Syrian Insurgents Establish Private Mukharbarat

Jan 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pravda

"The people who lived here were killed by democracy." Writing on the wall of a house in Haditha, Iraq, after the massacre of twenty-four people by US Marines, November 2005 Having reduced Iraq to a state of terror, shambles, years of near pogrom, and, as the tenth anniversary of possibly modern history's most illegal invasion, with car bombs and ... (more)

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 20, 2013
Syrian Christian

Syria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Better for them to save their skin prior to create any Mukhabarat. The syrian Army has the pleasure and honor to finish with these filthy islamist terrorsits.
Mali is not an exception.
bin the laden

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Saudi kingdom shouldn't survive , it's the axis of evil , it's from where petrol is changed to terrorist.
Syria and it's beautiful people will overcome this forced war on their country.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Syrian Christian wrote:
Better for them to save their skin prior to create any Mukhabarat. The syrian Army has the pleasure and honor to finish with these filthy islamist terrorsits.
Mali is not an exception.
So true!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••