France Facts: Interesting Facts About France

Apr 28, 2007 Full story: Buzzle.com 159

Want to know more about the exotic French? Here are some interesting facts about the French. via Buzzle.com

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
captain A

Goodyear, AZ

#1 Apr 29, 2007
We are not just surrender monkeys, we are communists too! We are the worlds biggest hypocrites when it comes to human rights at the UN. Why we made billions with the "oil for food" program in Iraq as their people were being murdered and tortured by our great friend and secret alli Mr Saddam Hussein. What we were not able to do with Saddam (because of the coalition of good) we will try to do with our next great friend Iran. The countries names almost are spelled the same and we can still make our profits with similar oil contracts. Yes we will be supporting another evil terrorist country but in business you have to live with that. The great thing is that we openly rage against the U.S. for war for oil but we are the ones that get the contracts to profit from it. Even though we are a second rate power we are arrogant enough to think we run the world. There are many more fun facts about france so dont think that we are all just a bunch of yellow belly cowards that profit from the blood of millions of murdered and tortured third world people.
william

Abertillery, UK

#2 Apr 29, 2007
captain A wrote:
We are not just surrender monkeys, we are communists too! We are the worlds biggest hypocrites when it comes to human rights at the UN. Why we made billions with the "oil for food" program in Iraq as their people were being murdered and tortured by our great friend and secret alli Mr Saddam Hussein. What we were not able to do with Saddam (because of the coalition of good) we will try to do with our next great friend Iran. The countries names almost are spelled the same and we can still make our profits with similar oil contracts. Yes we will be supporting another evil terrorist country but in business you have to live with that. The great thing is that we openly rage against the U.S. for war for oil but we are the ones that get the contracts to profit from it. Even though we are a second rate power we are arrogant enough to think we run the world. There are many more fun facts about france so dont think that we are all just a bunch of yellow belly cowards that profit from the blood of millions of murdered and tortured third world people.
So, in a nutshell, what's your point??
captain A

Goodyear, AZ

#3 Apr 29, 2007
william wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in a nutshell, what's your point??
Its all pointless william
rdeto

New Zealand

#4 May 6, 2007
the f-u what an inpacked hes going for it and the stf-u is locked in
rdeto

New Zealand

#5 May 6, 2007
1234567890- paris

Since: Apr 07

Springfield, VA

#6 May 7, 2007
captain A wrote:
We are not just surrender monkeys, we are communists too! We are the worlds biggest hypocrites when it comes to human rights at the UN. Why we made billions with the "oil for food" program in Iraq as their people were being murdered and tortured by our great friend and secret alli Mr Saddam Hussein. What we were not able to do with Saddam (because of the coalition of good) we will try to do with our next great friend Iran. The countries names almost are spelled the same and we can still make our profits with similar oil contracts. Yes we will be supporting another evil terrorist country but in business you have to live with that. The great thing is that we openly rage against the U.S. for war for oil but we are the ones that get the contracts to profit from it. Even though we are a second rate power we are arrogant enough to think we run the world. There are many more fun facts about france so dont think that we are all just a bunch of yellow belly cowards that profit from the blood of millions of murdered and tortured third world people.
not anymore... finally, the french have hade enough of socialists, communists, islamic facists and anti semites.
john Winkleman

Henderson, TX

#8 May 15, 2007
I think that we all need to get together and have a party with wine and a nice loaf of bread. Maybe we can have some cheese with that bread. Three guys on a picnic eating bread and cheese.
john Winklewoman

Henderson, TX

#9 May 15, 2007
If yall hear from mr.winkleman again please tell me. He is in afriuca eating the lotus. If yall will come help me find him i will be grateful. Yummm that bread and cheese does sound good.
john Winkleman

Henderson, TX

#10 May 15, 2007
hello zerox
Zerox

Henderson, TX

#11 May 15, 2007
why don't john and john winkleman and woman get a life and stop playing around
john Winkleman

Henderson, TX

#12 May 15, 2007
zerox r u here
Zerox

Henderson, TX

#13 May 15, 2007
john Winklewoman wrote:
If yall hear from mr.winkleman again please tell me. He is in afriuca eating the lotus. If yall will come help me find him i will be grateful. Yummm that bread and cheese does sound good.
GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!1
john Winkleman

Henderson, TX

#14 May 15, 2007
john Winklewoman wrote:
If yall hear from mr.winkleman again please tell me. He is in afriuca eating the lotus. If yall will come help me find him i will be grateful. Yummm that bread and cheese does sound good.
I Love America
lil-n-bash

Bracknell, UK

#16 May 16, 2007
u dnt wnna go n delete our comments m8 i swear dwn ill have u up !!!
KISS MY AZZZZZZZ

Columbus, OH

#17 May 21, 2007
heyy
SEXY BABE

Columbus, OH

#19 May 21, 2007
hi america!!!
B- boy

Burnaby, Canada

#20 May 28, 2007
WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT THIS IS JUST Sh*t
lokipopdots

Greensboro, NC

#21 May 30, 2007
hey wat it do
john Winkleman wrote:
zerox r u here
lokipopdots

Greensboro, NC

#22 May 30, 2007
hey b- boy
shhh

Chandlers Ford, UK

#23 Jun 3, 2007
please be quite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NATO Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. arms won't help Ukraine 1 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 55
France suspends delivery of warship to Russia 3 hr Robespierre 6
United Front Against Turkey?: Top Cypriot Legis... 7 hr Dander 217
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 10 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 10,595
France's new Socialist govt cuts members' salaries (May '12) 14 hr Swedenforeve 21
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists (May '14) 14 hr tarmo 1,087
Ukraine accuses Russia of sending in tanks, esc... 14 hr NAZI RUSSIA 27

NATO People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE