Afghan bomber strikes near major US base, killing 3

Full story: Fox News
A vehicle driven by a suicide bomber exploded at the gate of a major U.S. military base in eastern Afghanistan on Wednesday, killing the attacker and three Afghans, Afghan police said. Full Story
indy

Mansfield, MA

#1 Dec 26, 2012
i thought o was gonna end the wars? then again, he didnt close gitmo either, but when is he gonna get us out of his war there?... if the seals got obl, there is no reason to be there..... maybe they have oil???? since they said in the past "we cant win" its time to pull out.....
Sve

Stockholm, Sweden

#2 Dec 26, 2012
how many innocent people must die there?
usa and the rest of these criminals must get out, withdraw and fu.. off at last. They are responsible for all these deaths directly and indirectly.
indy

Mansfield, MA

#3 Dec 26, 2012
Sve wrote:
how many innocent people must die there?
usa and the rest of these criminals must get out, withdraw and fu.. off at last. They are responsible for all these deaths directly and indirectly.
...ya the muslim terrorsts are so nice.... it was an afghan doing the bombing u clueless dolt, not an american.... some europeons are such clueless idiotic fools...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NATO Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 36 min tarmo 8,913
Obama lays out immigration goals, not timing 1 hr spud 56
Putin promises new weapons to fend Western threats 4 hr George 3
US Knew Turkey Aided Al Qaeda But Did Nothing T... 15 hr Dumrul 8
Turkish foreign ministry expresses 'astonishmen... Tue TRNC 3
Canada adds more Russian officials to those fac... Tue Franklin 1
There Are A Disturbing Number Of ISIS Recruits ... Tue Kneel before Ottoman 2
•••

NATO People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE