NATO Patriot missiles arrive in Turkey to counter Syria risks

Jan 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTAX-AM Springfield

The first of six NATO Patriot missile batteries intended to protect Turkey from a potential Syrian attack arrived by ship from Germany on Monday, drawing a small but noisy protest from nationalist and leftist demonstrators.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

Syria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Waw..Syria is making all paying dearly his intervention. Good for Religious Free Syria
WAW

Syria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Syria is now a threat to big world powers...What a powerful Syria!!!!Therefore, keep your hands off her or get fu$$ed
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

The Syrian people and their president Assad and the brave syrian military will continue to fight terrorist night and day as they have been doing no matter how many scare tactics the terrorist group nato uses.

Since: Dec 12

Kolomotu'a

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I hope Syria can find peace quickly without military intervention, but they need to be quick for too many civilians are paying the heavy price of this conflict.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Yes it is a shame so many have been killed in Libya and Syria by a proxie force of terrorist in the pay of the american government and israel.

Since: Dec 11

Kahramanmaras, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I think this is much greater than Syria..They prepare the world for a world war 3.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••