WikiLeaks reveals NATO attack plan against Russia

Dec 23, 2010 Full story: Pravda 118

One of the telegrams are signed by the head of the State Department, Hillary Clinton.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

#1 Dec 23, 2010
Hey, one must be prepared when a rabid skunk is in the neighborhood.

“Pink Ponies of Justice”

Since: Sep 07

Russia

#2 Dec 23, 2010
NATO is a paranoid warmonger organization. We should have enough nuclear bombs to be able to destroy them in case of their pre-planned aggression.
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

#4 Dec 23, 2010
coolncrazy wrote:
NATO is a paranoid warmonger organization. We should have enough nuclear bombs to be able to destroy them in case of their pre-planned aggression.
Hahaaha. Contingency plans, sweetie. No one trusts your criminal Kremlin. Other countries will survive, with damage, perhaps. But certainly is that Russia will be no more. Long live NATO!
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#5 Dec 23, 2010
Was this because of polaks. The god damn polaks will start a WW3 just like they started the previous one.
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

#6 Dec 23, 2010
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
Was this because of polaks. The god damn polaks will start a WW3 just like they started the previous one.
Lukie, get a life will you. Gawd.
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

#7 Dec 23, 2010
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
Just because your Russian "Love" and vodka sources will be incinerated in event the West blows up Russia, is no reason for you to hate NATO and blame your biased and racist views on others. You can play with your self, if you are that desperate. LOL.

“Pink Ponies of Justice”

Russia

#8 Dec 24, 2010
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaaha. Contingency plans, sweetie. No one trusts your criminal Kremlin. Other countries will survive, with damage, perhaps. But certainly is that Russia will be no more. Long live NATO!
Sorry for you, but Wikileaks shows it's NATO who can't be trusted, but not Russia.
And only cockroach and rats will survive. So you should worry for yourself.
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

#9 Dec 24, 2010
coolncrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for you, but Wikileaks shows it's NATO who can't be trusted, but not Russia.
And only cockroach and rats will survive. So you should worry for yourself.
Ha! I guess you are to ratified to realize NATO made contingency plans for such an attack only if Russia became aggressive and attacked one of it's neighbors first. Now, your cockroach Kremlin knows that there will be consequencies if they do such a thing.

“Pink Ponies of Justice”

Moscow, Russia

#10 Dec 24, 2010
<quoted text>
Ha! I guess you are to ratified to realize NATO made contingency plans for such an attack only if
Bla-bla-blah. We don't care. They said that they have no plans against Russia and all our possible fears are the paranoia. Wikileaks proved that they have such plans and this plans are very detailed and complicated. Conclusion: NATO officials lied to us and we were right in each detail. That's all.
British Ex-pat

Lattes, France

#11 Dec 24, 2010
coolncrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bla-bla-blah. We don't care. They said that they have no plans against Russia and all our possible fears are the paranoia. Wikileaks proved that they have such plans and this plans are very detailed and complicated. Conclusion: NATO officials lied to us and we were right in each detail. That's all.
Thank you Russia/Soviet Union. You saved the World from a Nazi future. This is a FACT!
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

#12 Dec 24, 2010
British Ex-pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Russia/Soviet Union. You saved the World from a Nazi future. This is a FACT!
Of course, it would not have happened without the critical involvement of the allies. And the USSR only saved Russia, while it conquered and enslaved the others. THIS IS A FACT!

Are you a gnome?
British Ex-pat

Lattes, France

#13 Dec 24, 2010
<quoted text>
Of course, it would not have happened without the critical involvement of the allies. And the USSR only saved Russia, while it conquered and enslaved the others. THIS IS A FACT!
Are you a gnome?
Perhaps you are ignorant? How very AMERICAN. Happy New year.
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

#14 Dec 24, 2010
British Ex-pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are ignorant? How very AMERICAN. Happy New year.
Yeah! In America's case, according to you, ignorance is what made America the greatest country in the world. To bad you are so smart you are a loser. Lets hope you follow America's example and re-define yourself into something successful.
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#15 Dec 25, 2010
Just another fearmongering respin of Wikileaks memos by Kremlin. Why am I not surprised, especially when Pravda and Rogozin are in action?

Just to be clear - the Baltics defense plan is not an attack plan.

I don't plan to maraud or take over my neighbours houses or apartments, and yet I have locked my doors (I even have decent locks installed) and I have a beartrap inside in front of my door - just in case any bearish neighbours consider to visit my home without my consent. I also have a mobile phone to call 911 (or 110 here) if robbers show up behind my door. Oh, and there is the police to show up when I call, they will try to protect me. Nobody is planning to preventively attack criminals. But if criminals take over my property then they should not be surprised of a counter-attack by a neighbourhood watch.
British Ex-pat

Narbonne, France

#16 Dec 25, 2010
<quoted text>
Yeah! In America's case, according to you, ignorance is what made America the greatest country in the world. To bad you are so smart you are a loser. Lets hope you follow America's example and re-define yourself into something successful.
Oh really, You "know", for most Americans Ignorance is bliss!

LOL. At my age I have been successful and live in paradise. What about most Americans? Ripped off daily by Wall St and the criminals they put in power.

Since: Dec 10

Seattle

#17 Dec 28, 2010
coolncrazy wrote:
pretty much

NATO's only purpose is to destabilize regions, so that US corporations can exploit them.And all the other countries who are members of NATO are a joke, they basically put their people at risk for the benefit of the US.
Fawcett

Estell Manor, NJ

#18 Dec 28, 2010
-Farah- wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty much
NATO's only purpose is to destabilize regions, so that US corporations can exploit them.And all the other countries who are members of NATO are a joke, they basically put their people at risk for the benefit of the US.
NATO is really an asset to world peace . Not to have it puts Europe at risk.

Seattle

#19 Dec 28, 2010
NATO is really an asset to US corporations; it destabilizes regions and ruins countries.
Fawcett

Estell Manor, NJ

#20 Dec 28, 2010
-Farah- wrote:
NATO is really an asset to US corporations; it destabilizes regions and ruins countries.
How really stupid that post is. A destablished country means a high risk for any corporation. Are you a slut?

Seattle

#21 Dec 28, 2010
Nope, it means a place where you can install puppet dictators and steal others natural resources. Who are benefiting from the assault on Iraq again????

And feel free to not engage in misogyny, I know itís hard for rightwingers but at least try!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NATO Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Formation of Kosovo army 'should continue' 5 min PROUD TO BE SERB 76
Ukraine rebels claim new key victory is within ... 21 min Oliver Cromwell 2
NATO sends rapid-reaction forces to Russia's ne... 35 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 258
Fascists lie as Putin is running out of patience 58 min Zeppelin 1
'US seeks to swallow Ukraine to exploit resourc... 4 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 2
Russia Joins Call For Gadhafi To Step Down (May '11) 7 hr swedenforever 44
Putin says 'foreign legion' in Ukraine, NATO sa... 8 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 8
More from around the web