RACHAEL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

My Dear friends online, my name is RACHAEL , I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, i was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Lucy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr OLOKUN.i email olokun4everspell@gmail. com the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr OLOKUN for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is:Dr olokun of the great benin kingdom(olokun4everspell@gmail . com)tel.+2348182743275
sandy

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

sandy

My husband left me for no reason on 24th of June 2011. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself. I've tried different spell casters and went to different temples to pray but all to no avail. My life was very bitter and sorrowful. Then one day, a friend of mine told me about a prophet that is very good and does not even charge for his services, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great Prophet called oyinbo. I contacted him and I gave him the necessary information. He didn't ask for anything but he said after the spell works, I can pay anything in appreciation. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day which was on the 29th of July, 2012 I received a call and it was my darling husband Thomas. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm now a very a happy woman. Thank you Prophet oyinbo, I will forever be grateful to you. You can reach him on his email:prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo .com. He can solve any problem. Try him today and thank me later.
Mr Anderson

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Dr. OGUN stepped in after I contacted him. He saw the problem and told me when things fell apart. I had him to cast the Obstacle Breaker and Ultimate
Return My Lover Spell since things was blocking my hundred come to me and four days after the spells was casted my girl came back to me.if you are looking for a genius spell caster you can contact him via.{Oguntemple_500n@mail.com }
cynthia bullock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

My name is Cynthia Bullock, am from maimi usa. i want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man DR.INEGBENEBORGRATETEMPLE brought my husband back to me, i had 2 lovely kids for my husband, about 3 years ago i and my husband has been into one qaurrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be stronge just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mINE was a small case and that i shouldnt worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man phone number and his email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just two day and that my husband will come crawlling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great suprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy.thats why i want to say a big thank you to DR.INEGBENEBOR GRATE TEMPLE. This great man made me to understand that theres no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him at:DR.INEGBENEBORGRATETEMPLE@G MAIL.COM

caroline

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

I lost my 2 years relationship during last year Xmas celebration. My ex left me with so many pains and since then i have been heartbroken and shattered. I have contact 7 spell casters and 6 of them has rip me off my money without any result, Only for me to find out that they were all scammers online claiming to be spell casters. I have Emailed so many sites online looking for a good spell caster till i was directed by one Mr. durulo with the website ofdurulo7temple@hotmail.com At first i never believed him, Because he was requesting for some amount of money to buy items, it took him five days to convince me and something occur to me and i said let me give him a trial. I was very shocked when Benson called 7 hours after i sent Dr durulo the charges he requested to get the materials needed to get this spell casted Benson was crawling on his knees for what he has done wrong and i am very happy that we are together today because he proposed to me last Month. I will advise you contact: durulo7temple@hotmail.com because he has done wonders in my life and i believe he can help you out that is reading through my mail that is confused on what to do.
rebecca

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Amazing testimonies of a spell caster that help me get my husband back to me. My name is Rebecca i lived in U S A and i have 4 kids, before i was having problems with my husband which make him hate us so much that even lead to breaker up and leave us to another woman, until a friend of mine directed me to this man called durulo, i contacted him and he start to cast the spell immediately, then i get my husband back in please and we are now happy family am very much thankful to durulo that help me, so i must tell the people how good he his. I will advise you to contact him through this email durulo7temple@hotmail.com Then your problem will be solve.
jennifer bullock

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

My name is Jennifer Bullock, am from usa. i want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man durulo who brought my husband back to me, i had 2 lovely kids for my husband, about 3 years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i shouldn’t worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man phone number and his email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just two day and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his knees and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away, since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy .that’s why i want to say a big thank you to durulo GRATE TEMPLE. This great man made me to understand that there no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him at: durulo7temple@hotmail.com
lovely miles

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Dr. durulo stepped in after I contacted him. He saw the problem and told me when things fell apart. I had him to cast the Obstacle Breaker and Ultimate
Return My Lover Spell since things was blocking my hundred come to me and four days after the spells was casted my girl came back to me. if you are looking for a genius spell caster you can contact him via.{ durulo7temple@hotmail.com } or call him 08152830940
lissa

Kenmore, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

when my husband first leave me to fallow another girl, i went to many spell caster to help cast a spell so that my husband we come back to me,they all made away with my money.until i met a grate spell caster name doctor akolors. when i met him i told all my problem and he told me that he will cast a spell for me, that after six days that my husband we be back to me. I did not believed him because of what other spell caster have done to me, after three days the spell was being cast, my husband that have left me for long call me to tell me that he still love me,that he love to come back to me.EMAIL: doctorakolorspelltemple@yahoo. com
valerie

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Hello i am valerie ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to Dr odia the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to Dr odia about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Dr odia at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: odialovespelltemple@gmail.com. and get your problems solve like me..
marry

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

I am Mrs Marry a citizen of United State Of America, i just broke up with my lover, who left me with 1 kids, right now i am 37 years old, i was tired and don't know how to go-about this annoying issue, until i found this powerful spell caster called DR. Ojogu email (ojoguspiritualspelltemple@gma il.com).
on a testimony information a lady posted about his gracious work, i keep in faith and contacted him, he reply fast to me and told me that my problem will be solved within 8 hours, i put all believe on him, i did all he says, and only to see that the next day my lover who hate and don't love calling me just calls me and started begging ''saying'' that i should forgive him for all that has happened. i didn't want to, but my son pleaded with me and ask me to forgive him for all that happened, i really did, and now we are now happily married and blessed by this powerful spell caster.
Advice!!!
please if you are in this
kind of condition and wants your
problems solved instantly, please
i will advice you to contact him now
at ((ojoguspiritualspelltemple@gm ail.com)
michael

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

who ever is reading this testimony today should please celebrate with me and my family because it all started like a joke to some people and others said it was impossible. my name is michael i live in chicago i am happily married with two kids and a lovely wife something terrible happen to my family along the line, i lost my job and my wife packed out of my house because i was unable to take care of her and my kids at that particular time. i manage all through five years, no wife to support me to take care of the children and there come a faithful day that i will never forget in my life i met an old friend who i explain all my difficulties to, and he took me to a spell caster and and the name of the temple is called, okundonorgreatspell, i was assure that everything will be fine and my wife will come back to me after the wonderful work of okundonorgreatspell, my wife came back to me and today i am one of the richest man in my country. i advice you if you have any problem email him with this email: okundonorgreatspell@gmail.com and you will have the best result. take things for granted and it will be take from you. i wish you all the best.
JANE

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

I have to give this miraculous testimony
My Name is JANE.I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me. I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until I met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back. I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how I lost my job...he told me he goanna help me...i don't believe that in the first place. But he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets’ was amazed when I heard that from him. He said he will cast a spell for me and I will see the results in the next couple of days. then i travel back to US the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells, he said am goanna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said, she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again. it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call, I called the man and told him my wife called and he said I haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time. and when its Sunday, they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they goanna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working. My life is back into shape, I have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too. This man is really powerful. if we have up to 20 people like him in the world, the world would have been a better place. he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now. Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help. you can mail him tookutaspellhome@gmail.com I cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck:okutaspellhome @gmail.com..ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: okutaspellhome@gmail.com
Thanks For Dr okuta
cynthia bullock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

My name is Cynthia Bullock, am from maimi usa. i want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man DR.INEGBENEBORGRATETEMPLE brought my husband back to me, i had 2 lovely kids for my husband, about 3 years ago i and my husband has been into one qaurrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be stronge just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mINE was a small case and that i shouldnt worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man phone number and his email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just two day and that my husband will come crawlling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great suprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy.thats why i want to say a big thank you to DR.INEGBENEBOR GRATE TEMPLE. This great man made me to understand that theres no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him at:DR.INEGBENEBORGRATETEMPLE@G MAIL.COM
stephanie

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

I had doubts about magic spells after purchasing many spells that never worked and actually decided to never buy a spell again. I have tried different casters.. Some of them never answered me after I paid and were obvious scammers, some really cast a spell but for some reason it didn't work. Then I saw a video on youtube with a person who was mentioning she had results with DR,Anita. Despite the suspicions I had her site looked real so I gave spells a last try. It's probably the best decision I ever made in my life because it worked and my boyfriend came back with me After I broke up with my ex I spent a lot of time wishing that I could just turn the clock backwards.He helped me do just that. In fact our relationship feels like the break up never even happened. We have never been this happy or passionate, all thanks to mama anita. If you're looking for a good spell caster look no further, MAMA ANITA surpass all other spell-casters,you can contact her straight on (mama.anitatruelovespell@gmail .com) mama.anitatruelovespell@gmail. com .
Ozzi

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

I'm only coming here out of sheer desperation. I was with this girl for 7 years. We love each other madly and truly. She dumped me this month as her parents wouldn't approve of me. Her parents don't even know that i as a person even existed. She's due to get married this August It's an arranged marriage. The only reason she left me was to avoid her parents getting hurt as she was sure that they won't accept me..I love her madly. I'll never hurt her in any way. I'll worship her till i die. All I want is for us to be together. She even loves me now. Please if u can help me out i'll be in your debt till i die",
And a lot of people said that most of them here are schemers and will con you. can anyone direct me to a genuine one please.
Karyn

Woodstock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/morocco/TVNL...

Ozzi come look on this thread, some legit casters are discussed. These Nigerians will only steal.
Eric

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Hello Karen. I no you would be wondering about my getting in touch with you, I myself can't explain better, but I guess we just have to tell ourselves the truth.. I believe when you admire something, you go for it. Sincerely, it's really not comfortable for me to make a step in approaching in lady, but it was really worthwhile and decided to drop you a note. Probably I was going through my wall page and saw your profile on my wall. I pondered over dropping a note, but gave a second thought. I was moved and dropped you a note. Thank you Karen for accepting my hand of friendship... I will ensure to keep this friendship even though I know the distance between us is much but I still don't mind as long as there are air planes.. haha.. I reside here in London been here for about 27yrs now. So much to be said about this loner, but I doubt if this message page will take it. haha... But don't worry, I promise to write telling you about me. I am really excited I read back from you, I really have been lonely. Have a great day and I wait to read from you again soon. EricCheers.. Eric
joan

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

After being in relationship with him for ten years,he broke up with me,
I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted
him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with
everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to
someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell
caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type
that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the
spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be
okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he
cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex
called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that
he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return
to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was
how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made
promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of
help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful
spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from
all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell
caster, his email is (spellsolutiontemple@gmail.com ) you can email him if you need
his assistance in your relationship or anything
joan

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

I had doubts about magic spells after purchasing many spells that never worked and actually decided to never buy a spell again. I have tried different casters.. Some of them never answered me after I paid and were obvious stammers, some really cast a spell but for some reason it didn't work. Then I saw a video on YouTube with a person who was mentioning she had results with DR,Anita. Despite the suspicions I had her site looked real so I gave spells a last try. It's probably the best decision I ever made in my life because it worked and my boyfriend came back with me After I broke up with my ex I spent a lot of time wishing that I could just turn the clock backwards.He helped me do just that. In fact our relationship feels like the break up never even happened. We have never been this happy or passionate, all thanks to mama Anita. If you're looking for a good spell caster look no further, MAMA ANITA surpass all other spell-casters,you can contact her straight on spellsolutiontemple@gmail.com) mama.spellsolutiontemple@gmail .com .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of96
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Morocco Forum right now

Search the Morocco Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
i need a real spell casters (Aug '13) 17 hr Sharon 125
CONTACT PRIEST ODUMA via EMAIL SPELLOFSOLUTION@... (Sep '13) 18 hr ismail 3
marrying a moroccan (May '08) Thu YASSINE HI 1,569
Why are western women dating Muslims? (Jan '11) Wed Lou 86
leajeaji Wed Habib Ali 1
tazi leajeaji Apr 15 Habib Ali 1
Typical MorocCON SCAMMER - Hajar Tazi Leajeaji Apr 15 Habib Ali 4
•••
•••