Russia Opposes NATO Missiles on Turkey-Syria Border

Full story: Voice of America

Russia has warned against NATO's possible deployment of Patriot missiles near Turkey's border with Syria.
Comments
21 - 37 of 37 Comments Last updated Nov 25, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I think you know I am right multinamed hasbarat.
I know your a total fool and a crazy man.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia and China are hardly united.
They have been arguing now for a decade over Russian natural gas prices pipeline costs etc and can't come to an agreement.
Instead China buys gas from Turkmenistan and others.
They are certainly united against the Western "regime change" agenda.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>What is happening in Syria is a proxie war created and funded by the american government and israel through the dictatorships of qatar,bahrain,jordan,turkey,ua e,etc.These dictatorships are also puppets of the american government and israel as most of the world knows.What is happening in Syria is an exact repeat of the funding of terrorist proxie forces done in Libya by the american government and israel.Thankfully this time it has not turned out the way those who planned it wanted.Powerful countries like Russia and China MUST and I hope will stand up and put an end to the endless wars created by the american government and israel for the last 60 years.Russia and China together would be the best choice to counter the out of control american war machine controlled by jews and israel.
Bla bla bla
Peace

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

With war mongering wolves trying to tear the peaceful Syria apart, it is only Russian- Chinese mighty unity against regime change that is keeping the bellicose at bay.

All humans should love other humans and not try to change things through bloody war threatening through mighty missiles.

SYRIANA IS LIKE PRETTY SHEEP AND THE WOLVES HAVE ENTERED HER HOUSE.NOW THE WOLVES WANT TO BRING MISSILES(BUTCHERING KNIVES TO DO AWAY WITH THE PRETTY HEIRESS, PRETTY SHE DEAR DEER OR BEAUTIFUL GOAT.

ONLY EXISTING UNITY OF MIGHTY RUSSIA- CHINA IS KEEPING THE WAR AWAY.IF THAT UNITED SUPPORT IS GONE DEFENDED AND VERY WEAK SYRIANA WOULD HAVE BEEN TORN APART AND DEVOUVERED BY NOW.

WE LOVE PEACE AND LIFE FOR ALL AND THE HIGHER POWER WILL KEEP THE MISSILES OF THE MIGHTY AND MANY JUST USELESS DUDS.

PEACE FOR ALL, PEACE TO LOVED SYRIANAS AND SYRIANS AND PEACE FOR THE WHOLE REGION AND ALL MANKIND OF ALL SHADES AND FAITHS.
Peace

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Only the balance of terror is needed without war. Mighty Russia- China unity to keep the evil things at bay and mighty America's non bellicose calm is keeping it from full blown war.

HIGHER POWER WILL KEEP THE WOLVES AT BAY AND SAVE SYRIANS AND SWEET SYRIANAS.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Peace wrote:
Only the balance of terror is needed without war. Mighty Russia- China unity to keep the evil things at bay and mighty America's non bellicose calm is keeping it from full blown war.
HIGHER POWER WILL KEEP THE WOLVES AT BAY AND SAVE SYRIANS AND SWEET SYRIANAS.
The "balance of power" changed when Russia and China decided to say no. When the thought of a nuclear confrontation comes into play, the game changes rapidly.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't even have the faintest clue crazy man.
His lips move and his fingers type but all that anyone sees or hears is bla bla bla
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The "balance of power" changed when Russia and China decided to say no. When the thought of a nuclear confrontation comes into play, the game changes rapidly.
I will not hesitate to guess that both Russia and China will become part of the west should Assad be stupid enough to touch chemical or biological weapons
Truth Always beats lies 2

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not hesitate to guess that both Russia and China will become part of the west should Assad be stupid enough to touch chemical or biological weapons
I think you are guessing wrong.I hope if Syria is invaded that the Syrian government uses EVERY weapon it has and I mean EVERY ONE to defend itself from terrorist.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I think you are guessing wrong.I hope if Syria is invaded that the Syrian government uses EVERY weapon it has and I mean EVERY ONE to defend itself from terrorist.
yup, bla bla bla
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not hesitate to guess that Assad will soon have the full backing of Russia and China if necessary, and that Syria would use whatever weapons they have at their disposal, if necessary.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I think you are guessing wrong.I hope if Syria is invaded that the Syrian government uses EVERY weapon it has and I mean EVERY ONE to defend itself from terrorist.
The Pentagon certainly would if the US was invaded!!
Peace

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Peace is guaranteed when Russia and China united are already on Syria's side.Even Hillary Clinton said that they (Syrians) have very powerful friends.

We are not interested in might comparison. But, if peace comes through balance of power, peace means all to us.

Some rabble rousers on this forum do not care for Syria or Syriana. All they want is war and trouble in that part of the world.

BUT ALL SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME WANT PEACE THERE EVEN IF IT COMES THROUGH BALANCE OF POWER.

OUR SWEET HUMANITY IS TOO BEAUTIFUL AND DEAR TO BE ANNIHILATED BY MEGA WAR OR WW3 OR ARMAGEDDON.

WE STAND FOR GLOBAL PEACE AND PEACE FAR BEYOND FOR EVER.
Peace

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> I would not hesitate to guess that Assad will soon have the full backing of Russia and China if necessary, and that Syria would use whatever weapons they have at their disposal, if necessary.
Asad as well as his Syria already has full backing of Russia and China as was pronounced by the military and civilian leaders of both Russia and China in Moscow.

If this backing mitigates war, then peace is the best medicine.The key thing is keeping war at bay and away.That is the reason that half a dozen countries including Saudis and their Gutter friend have no choice but come to Russia China united peace ways.When mighty America plays calm and not talking of big war against Russia- China support to Syria, the little players will have to come to peace ways.

O my little sweet Syria, the wolves wanted to tear you apart.But mighty Russia and mighty China have together saved you Syria.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> I would not hesitate to guess that Assad will soon have the full backing of Russia and China if necessary, and that Syria would use whatever weapons they have at their disposal, if necessary.
Russia and China are not monsters, I believe they would never aid or assist in the use of chemical or biological weapons and should Assad try to use them they would do whatever is necessary to stop him. Russia/China are not that far away from Syria/Turkey and fall out may affect Russia/China so no, I disagree with you.

Russia and China disagree on the regime change not on the use of WMD.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia and China are not monsters, I believe they would never aid or assist in the use of chemical or biological weapons and should Assad try to use them they would do whatever is necessary to stop him. Russia/China are not that far away from Syria/Turkey and fall out may affect Russia/China so no, I disagree with you.
Russia and China disagree on the regime change not on the use of WMD.
Russia already made a clear statement regarding Syrian chemical weapons.
The Russian Foreign Ministry said Syria had ratified an international protocol in 1968 that bars the use of poison gases as a method of warfare.
Granted despot Assad is a total lunatic nothing can be discounted.
Truth Always beats lies 2

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Syria has every right to use every weapon it has as it is being attacked by terrorist armed and funded by the american government and israel.Any other country would do the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••