts LOL....

The Allblacks had heaps of Maori in the last game - Israel Dagg, Zac Guildford, Dan Carter, Aaron Smith (the little halfback who was probably man of the match) Piri Weepu, Hika Elliot, Aaron Cruden and probably more....

Now i can happily link you to any of these guys you think arent Maori or that didnt play :)
MAORI AND PROUD AS PUNCH

Auckland, New Zealand

#1903 Jun 11, 2012
Saltlakesianas wrote:
<quoted text>
Warriors nrl team,Manu vatuvei,Konrad hurrel,bill tupou,feleti Mateo,
Akuma taai,sio sua taukeiaho,Ivan penehe,sione Lousi,John palavi,Sam Lousi are all Tongan...Carlos tuimavave,Jerome ropati,Ben matulino,Pita godinet are all Samoan. Kevin Locke is half Tongan half Maori.
Please do your research before posting.
LMFAOzz thats the warriors, the NZ League team is more than a cut above them...LOLzz

Maoris in the kiwis that played in the last ANZAC were..

josh hoffman, jason nightengale, shaun kenny dowall, benji marshall (captain) sam mckendry, jesse bromwich, isaac luke, jared warea, alex glenn and adam blair (vice captain) thats 10/17 of the team being Proud Maori.... and if kevin locke and keiran foran werent injured they'd be there also......

And the Kangaroos had James Tamou and Jonathon Thurston who are Maori......

That means theres more Maoris in the NZ and Australian league team also than Tongans and Samoans...
MAORI AND PROUD AS PUNCH

Auckland, New Zealand

#1904 Jun 11, 2012
To conclude, theres more Maoris in the Allblacks, Kiwis and Kangaroos than Samoans and Tongans put together.... Now i challenge anyone to prove me wrong or that any of the guys i named arent Maori :)
Tongawhat

Australia

#1905 Jun 11, 2012
MAORI AND PROUD AS PUNCH wrote:
To conclude, theres more Maoris in the Allblacks, Kiwis and Kangaroos than Samoans and Tongans put together.... Now i challenge anyone to prove me wrong or that any of the guys i named arent Maori :)
Stop pulling yourself over the white guys their not Maoris. everyone knows!!! like i said before,Hoffman is torrestraight islander and jonathan Thurston is abo full stop.only a smelly Maori like you doesn't know Maoris are black.there's no comp!!! their are no Maoris doing anything, except running to Australia,because the islanders rule there country hahahaha.go to bed dreamer and hope uncle bully doesn't pay you visit. LoL this Maoris the dumbest shit I'v ever seen.
Tongawhat

Australia

#1906 Jun 11, 2012
<quoted text>MAORI NFL PLAYERS - dixon, rhett ellison and his dad is ricki ellison (2x Super Bowl winner) and played alongside the great joel montana. All Maori and the only kiwis to play in the NFL....now just imagine how many Maori NFL players there'd be if Maoris knew what NFL was....LOLzz
Hahahahaha exactly even if Maoris did know, there's to many Tongan and samoans in the NFL to keeping their smelly Maori ass out anyway.
That's why you only have one black guy and 2 whites hahAhahahah go do the haka it might make you feel better.lost soul hahahaha
Tongawhat

Australia

#1907 Jun 11, 2012
<quoted text>Is that right KKKeenAZ aka drop nuts LOL....
The Allblacks had heaps of Maori in the last game - Israel Dagg, Zac Guildford, Dan Carter, Aaron Smith (the little halfback who was probably man of the match) Piri Weepu, Hika Elliot, Aaron Cruden and probably more....
Now i can happily link you to any of these guys you think arent Maori or that didnt play :)
Ok Dan Carter,zac Guilford hahahahaha
Just looked at their pages on google, nothing saying about Maori anything hahahaha now this dumb Maori has to name whites to try and strengthen the argument.you got shit boy and you know it!!!!
Plus, weepu was on the bench, and cruden was a 3rd choice stand off,due to injury, in the world cup hahahaha useless. It is true Maoris are dead!!!!
WHITES OWN THE MAORIS BLEHHHHH lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Restaurant review: Waiomu Beach Cafe on the Tha... Jan 13 Lesleyandmike 1
News Teens in police pursuit in Far North Jan 3 Mom 1
News Lotto NZ returns $204 million to the community Dec 25 Franklin Agapay 8
News New Zealand defends UN vote on Israeli settlements Dec 24 Dick USA 1
News Regulator takes issue with penalty charge for s... (Apr '16) Dec 21 Solarman 4
News Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang... (Mar '07) Dec '16 John 4,205
News New Zealand PM Changes Mind on Same-Sex Marriag... Dec '16 Magic Utah Uwear 1
More from around the web