UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I got well and truely scammed by two ( spell castors) don't give those people any of your case they could not turn, shit to wine! There all liars exspecially the African ones
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Yep agree, they pretend to cast death spells, have demons, lie in the name of God and now they are posting fake caucasion pictures on their scam posts. One day these scammers will get their just due karma.
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Threats From Omigodo wrote:
how i got back my lover
Lagos, Nigeria
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
1 hr ago Judged:
You were the one that contacted me yourself and now you are backing up, it okay. you were also informed that your information has to be
remove from the temple so that it will not have infect to your life and and anything that concern you in all areas of life.

Because allot of people have fall Victim for not removing their information from the temple and they end up been mental illness after 7 days. You are advice, at this point in time appease the gods for the complete removal of all your information without competing the work.

you have been giving 7 days to email me for the appeasing and removing of your information and details from my temple and from the face of the oracle. The Oracle ask me to warn you for what is about to happen if this is not done under 7 days. Failure to do this, you are not to blame anyone when you face the result that will come at of it.
Hope to hear from you very soon.
Regards,
Priest omigodo
A prime example of one of these fake caster's posts. They are the one's with mental illness, they can not cause it.
zam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

henryhealer.co.za is a scam.
His number is +27783361293

He used to have another different website called drali.co.za

he scammed me out of 11000 pounds and changed his website.

I have reported this swine to the south african police depts who are conducting an investigation.
n a at all

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Karyn wrote:
<quoted text>
A prime example of one of these fake caster's posts. They are the one's with mental illness, they can not cause it.
With all due respect Sir, there are no 'Gods'
There is only ONE God.
There is also the unseen which whome 'spiritual healers' make deals with, liase with in order to get thigs done in this world.
I have seen and experienced tactics used by so called healers who pray on peoples desperation, but quoting a price, before excuses and reasons for more money come into play.
Karyn

Woodstock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

What the freak? I am a lady, not that it should matter. Wipe that vaseline off your glasses. I never wrote anything about their being multiple Gods. I said these scammers lie and they do.
sala

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

zam wrote:
henryhealer.co.za is a scam.
His number is +27783361293
He used to have another different website called drali.co.za
he scammed me out of 11000 pounds and changed his website.
I have reported this swine to the south african police depts who are conducting an investigation.
i think everyone calling from this area code is scam ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Morocco Forum right now

Search the Morocco Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
contact priesterikina@gmail.com for free spells 4 hr Lucy 6
i need a real spell casters (Aug '13) 13 hr Sara Bareilles 132
How moroccan men handles relationship (May '11) Wed Honey01 1,150
Moroccan people (Nov '13) Wed nabilmed 36
a long distance relationships morocco to us.. Wed nabilmed 3
Old friends (Jul '13) Tue Happy 1,539
Whats the diffrence between moroccan & algerians.. (Jun '09) Tue Klz 131
•••
•••