Tongans - JOnah LOMU and Valerie Adams
JeffTheMaori

Auckland, New Zealand

#5 Jan 1, 2012
mate whoever has Jonah Lomu wins hands down

Since: Dec 09

Hamilton, New Zealand

#6 Jan 3, 2012
The 3 put together would terrify you Manu so why ask...isnt watching sonny bill in almost every rugby ad on tv enough to tell you who the best looking is...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 3, 2012
netbanger wrote:
The 3 put together would terrify you Manu so why ask...isnt watching sonny bill in almost every rugby ad on tv enough to tell you who the best looking is...
you obviously don't watch rugby, but anyways I didn't ask who was the best looking because I ain't a poofta like you

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Jan 3, 2012
For me, Tongans.

I do like David Tua though, in drag.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 3, 2012
I saw her once, coming out of Burger King and she was saying, "I'm gonna be the drag Queen heavy weight of the world one day! Did you see the lipstick Lennox was wearing!? What a biatch!"

All part of the training I guessed.
YofkYo

Wellington, New Zealand

#10 Jan 4, 2012
JeffTheMaori

Auckland, New Zealand

#11 Jan 6, 2012
Tongans I forgot they also have Big Manu Vatuvei

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 Jan 6, 2012
The team with the most powerful HAKA. ALL BLACKS.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 6, 2012
Well Tongans own the league at the moment especially the Warriors team, 13 Tongans don't bother counting the junior warriors to many

Auckland, New Zealand

#14 Jan 7, 2012
Noone really watches the warriors anymore...they sukc...biggest FAIL of 2011..now that soundz more like it.

Location hidden

#16 Jan 8, 2012
netbanger wrote:
Noone really watches the warriors anymore...they sukc...biggest FAIL of 2011..now that soundz more like it.
coming second in the nrl, I wouldn't call that suck, your the bigggest fail, go suck on your moms balls ape brain.
Poly Power

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#17 Jan 9, 2012
Samoans! please! you Tongans are famous NZ not worldwide!

Sonny scdmit bodybuilder!

Troy polamu and Lofa Tatupu NFL!(seriously famous like ads etc...)

Tim Cahill Soccer!

And this other cat who was like 5 gold winner for olympics... half Samoan!

Anyway! is wrestling sports cause there's the USO's and who can forget the ROCK!

Hamilton, New Zealand

#18 Jan 9, 2012
ManuT wrote:
<quoted text>coming second in the nrl, I wouldn't call that suck, your the bigggest fail, go suck on your moms balls ape brain.
SBW...now thats a sportsman...League and Rugby now pro boxer soon to be NZ Heavyweight and all round nice guy...trully the womans man

Location hidden

#19 Jan 9, 2012
Poly Power wrote:
Samoans! please! you Tongans are famous NZ not worldwide!
Sonny scdmit bodybuilder!
Troy polamu and Lofa Tatupu NFL!(seriously famous like ads etc...)
Tim Cahill Soccer!
And this other cat who was like 5 gold winner for olympics... half Samoan!
Anyway! is wrestling sports cause there's the USO's and who can forget the ROCK!
Jonah Lomu still considered by many as the most famous rugby player in the world FYI still more famous than any samoan

polamu LMAO it's polamalu is only famous in the U.S, plus we got the highest paid polynesian player Haloti Ngata - 61 million and tatupu WTF he retired in 2010 it's 2012 know one knows who he is.

why didn't you want to name your gay gold medal winner LOL
Stower

Auckland, New Zealand

#20 Jan 9, 2012
I agree that Lomu is the most famous sportsman not just between polnesians but the whole pacific, but we have The Rock who is the most famous polynsian.
Poly Power

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#21 Jan 9, 2012
ManuT wrote:
<quoted text>
Jonah Lomu still considered by many as the most famous rugby player in the world FYI still more famous than any samoan
polamu LMAO it's polamalu is only famous in the U.S, plus we got the highest paid polynesian player Haloti Ngata - 61 million and tatupu WTF he retired in 2010 it's 2012 know one knows who he is.
why didn't you want to name your gay gold medal winner LOL
What LOL! and how many Tongans playing the game than Samoans? huh? lastly Troy get PAID over 100 million dollars! and on Ad's in America!

Secondly Jonah Lomu! who gives a dang! Alsena Tuilagi and Viaga Tuigimala and Brain Lima in my opinon we're better players

HE CAN'T TACKLE A GREAT RUGBY PLAYER AND RUN OVER PLAYERS AND TACKLE!

He was good cause rugby was coming into the pro era! defences was shid! until 2002

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 162
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are white women so disgusting ? (Apr '11) Jun 29 ngatangiia-wahene 190
Son of Joan Brimmicombe Jun 28 just2deal at veri... 1
Anyone likes rollercoasters?? Jun 26 ngatangiia 2
News Government to spend $330m on 41 new cycleways a... Jun 25 Dez 1
News Flooding hits lower North Island, closing State... Jun 20 Maggie in Canada 1
News Trustpower destroys 135,000 flyers after compla... Jun 20 Anonymous 1
News Same-sex voucher stoush: Does NZ treat gay coup... Jun 18 Abrahammock Regions 7
More from around the web