FSA Islamists in Syria threaten to kill Ukrainian journalist Anhar...

Dec 12, 2012 Full story: Pakistan Christian Post 56

Anhar Kochneva is a Ukrainian journalist who bravely reported about the current situation in Syria, while working in collaboration with various Russian media outlets.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#41 Dec 16, 2012
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
If it isn't the nutter who claims anglo saxons are an inferior race again.
And the degenerate lives in the UK. lol

You are quite right, despicable uncivilised anglo saxons, are a very inferior race.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#42 Dec 16, 2012
Homeland Security wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Kosovar Albanian? Have you been to Fort Dix lately? Should we consider you a 'person of interest?''Fort Dix Seven' doesn't have quite the ring to it of 'Fort Dix Six' but we're flexible.
Lol
The Ruskie with a thousand names.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#43 Dec 16, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
You are quite right, despicable uncivilised anglo saxons, are a very inferior race.
Your the racist nutter who makes the claim dummy.
Homeland Security

United States

#44 Dec 16, 2012
Avenger of the Fort Dix Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
The Ruskie with a thousand names.
No. The American with a thousand names, and I'll take that as a yes.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#45 Dec 16, 2012
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the racist nutter who makes the claim dummy.
Yup and then argues with himself, and LOOSES, lol
stan

Mosman, Australia

#46 Dec 16, 2012
syrian wrote:
The mascarade has to end...Syria's army will use all its might to wipe out all islamists from the ground...whether some like it or not !!!
My friend if assad was going to stop the rebellion he would have won by now.Instead he retreats on all fronts.As i write it is believed that assad is retrating to the mediteranian coaast.Some of his family are sid to be thee now..as well as commando battalions.
If you are livng in syria now as i expect sell everthing and flee overseas...because there will be no one to protect your arse when the sunni,s come in to town.And it dosn,t look like the west is coming to save your arse.
Eqatity Eqality to all.
stan
Susan Rice

United States

#47 Dec 16, 2012
They threatened to kill Ukrainians too. What do Ukrainians have to do with this mess?

That said, I'm glad we have such reliable allies in Syria. I frankly couldn't stomach another Benghazi episode.

Location hidden

#48 Dec 16, 2012
Susan Rice wrote:
They threatened to kill Ukrainians too. What do Ukrainians have to do with this mess?
That said, I'm glad we have such reliable allies in Syria. I frankly couldn't stomach another Benghazi episode.

The only allies you have in Syria are, murdering terrorists,

you stupid cow.
Susan Rice

United States

#49 Dec 16, 2012
I'm appalled! The murdering terrorists are on the right side of history. Get with the program please.

Location hidden

#50 Dec 16, 2012
Susan Rice wrote:
I'm appalled! The murdering terrorists are on the right side of history. Get with the program please.

Hitler thought the same, till he got his comeuppance at Stalingrad.

stupid cow.
getogrips

UK

#51 Dec 16, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hitler thought the same, till he got his comeuppance at Stalingrad.
stupid cow.
MOOOooo
Russkie Retard

Bound Brook, NJ

#52 Dec 16, 2012
Here is my Russian Dressing

&fe ature=related
Syrian

New London, CT

#53 Dec 17, 2012
Susan Rice wrote:
Those AlQaeda extremists will kill just about anyone who gets in their way. Benghazi would be just a minor skirmish compared to what these terrorists are capable of doing, especially if they ever got their hands on chemical and biological WMDs.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#54 Dec 17, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
The only allies you have in Syria are, murdering terrorists,

you stupid cow.
From Kosovo to Nicaragua to Afghanistan to... the USA pretty much always backs the terrorists.

Location hidden

#55 Dec 17, 2012
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
From Kosovo to Nicaragua to Afghanistan to... the USA pretty much always backs the terrorists.

It's not surprising, since the USA is numero uno terrorist state,

on the planet.
Syrian

New London, CT

#56 Dec 17, 2012
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the only way the West can effect "regime change"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NATO Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 11 min Pro-Ukraine 9,000
World War 3 fears: Poland fears Russian invasio... 30 min OnlyPatchWork 26
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 1 hr NAZI RUSSIA 249
U.S. ambassador asks why Putin is visiting Serbia 12 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 40
Turkey supports Macedonia's bid to join NATO 19 hr lol 3
Russia turns on NATO hopefuls to stop eastward ... (Nov '06) 21 hr Stars and Stripes 30
NATO invites Pakistani president to summit afte... (May '12) Sun MOMIN ANSARI 11
•••

NATO People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••