“KFC has got nuffink on me”

Since: Aug 12

Apia, Samoa or w/e the KFC is

#2204 Sep 20, 2012
Cook wrote:
Luke romano is not Maori, ok! <quoted text>
All those players he named, I can also claim them as white people, not because they have white names, not because they look white, but because unlike the so called "part Maori's" he has named, most of which aren't, but they have 15/16th white heritage as opposed to the 1/16th part hori.

He's just a failure, a troll, a little person trying to scrape together something retarded.
TEEstrong

United States

#2205 Sep 20, 2012
BigBoss wrote:
To let use know Tonga is Maori ancestors and we are the Kingdom of the Pacific!...
Samoan are our Slaves and always will be forever until a king of the pacific beats ours... The samoan braclet tattoo stands for Tongan Slave no mater what you put in the braclet...
David Tua is not a pussy but he ahnt hard hes fallen alot and has fallen to our TONGAN pacific Champion Pua pua 2 years ago and hell keep falling untill hes dead... Btw tongan t.v don't allow nz to record...
An trust me i know my history in Tonga Samoa And N.z
tokoua are you serious?? all this shit your saying is tae smh.. why create seperation.. im tongan as well. but you got to understand your polynesian first. all of our people are of one origin..
Who cares

Brisbane, Australia

#2206 Sep 22, 2012
Stupidest post on the internet, WHO CARES????
Yummy

New Zealand

#2207 Sep 22, 2012
Cook wrote:
Luke romano is not Maori, ok! <quoted text>
if a pro athlete says there Maori and/or wears Maori tattoos describing there family lineage, guess what sunshine, there Maori, ok!
Must_be_joking_m e

Leichhardt, Australia

#2208 Sep 22, 2012
Yummy wrote:
<quoted text>if a pro athlete says there Maori and/or wears Maori tattoos describing there family lineage, guess what sunshine, there Maori, ok!
Good thing Luke Romano can't be Maori then...
Yummy

New Zealand

#2209 Sep 26, 2012
Sonia Manaena is the strongest lady in the world and Derek Pomana was a 3 time world champion power lifter in the 110kg+ mens division. Regardless of this and other Maori accomplishments already named on here i think us and the Tongans and Samoans are all equals. We all enjoy the same sports and do very well for such a very small population

#2210 Sep 26, 2012
Yummy wrote:
<quoted text>if a pro athlete says there Maori and/or wears Maori tattoos describing there family lineage, guess what sunshine, there Maori, ok!
You think tribal tattoo designs are Maori. You are stupid, they are the most popular designs around the world, today's part Maori just copied them. A real Maori tattoo is done with a bone and horse manure, and usually encases stupid swirly crap not copied from European and American designs.

Also, in regards to your stupid post, then most of the so called 1/16th part Maori's you have named, are not even part Maori, right? So, you have what, 1 part Maori in the AB's now? Cool man!
ben tuitama

Auckland, New Zealand

#2211 Sep 27, 2012
Samoans and tongans are cousins

#2212 Sep 28, 2012
ben tuitama wrote:
Samoans and tongans are cousins
Idiot. A cousin is someone that is a daughter/son of your uncle or aunty.

Thisis why you polynesians are thought of like crap. Because, inside your head, is just a bunch of mushy stupidness.
TEEstrong

United States

#2213 Sep 28, 2012
NESIAN QUEEN wrote:
<quoted text>
Thisis why you polynesians are thought of like crap. Because, inside your head, is just a bunch of mushy stupidness.
are you a white girl or something?? but anyways i believe the tokoz point is that we are related.. not necessarily the definition of cousins.. can i ask you a simple question.. why do you hate polys?? its just a humble question..
TongaKid

Auckland, New Zealand

#2214 Sep 28, 2012
NESIAN QUEEN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you took his statement LITERALLY :)
ben tuitama

Auckland, New Zealand

#2215 Sep 28, 2012
TongaKid wrote:
<quoted text>LOL you took his statement LITERALLY :)
I think she's a old lady???
TEEstrong

United States

#2216 Sep 28, 2012
ben tuitama wrote:
<quoted text> I think she's a old lady???
haha prolly
Must_be_joking_m e

Leichhardt, Australia

#2217 Sep 28, 2012
NESIAN QUEEN wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by how inbred Polynesians are, they could be virtual cousins...
Terry Teo

Auckland, New Zealand

#2218 Sep 29, 2012
It wasn't Hitler talking about the Maori Battalion that was Rommel. The maori battalion were the true front runners for the SEALs and SAS, they were masters at guerilla warfare. While the british army tactics usually called for drawn out trench warfare the maori battalion in smaller strike units were apt at moving quickly and taking out designated targets up close and personal. It was their skills with the bayonette that made them feared by Rommel and the Germans who called them the scalp hunters.
TEEstrong

United States

#2219 Sep 29, 2012
Must_be_joking_me wrote:
<quoted text>Judging by how inbred Polynesians are, they could be virtual cousins...
and how about them white sheep bangers??
Gfacts

Brisbane, Australia

#2222 Oct 10, 2012
The reason Dan Carters is shy about being Maori may have many reasons one being disconnected to his Maori oragin due to a family member fallout in the past, two his iwi Ngaitahu is the Maori tribe that inhabits the south Island but from what Iam aware many south Island sub tribes do not consider them selves as Maori e.g Waitaha Ngati Moemoe etc, they say it was the Maori that intruded on them and betowed the name upon them. It was easier for collonialist to lable every native as Maori but this was not the case. Dans dad clearly looks like he has Maori blood lines but it may be one of the pre-Maori sub tribes of the south Island, hence a bit of ill fealing, its kind of like a Maori being labled a new zealander, witch is not his oragin.
maoris all day

Wellington Point, Australia

#2223 Oct 12, 2012
Maoris are stupid, islanders are dumbest in the world o for awesome ay dummies.......kiwi teams dont need islanders give up too easy look at the warriors thats why there shet crusaders can only have 2 islanders per year coz if they have anymore they would be wooden spooners, look at the auckland blues pathetic to many dummies in there!!! You put heaps of maoris in a team you win chiefs classic example world cup winning nz rugby league team, all blacks world cup team
Must_be_joking_m e

Leichhardt, Australia

#2224 Oct 12, 2012
TEEstrong wrote:
<quoted text> and how about them white sheep bangers??
What? all ten of them?

Still better than being inbred like Islanders all are.
TEEstrong

United States

#2225 Oct 12, 2012
yes you and the nine others..hhaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tarris was raised by Africans 4 hr ngatangiia 5
James Sands was a compulsive liar 5 hr Jimmy Sands sucks 1
James Sands - What a knob head 6 hr James Sands Rolf ... 1
Whoa Jimmy Sands, He's a man eater 6 hr James Sands pedo ... 1
Jimmy Sands is banned from the site 6 hr James Sands pedo ... 1
Tarris has accepted his gayness 7 hr James Sands pedo ... 1
Cat got your tongue Mr Savile Sands? 7 hr James Sands pedo ... 1
More from around the web