UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Yep research, research & more research is needed, the problem too is that the market is unregulated so ANYONE can start a word of mouth campaign about a caster, plant fake testimonies, promise the earth, the moon & the stars to clients and in reality deliver nothing.

Doing your own spellwork is good tho.
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

We agree again Costa.
Anonymous

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

This is sad to read. I am coming to a realization that one should not do love spells. I am really believing that it messes with peoples' free choice/will. I have hired people to help and I have tried my own hand at it. It has never worked--I tried with two different partners. I have given this route up and have decided to really work on myself alot to attract someone of like vibration. Seriously folks, should we be spending our hard earned money this way? Just asking...
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Not everyone is buying or doing lovespells, but it's good you've come to that realization if it seems fitting to you.
Sandybeaches

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

I would never ask someone to cast a Reconciliation spell unless I knew they loved me back. This isn't something that will reunite a long lost lover after years and years, we love each other and aren't speaking and yes I've tried to work it out on my own with him but drama always gets in the way. This is designed to help us communicate better so what we have can last so with that being said If he were with someone else that made him happy I would not interfere. But he hasn't been with anyone neither have I and if it turns out the outcome makes me just as miserable as before ill let him go. But people use casters for different reasons and I have experienced lots of good things from them. This is my 1st reconciliation spell done.
Anonymous

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Yes, I know folks use casters for jobs, money and all kinds of situations. I just have this feeling, at least for me, that I should not do reconcilliation spells or have them done for me. My guy and I do love each other but the confusion has only gotten worse since I have tried spells. For me, I am just going to move on and be happy ad change my energy. I wish everyone here the best. It is disappointing to wait and wait and spend so much money. It's like life is in limbo.
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Unfortunately some issues do need resolving and one can't move on from that, however the buck does not stop with one spellcaster. We each have our own power and intent and if your energy becomes drained and you need help find someone you know you can trust to keep their word to help you.
costa

Altrincham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Karyn wrote:
Unfortunately some issues do need resolving and one can't move on from that, however the buck does not stop with one spellcaster. We each have our own power and intent and if your energy becomes drained and you need help find someone you know you can trust to keep their word to help you.
100 Percent Agree.
needslove

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Bit the problem is WHO can do the work....
loving me always

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

needslove wrote:
Bit the problem is WHO can do the work....
I have tried Robin, Neite, Roland Hilaire, Tish premium love spells, Shenoyla, SBS,Sister Angel Rose and Sharon and I have not received any results. I stepped away from the situation and moved on with my life and BOOM my ex and I are on better terms. Although we are not back together I realized me being bitter and angry was the reason because I was pushing my ex away. I stopped and now we communicate very well and we are on better terms and I realized i wasted so much money on something that was going to happen naturally. So just step away and chill let things fall in to place
needslove

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Yes. Thats what I am doing and spending the few dollars I have on my own self development I.e. meditation and manifesting workshops. The guy and I are currently not talking but I am hopeful.
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

My 2 cents on Neite. I do not think he is a scammer, but lacks the power he thinks he does.
He is VERY expensive amd does not listen well.
If one way is not working there are other avenues.

My fav. ppl. in life are those who help others to feel empowered. I hope I do that. He does not.
Sandybeaches

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Hi everyone. It is safe to say that months later, his efforts did not work on my behalf. I invited my ex to a party and he declined. Not because he had other plans but because he really didnt want to go. I only paid him 1 installment so it's not like he even did all of what it required but since I did pay for results I won't be putting in any more money. Just thought I'd want you all to know especially those of you who thought I was him.
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Sorry you didn't get results. Yes, at the time I did wonder if you could have been him. There were a lot of us that felt hurt and deceived by Neite and had worked hard to pay him off quickly. It really was a combined about $20,000 or so.
neite c deimus

Brockton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

hi im his 10 year old son i would like if please stopp taliking about my father plz its hurting my feelings and thank u
neite c deimus

Brockton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

why is all these mean things goin around about my daddy he just wants to help people plz stop being mean be nice to him its hurting my feelings when i read this article im turning ten today and i really dont like wat thi s topic is about thank you :(
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Please quit posting here. If you are a young child your father and mother should be watching out better for you. Money is short for many. One day when you are grown you may get this. Many of us feel hurt and betrayed by your father. Enjoy your youth. This is nothing to do with you.
Suzanne

Kingston, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Neite, don't listen to these people. Your father is a very sweet,kind man who is authentic (real) and genuine.
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Again this is not a child appropriate forum..period. A Child has no place on this forum, when adult content is discussed.

Many of us feel hurt lost a lot of money, so you can have your opinion, but many of us have the contrary. Look at all the posters who came forth to share no results. That speaks volumes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Morocco Forum right now

Search the Morocco Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
contact priesterikina@gmail.com for free spells 11 hr Lucy 6
i need a real spell casters (Aug '13) 19 hr Sara Bareilles 132
How moroccan men handles relationship (May '11) Wed Honey01 1,150
Moroccan people (Nov '13) Wed nabilmed 36
a long distance relationships morocco to us.. Wed nabilmed 3
Old friends (Jul '13) Tue Happy 1,539
Whats the diffrence between moroccan & algerians.. (Jun '09) Tue Klz 131
•••
•••