Ukraine still swings between Russia, West

Dec 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Xinhuanet

Ukraine's relations with Russia and Western countries have not yielded remarkable changes in 2012.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Before 1990 was West(=liberal countries), USSR, and Third World.

After 1990 is West and Third World.

Ukraine and Russia need to belong in West.

If Russia late because have the problem of Putin, Ukaine must not loose time.

Ukraine need to not wait Russia. Need to join west(and eu-nato-euro) direct.

And to become west country, need to be liberal-multicultural-free economy country.
Dan

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Americans are sick and tired of surly and flat broke slavic immigrants. Stay home
damn

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

you dirty little russian/ukranian immigrants come to american and suck of the welfare system. its funny that you all think youre such a strong nation of people, yet you have to be taken care of by the tax payers..you people cant even wipe your own a s s...pathetic
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

damn wrote:
you dirty little russian/ukranian immigrants come to american and suck of the welfare system. its funny that you all think youre such a strong nation of people, yet you have to be taken care of by the tax payers..you people cant even wipe your own a s s...pathetic
Why have you labeled Ukrainians with Russians? They're not the same people, many Ukrainians have assimilated well into American society, you talk through your a s s.
BIll

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

My experience with Ukraine is that they desire thier own identity; apart from the common history with Russia. Let the youth (young) press forward. Anyway, "damn" is obviously a instigator. Listen to logical language. The beauty of the "fall" of communism, is; history moves forward and the whole world creates something new. As my favorite president is known to have said, "the more you know..."
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

european2012 wrote:
Before 1990 was West(=liberal countries), USSR, and Third World.

After 1990 is West and Third World.

Ukraine and Russia need to belong in West.

If Russia late because have the problem of Putin, Ukaine must not loose time.

Ukraine need to not wait Russia. Need to join west(and eu-nato-euro) direct.

And to become west country, need to be liberal-multicultural-free economy country.
The west has been in a slow decline for decades. Being destroyed from within by the multinational EU bureaucracy. The future belongs to Asia. Compare whatever ghetto you live in to Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, China...

Why should Ukraine tie itself to a sinking ship?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••