Al Qaeda battle in Afghanistan to stretch for years: U.S.

Nov 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTAX-AM Springfield

Al Qaeda fighters are still trying to make inroads into Afghanistan, U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said on Thursday, cautioning that battling the group would be a core U.S. mission there for years to come.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Sve

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

this garbage, scum, global war criminals and mass murderers from usa attract fellows-terrorists al-qaeda there and the only way to defend both is to push all these motherfu..rs from usa back to usa.
Kar

Gdansk, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

No meddling, get out, withdrawal of all those troops,paratroops and another war criminals.
Mr shah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Wrong and bullying attitude of USA responsible for the birth of resistance movements across the world.
Kar

Gdansk, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Mr shah wrote:
Wrong and bullying attitude of USA responsible for the birth of resistance movements across the world.
It is pity that there is no resistance movement in usa and that's why your criminal leaders ruin the whole world and your country.
Clearly, these troops and other militaries, paramilitaries must be withdrawn and all,just like it was promised=2014 end of this mindless crime against humanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••