Iran warns Turkey over NATO missiles

Dec 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Air Force Times

A top Iranian military commander warned Turkey on Saturday against stationing NATO anti-missile systems on its territory, saying such a move risks conflict with Syria.

Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

yeah iran, as if you control what other countries do inside their own borders for defense.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Iran is country who not accept human rights-personal freedoms-international law.

What wait to act the international community? To Iran start to throw nuclears?
jo jo

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

lolol wrote:
yeah iran, as if you control what other countries do inside their own borders for defense.
Exactly, at last common sense from Assforhire, but remember same rules apply to Syria for it's own defense...LOL..
jo jo

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

My Dearest god Assad. Just found out that the Patriotic Syrians are not giving up! Can't blame me! I had been trying my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with higher IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "CLINTON, MCCAIN, THE WEST, ISRAEL, ZIONISTS, THE U.N., THE ARAB LEAQUE NEED TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF SYRIAN ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF IF THEY ARE THERE OR NOT! I JUST LIKE MAKING UP FILTHY LITTLE LIES! The Russians are putting it right up despicable Zionist's rear ends even though they have not been involved IN ANY OF YOUR MURDERING ESCAPADES! Russia has stopped the West in its tracks! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell? Russians are true friends to you my god! So are murderous dictators in Venezuela, China and Iran as well. Zionists are behind all of your murdering escapades and blaming it all on you, my god Assad! THAT'S AN OUTRAGE!! McCain, Hillary and the West have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it. Those Syrian Patriots have been defeated for the millionth time! Or is that 2 million times?? I forgot! The USA, the West, The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, Christians, Israel and Joe Bag Of Donuts down the street are forcing you, my god Assad, to murder 30,000 your own people. That's despicable!! Please understand that I am hiding out in Connecticut (THE WEST) as your faithful servant and lying propagandist so that the Real Syrians Patriots who don't like a Murderous Dictator can't find me. Yours Forever and EVER AND EVER!!
P.S. THANKS FOR THIS MONTHS PAYCHECKS!

Signed, JO JO THE ARAB MUZZIE CLOWN FROM AUSTRALIA!!
Jo jo

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

My Dearest god Assad. Just found out that the Patriotic Syrians are not giving up! Can't blame me! I had been trying my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with higher IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "CLINTON, MCCAIN, THE WEST, ISRAEL, ZIONISTS, THE U.N., THE ARAB LEAQUE NEED TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF SYRIAN ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF IF THEY ARE THERE OR NOT! I JUST LIKE MAKING UP FILTHY LITTLE LIES! The Russians are putting it right up despicable Zionist's rear ends even though they have not been involved IN ANY OF YOUR MURDERING ESCAPADES! Russia has stopped the West in its tracks! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell? Russians are true friends to you my god! So are murderous dictators in Venezuela, China and Iran as well. Zionists are behind all of your murdering escapades and blaming it all on you, my god Assad! THAT'S AN OUTRAGE!! McCain, Hillary and the West have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it. Those Syrian Patriots have been defeated for the millionth time! Or is that 2 million times?? I forgot! The USA, the West, The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, Christians, Israel and Joe Bag Of Donuts down the street are forcing you, my god Assad, to murder 30,000 your own people. That's despicable!! Please understand that I am hiding out in Connecticut (THE WEST) as your faithful servant and lying propagandist so that the Real Syrians Patriots who don't like a Murderous Dictator can't find me. Yours Forever and EVER AND EVER!!
P.S. THANKS FOR THIS MONTHS PAYCHECKS!

Signed, JO JO THE ARAB MUZZIE FROM AUSTRALIA AND ASSADOMITE!
Lolol

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Doesn't take much to hit your truth nerve .. Lol
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

WHAT THE U.S. TROOPS NEED IN TURKEY IS A RUSSIA MISSILE UP THEIR ASS
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

DENG wrote:
WHAT THE U.S. TROOPS NEED IN TURKEY IS A RUSSIA MISSILE UP THEIR ASS
You've got a lot of gall Dung!! Remember Tiananmen Square massacre??? Folks, don't waste your Time with an Automated Phone Bank of Paid, Full Time, Scripted Full Time Pro-Assad, Anti-American, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish Pro-Hitler Parasites.

First off; China, Assad and Hamas's Multi-Billion (Trillion) Propaganda Industry is subsidized by their Foreign Ministry, have sophisticated Film Studios for Phony U-Tube altering and Creation, Swarms of Pseudo "Fictorians" to Fabricate complete Lies to supply their Assad and Hamas Propaganda Ministry to regurgitate.

"DUNG" is not an actual "Person"....it is just a Megaphone Operated Noise Making CHINESE PROPAGANDIST, product of today's, Pro-Chinese, Pro-Assad, Pro-Hamas, Pro-Hitler and Nazi Cyber Scams.
You're one to talk Dungbat!!

LIKE NAZI GERMANY, IRAN AND SYRIA, CHINA UNDERSTANDS HOW TO CONTROL THEIR OWN PEOPLE WITH RUTHLESS TYRANNY! Stop the silly nonsense Chinese Government Paid sock puppet!! DUNG IS THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THIS ENTIRE FORUM. NOBODY LISTENS TO HIS IGNORANT NONSENSE EXCEPT IGNORANT FOOLS LIKE THE SYRIANUTCASE AND CLONE JO JO THE ARAB CLOWN HIDING OUT IN AUSSIELAND!!
ANOTHER CONFUSED DUNG THERE?
THE TRAITORS AND TREASONOUS ARE IN THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT IN BEIJING AND ALL RUN BY A RUTHLESS DICTATOR AND SUCKING THE LIFE BLOOD OF THE POOR! CHINA SUPPORTS SYRIA AND GUESS WHAT? THERE IS NO FREEDOM IN CHINA!! THE CLOWNS RUNNING CHINA DICTATE HOW MANY CHILDREN THEY CAN HAVE TO THE INTERNET! THAT'S WHY DENGBAT HAS BEEN ABLE TO RUN HIS BIG LYING MOUTH 24/7 WITHOUT HIS DICTATOR COMING DOWN ON HIM!!
HTTP://EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG/WIKI/INTERNET_CENSORS ...'S_REPUBLIC_OF_CHINA
HTTP://WWW.TECHNOLOGYREVIEW.COM/BLOG/ARXIV/27 ...
HTTP://WWW.DISINFO.COM/TAG/CHINA/
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

jo jo wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, at last common sense from Assforhire, but remember same rules apply to Syria for it's own defense...LOL..
Please understand that Ayreshire is just an insane ziowpe!! LOL!!!
jo jo

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Please understand that Ayreshire is just an insane ziowpe!! LOL!!!
Obviously the last chemo on his brain burned out the few cells left, he's still the same.....LOL..
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text> You've got a lot of gall Dung!! Remember Tiananmen Square massacre??? Folks, don't waste your Time with an Automated Phone Bank of Paid, Full Time, Scripted Full Time Pro-Assad, Anti-American, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish Pro-Hitler Parasites.
First off; China, Assad and Hamas's Multi-Billion (Trillion) Propaganda Industry is subsidized by their Foreign Ministry, have sophisticated Film Studios for Phony U-Tube altering and Creation, Swarms of Pseudo "Fictorians" to Fabricate complete Lies to supply their Assad and Hamas Propaganda Ministry to regurgitate.
"DUNG" is not an actual "Person"....it is just a Megaphone Operated Noise Making CHINESE PROPAGANDIST, product of today's, Pro-Chinese, Pro-Assad, Pro-Hamas, Pro-Hitler and Nazi Cyber Scams.
You're one to talk Dungbat!!
LIKE NAZI GERMANY, IRAN AND SYRIA, CHINA UNDERSTANDS HOW TO CONTROL THEIR OWN PEOPLE WITH RUTHLESS TYRANNY! Stop the silly nonsense Chinese Government Paid sock puppet!! DUNG IS THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THIS ENTIRE FORUM. NOBODY LISTENS TO HIS IGNORANT NONSENSE EXCEPT IGNORANT FOOLS LIKE THE SYRIANUTCASE AND CLONE JO JO THE ARAB CLOWN HIDING OUT IN AUSSIELAND!!
ANOTHER CONFUSED DUNG THERE?
THE TRAITORS AND TREASONOUS ARE IN THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT IN BEIJING AND ALL RUN BY A RUTHLESS DICTATOR AND SUCKING THE LIFE BLOOD OF THE POOR! CHINA SUPPORTS SYRIA AND GUESS WHAT? THERE IS NO FREEDOM IN CHINA!! THE CLOWNS RUNNING CHINA DICTATE HOW MANY CHILDREN THEY CAN HAVE TO THE INTERNET! THAT'S WHY DENGBAT HAS BEEN ABLE TO RUN HIS BIG LYING MOUTH 24/7 WITHOUT HIS DICTATOR COMING DOWN ON HIM!!
HTTP://EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG/WIKI/INTERNET_CENSORS ...'S_REPUBLIC_OF_CHINA
HTTP://WWW.TECHNOLOGYREVIEW.COM/BLOG/ARXIV/27 ...
HTTP://WWW.DISINFO.COM/TAG/CHINA/
Do you remember Kent State University? do you also remember blacks being lynched in the Southern States?
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Please understand that Ayreshire is just an insane ziowpe!! LOL!!!
Those Doctors have let him off the isolation wing a little early.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember Kent State University? do you also remember blacks being lynched in the Southern States?
Oh, Ollie! You are such a shallow-minded joker! HeeHaw. Someone in the UK has no right to case stones, right? As for lynchings, one would have to be really old to remember them, since they ended over half a century ago. One need not look so far away and so distant in time for hate crimes, Ollie. Take a look right where you live and right now: "Nearly 44000 hate crimes took place in England and Wales in 2011-12 - find out where they were and how the data breaks down.. Hardee Harhar! You old alzheimers poster boy! What a knee-slapper!
Leave Iran Alone

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

european2012 wrote:
Iran is country who not accept human rights-personal freedoms-international law.
What wait to act the international community? To Iran start to throw nuclears?
Iran is centuries ahead of other Islamic countries where Human Rights are concerned.

Consider "western friendly" Islamic countries like Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Azerbaijan, etc. These are examples of extremist countries who violate and abuse Human Rights daily, but the west never talks about it because they need them for something.

Turkey abuses Kurds, and invades Iraq to kill Kurds too, in addition to having a history of genocide against all the (now destroyed) Christians of Turkey.

Saudi Arabia supplies all the al qaeda suicide bombers, and bans all religions in that country, no churches, no shia mosques, only salfi extremism is welcomed. And they fund terrorism in Syria to destroy that country.

Azerbaijan claims day and night how they will destroy their neighbor Armenia, and now maybe even attack Iran with the help of the west.

Although the west paints Iran as an "extremist" nation, Iranian Jews are perfectly living in peace there, and even have seats in the government. Christians are also free to practice their religion, and Iran has never hurt them, and in fact has protected them.

Now are these above countries better than Iran?

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Leave Iran Alone wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran is centuries ahead of other Islamic countries where Human Rights are concerned.
Consider "western friendly" Islamic countries like Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Azerbaijan, etc. These are examples of extremist countries who violate and abuse Human Rights daily, but the west never talks about it because they need them for something.
Turkey abuses Kurds, and invades Iraq to kill Kurds too, in addition to having a history of genocide against all the (now destroyed) Christians of Turkey.
Saudi Arabia supplies all the al qaeda suicide bombers, and bans all religions in that country, no churches, no shia mosques, only salfi extremism is welcomed. And they fund terrorism in Syria to destroy that country.
Azerbaijan claims day and night how they will destroy their neighbor Armenia, and now maybe even attack Iran with the help of the west.
Although the west paints Iran as an "extremist" nation, Iranian Jews are perfectly living in peace there, and even have seats in the government. Christians are also free to practice their religion, and Iran has never hurt them, and in fact has protected them.
Now are these above countries better than Iran?
What a load of bullshit. The most populous Muslim nation on earth has the best human rights, Indonesia. The KSA does not supply all the suicide bombers, a ridiculous claim. Human rights in Iran is a joke! Do you think we are all so foolish as you? Yes, the above countries are one and all better thn Iran.
Leave Iran Alone

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of bullshit. The most populous Muslim nation on earth has the best human rights, Indonesia. The KSA does not supply all the suicide bombers, a ridiculous claim. Human rights in Iran is a joke! Do you think we are all so foolish as you? Yes, the above countries are one and all better thn Iran.
The only bullshiet is this countries newsmedia, which has done an excellent job in brainwashing a dupe like you.

"we need Iran's oil, therefore Iran is violating Human rights... meanwhile we can ignore the rest because we got what we want from them"

Good logic Mr Dupe.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Leave Iran Alone wrote:
<quoted text>
The only bullshiet is this countries newsmedia, which has done an excellent job in brainwashing a dupe like you.
"we need Iran's oil, therefore Iran is violating Human rights... meanwhile we can ignore the rest because we got what we want from them"
Good logic Mr Dupe.
How stupid you are. You could not rebut what I said so you try another lie. The USA gets NO oil from Iran and does not need Iranian oil. By 2020 the USA will have no need to import any oil. As it is we import more oil from Canada and Mexico than from the ME. You have bought Islamist propaganda hook, line, and sinker, fool.
Leave Iran Alone

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid you are. You could not rebut what I said so you try another lie. The USA gets NO oil from Iran and does not need Iranian oil. By 2020 the USA will have no need to import any oil. As it is we import more oil from Canada and Mexico than from the ME. You have bought Islamist propaganda hook, line, and sinker, fool.
You need to learn a little history before you engage in this kind of discussion. Until then, it is of no use arguing with someone who is clueless.

For the past 30+ years, the US has been trying to get at Iran to control its oil. Jimmy Carter failed. Saddam Hussein (US puppet) failed. Now the US is exploring other routes. That's why Assad went from being a charismatic young leader to a despotic brutal dictator who is butchering his people overnight - this is all an attempt to bring an end to Iran's friends in the region.

Go do you research first, you have a lot of learning to do. There is nothing wrong with being an American patriot - but there is something very wrong with being a blind, brainwashed dupe who'd rather have fox news and cnn do his thinking for him.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Leave Iran Alone wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn a little history before you engage in this kind of discussion. Until then, it is of no use arguing with someone who is clueless.
For the past 30+ years, the US has been trying to get at Iran to control its oil. Jimmy Carter failed. Saddam Hussein (US puppet) failed. Now the US is exploring other routes. That's why Assad went from being a charismatic young leader to a despotic brutal dictator who is butchering his people overnight - this is all an attempt to bring an end to Iran's friends in the region.
Go do you research first, you have a lot of learning to do. There is nothing wrong with being an American patriot - but there is something very wrong with being a blind, brainwashed dupe who'd rather have fox news and cnn do his thinking for him.
No your clueless Iranian oil goes to Asia and not much anymore there oil revenues have been cut in half.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Leave Iran Alone wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something wrong with being a butt-buddy of a theocratic nut-case like Iran and its leadership!

You know nothing of the dynamics of that region. To allege Hussein was a US puppet is just some more of your Islamist propaganda, long slam-dunked by history.

As I said, we do not use or want Iran's oil, and there is no proof to the contrary. What we want is to minimize Iran's influence across the region, as that might well interfere with the flow of oil from other MEA countries to countries we are allied with and thus affect the world's economies. Beyond that, Iran is just another shithole.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••