FSA Islamists in Syria threaten to kill Ukrainian journalist Anhar...

Dec 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pakistan Christian Post

Anhar Kochneva is a Ukrainian journalist who bravely reported about the current situation in Syria, while working in collaboration with various Russian media outlets.

Comments
1 - 20 of 56 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
syrian national

Damascus, Syria

#1 Dec 13, 2012
And U go on supporting al Qaeda ???
syrian

Damascus, Syria

#2 Dec 13, 2012
The mascarade has to end...Syria's army will use all its might to wipe out all islamists from the ground...whether some like it or not !!!
Comment

Syria

#3 Dec 14, 2012
That is the best they can do...killing...killing and killing...And the funny thing is that the West is helping them to do so under the name of democracy...Maybe it is the end of the world, when realities are twisted and truth is mislead..
That is the Prophecy of Nostradamus realized by some enemies of Humanity, such as some Arabist rulers like the ones in Qatar and Saudi Arabia, lead by their western masters to propagate an extremist Islam rule in the Arab free world..

Rest assured Assad is there to prevent it from happening, with the help of Russians who's patron is St George the great (see the Russian flag), and not the twisted israeli swastika star clearly shown on a western flag that promote fake democracy in this world...
Syrian

New London, CT

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Comment wrote:
That is the best they can do...killing...killing and killing...And the funny thing is that the West is helping them to do so under the name of democracy...Maybe it is the end of the world, when realities are twisted and truth is mislead..
That is the Prophecy of Nostradamus realized by some enemies of Humanity, such as some Arabist rulers like the ones in Qatar and Saudi Arabia, lead by their western masters to propagate an extremist Islam rule in the Arab free world..
Rest assured Assad is there to prevent it from happening, with the help of Russians who's patron is St George the great (see the Russian flag), and not the twisted israeli swastika star clearly shown on a western flag that promote fake democracy in this world...
Exactly.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

#5 Dec 14, 2012
The Russians need to send a massage to those freaks,if they can locate that Journalist they should look at the feasibility of a Spetsnaz unit going in.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
The Russians need to send a massage to those freaks,if they can locate that Journalist they should look at the feasibility of a Spetsnaz unit going in.
Get out the old secret transmitter again to your KGB handlers.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Naturally you would support the antiwestern Islamic extremist terrorists trying to topple Assad. Are you part of an Al Quieda sleeper cell in Canada?
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#8 Dec 14, 2012
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Naturally you would support the antiwestern Islamic extremist terrorists trying to topple Assad. Are you part of an Al Quieda sleeper cell in Canada?
The Ruskie is getting all wound up. lol
Dictator Assad goose is cooked.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

#9 Dec 14, 2012
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be living in some fantasy 1950s time warp,didn't you know the KGB doesn't exist anymore you dipstick.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be living in some fantasy 1950s time warp,didn't you know the KGB doesn't exist anymore you dipstick.
Oh they are still there dipstick a couple letters shuffled around doesn't change anything.
Russia's Tsar President will always be KGB.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#11 Dec 14, 2012
syrian national wrote:
And U go on supporting al Qaeda ???
And you go on lying where you are at.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#12 Dec 14, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
I am sure some of the Rebels would appreciate a massage, especially by a cute Ukranian girl.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#13 Dec 14, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure some of the Rebels would appreciate a massage, especially by a cute Ukranian girl.
Lol
Syrian

New London, CT

#14 Dec 14, 2012
syrian wrote:
The mascarade has to end...Syria's army will use all its might to wipe out all islamists from the ground...whether some like it or not !!!
These insurgents have been given ample opportunities to try to settle their differences diplomatically. If they attempt to to go after Syria's heads of government and their families, I am sure that the Syrian military will use every weapon at their disposal to wipe them out.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#15 Dec 15, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> These insurgents have been given ample opportunities to try to settle their differences diplomatically. If they attempt to to go after Syria's heads of government and their families, I am sure that the Syrian military will use every weapon at their disposal to wipe them out.
Settle their differences diplomatically? Terrorist insurgencies do not work that way. The most ruthless, the most anti western and the most brutal always rise to the top. One should not support civil war anywhere in the world.

Whether the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution or the Chinese one the rabble seeking to topple the government is always far worse than the regime they seek to replace. We should be backing the moderate Assad regime.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#16 Dec 15, 2012
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle their differences diplomatically? Terrorist insurgencies do not work that way. The most ruthless, the most anti western and the most brutal always rise to the top. One should not support civil war anywhere in the world.
Whether the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution or the Chinese one the rabble seeking to topple the government is always far worse than the regime they seek to replace. We should be backing the moderate Assad regime.
MODERATE???? are you nuts?? He is anything but moderate, a moderate person does not bomb, mortar, shoot misiles at innocent civilians. A moderate would try to aim away from civilians and if need be send in the army not drop bombs or use helicopter gun ships.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#17 Dec 15, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
MODERATE???? are you nuts?? He is anything but moderate, a moderate person does not bomb, mortar, shoot misiles at innocent civilians. A moderate would try to aim away from civilians and if need be send in the army not drop bombs or use helicopter gun ships.
So you agree then that Obama, Clinton, Carter, Kennedy, Johnson and Truman were all extremists? When it comes to launching aerial attacks against civilian population centers...

BTW... in a civil war you are not fighting a regular army... the guys trying to kill you are civilians... I know that you are too dumb to understand this but...
Syrian

New London, CT

#18 Dec 15, 2012
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
These terrorist insurgents would prefer to put thousands of more innocent Syrians into harms way, rather than to just try to find a diplomatic end to the conflict! If Assad is forced to unleash those chemical and biological WMDs, the rebels along with thousands of innocent people will be decimated.
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#19 Dec 15, 2012

I believe the Syrians have these missiles as well as Iskander missiles,the Reich should think twice about any no fly zone,also i saw a report that those threats against Russian Ukranian and Iranians from the Terrorists got their orders from the U.S.to target any people from those Nations in Syria.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#20 Dec 15, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VZQDRYHgJY0XX
I believe the Syrians have these missiles as well as Iskander missiles,the Reich should think twice about any no fly zone,also i saw a report that those threats against Russian Ukranian and Iranians from the Terrorists got their orders from the U.S.to target any people from those Nations in Syria.
Yes I am sure the Coalition forces sends you copies of the reports they have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NATO Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... 23 min junk bonds 7,888
Ukraine Fears Invasion by Russia's Military 39 min George 57
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 45 min George 64
'United Continent': European volunteers fightin... 50 min George 1
Obama, in Estonia and at NATO summit, to send s... 52 min radiofreeamerica 6
Canada's jets, part of NATO mission, edge close... 2 hr air ace 8
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 2 hr Dimitri100 637
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••