i give 100 percent assurance in my spell casting to any one

Posted in the Morocco Forum

DR OGBONI

Pioneer, CA

#1 Jun 9, 2013
ATTENTION PLEASE-OGBONI TEMPLE OF SOLUTIONS HOME CENTRE

ARE YOU PASSING THROUGH SLEEPLESS NIGHT DUE TO RELATIONSHIPS PROBLEMS? OR HAVE YOU BEEN KEPT IN A CATALOGUE OF BURDEN FOR TOO LONG?
action speaks louder than voice! The spell that i cast provides the total solution to any problems and grants you your heart desire
these days it is very difficult and arduose to find a legtimate spell caster you need,due to scammers and this has affected the worl ow we legitimate spell casters due to somee people have beeb scamed and would not not want to apply any more due to fraudsters activities on the internet when you don’t know what to look for in a professional spell caster. The best spell casters are not easy to pick out! Many hearts are broken every day and many people suffer in vain. Don’t be one of them. Let me help you with your case nd you will be glad i did. My spells can TURN YOUR CAPTIVITIES AROUND WITHIN A BLING OF AN EYE and many much more! without sentiment and boost I am considered one of the most powerful spell casters with both black and white magic. I sincerely can help you. I have a variety range of powerful spells to use for your needs. What outcome do you want? You might wonder how the spells will affect you?? does this spell have a side effect ?NO The spells I cast for you will not have any unwanted side effects such as babfire! As long as the intentions are pure out of love as I am sure they are, right?.

I want to give you 101% in every spell casting and as an experienced and a profestional spell caster ,

I am well concentrated in the fields of; Love,
Money, Power, Success, Sickness, Pregnancy,
Marriage, Job, Protection, Lottery, Court Case, and more.

Fill the information below.

INFORMATION NEEDED:

Your Full Name:_________
Your Partner name:_________
Your Contact number:_________
Your country Location:_________
The picture of both of you IF AVAILABLE:_________
Your complete address:_________

NOTE:Using this information the spell will begin immediately and you will have to be in expectant for positive result because victory is yours!!for more info from my solution home. You can contact me via my email address today any time you wish and i will give you all the the feedbacks needed..
my email AGAIN is ogbonitempleofsolutions@gmail. com
Tracy

Portland, OR

#3 Jun 15, 2013
Mariam I know you must be somewhere around the world but i do not know how to locate you. please friend where ever you are and you are able to read this message, i want you to know that its me your friend Tracy Christopher. i have finally found a solution to our life time issue of barrenness and heartbreaks. Mariam am finally married to the man of my choice and heavy with pregnancy almost getting to six months. We live happily now and i wish you can be happy like me as well. I love you Mariam and i want to introduce you to this man divinely ordained and sent to bring happiness to whom its lost. meet Dr Odogwu Malaika and reach him through his email "odogwumalaika@gmail.com " he profers solution to all things in life. he is capable of anything my dear.
Tracy

Portland, OR

#4 Jun 15, 2013
are you in need of love, wealth health and

happiness that will turn your life for around for

good. here is an answer and a testimony from Dr

Odogwu malaika. he saved my love life and restored

my barren womb. he blessed me and my spouse with

immense wealth. he cures HIV within 4 days and has

done a lot to the lives of people that has come

around him. he is the only real spell caster i

know. contact him via email:

odogwumalaika@gmail.com
tracy

Portland, OR

#6 Jun 25, 2013
Are you in need of love, wealth, health and happiness that will turn your life around for good? Here is an answer for all your problems. Dr Odogwu Malaika; He saved my love life and restored my barren womb, he blessed me and my spouse with immense wealth. He cures hiv within 14 days and has done alot to the lives of people that has come around him. he is the only real spell caster i know. contact him via email: odogwumalaika@gmail.com
HAMILTON

Portland, OR

#7 Jun 29, 2013
WOW!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!. I am Hamilton, I want to use this means to say a "BIG THANK YOU" to the spell caster that has helped me get back all i thought i have lost in 1hour just as he say it will be so it was. WOW!!! his powers are real and he is so true to his word. I have never met such honest man, i also thank my aunt for introducing me to you WORLD GREATEST, LORD ZILIALIA. LORD ZILIALIA thank you for bring my life back in a new dimension and thank you for making me have my lost long love back in just 1hour as you promised, everything turned around.I am very grateful to you and i pray for more grace to your elbow for this help you are helping humanity that are helpless. I can't believe i am back on track for little or nothing just only materials i bought. LORD ZILIALIA YOU ARE THE BEST! friends don't get decieved by any one LORD ZILIALIA IS THE REALEST and MOST SINCERE spell caster i have met with the help of my aunt. contact him now on spellcaster1202@gmail.com. his email is spellcaster1202@gmail.com
Karyn

Woodstock, VA

#8 Jun 29, 2013
LOL-No one is going to you scammers.

Better find a real job.
loverth

Anonymous Proxy

#10 Jun 29, 2013
I never believed i could be happy again in my life, until i came in contact with this great man Dr DURULO who God used in helping me, am writing this testimony with tears of joy rolling down from my eyes, i have been in relationship with Phillip for good 12 years i was 15 years old when we started the relationship and now am 27 years old i loved Phillip and he loves me too, December 2011 that was when were suppose to do our wedding but surprisingly Phillip changed to something else, his attitude was very bad towards me and this lead to quarrelling and misunderstanding between us because Phillip has never acted like this before, so due to the quarrelling and all that Phillip left the house and never called me nor text me for Good 1 year he changed his number, i was so worried i tried all i could to reach him but there was no way, i felt like dyeing i was confused and frustrated, so i had to try spells to see if that can bring him back to me, i contacted so many spell caster who happens to be scams, i spent alit of money i even took a loan of 70,000usd just to get him back all this money went in vain and i did not see any result was confused I wanted to commit suicide but a friend keep on encouraging and giving me hope, she was always with me to keep me company, one day she came with her friend who just came to visit her and found my condition she asked what is the matter then i told her everything how i lost my love and my money, then she told me not to worry that my lover will come back to me, with the help of Dr DURULO who has been helping a lot of people in San jose Ca, and also helped her too, then she gave me his contact and i contacted him and told him everything he just laughed and told me that my case is settled, that my love will come back to me, in the next 24hours, then i heard to watch and see, in the 24hours i was inside when somebody came in guess who i could see, it was Phillip i was shocked, he went on his knees he was pleading and begging me to forgive him which i did, and now we are happily married and he paid all the money which i borrowed, thanks to Dr DURULO for helping me you can contact him via durulo7temple@hotmail.com or call him on +2348152830940 VIVIAN FROM USA
ray

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Jun 29, 2013
I want to testify of what a spell caster did for me and my hubby. We have been married since 2007 without a sign of pregnancy. I went off birth control then and did not have a period. my gyro gave me progesterone to jump-start a period and it did., but i did not have another one. we did another round of progesterone followed by 100mg clomid for 5 months, we followed all doctors instructions but all to no avail. I have been buying ovulation kits pregnancy test AND i finally got 3 test when i was ovulating! So ever since that we been trying for years now! Well i was very confused because i keep taking ept test AND they all keep turning out to b negative! I really want a baby girl while my hubby a baby boy LOLLS! I think maybe we are just trying So hard, What i can tell you is that its been so many years now and i still yet do not have my period??nobody to help because everybody around us was already at the verge of losing their faith on us. no were to run to until one faithful day i was reading a magazine and i stumble on a page were i found topic or a head line {A SPELL CASTER} who can heal someone from HIV AND AID, bring back your EX, enlarge your BREAST, you win a VISA LOTTERY, losing your WEIGHT and even get six PACKS AND flatten your BELLY, I gave him a try and before i could no it PROPHET DURULO rescued me from my problem by casting a spell for me and told me to go and make love with my hubby, i did, and after nine months i delivered a twins A BOY AND A GIRL. after all this , i said to myself that i wont just testify on line, but make the whole world see and hear of him.This spell caster name is DR DUMEDU. so many people have witness his wonderful work..He is nice, contact him on durulo7temple@hotmail.com or call him on +2348152830940 if you are in any predicament email him immediately without doubts •Thanks so very much!!
FROM MRS RAY
RUTH

Anonymous Proxy

#14 Jun 29, 2013
A spell caster that help me win my court case....
Hello every one my name is MRS RUTH
from USA, it all started on 20th of November 2000
when my husband got a new job at whole food center
in Germany. A year after i discover that my husband
started behaving in a very strange way that me myself i could not even understand him any more i
tried to find out what was wrong all to no avail. early
in 2008 i receive a call from a lady in hamburg Germany
a city were my husband reside in cause of his new job
telling me to back out that am no longer in charge i
was not surprise cause i have been waiting to see were my husband new attitude were coming from. On 24th
of July 2012 i was serve a court letter after years of
neglect by my husband, when i read the letter it was
my husband seeking for divorce in court, one day i was
going through the internet when i came across a
testimony of a lady with similar problem but she was helped by the great Dr ODUDUWA who help her win
the court case, i immediately contacted him and tell him
all that has happened. So he told me what to do, on the
day of hearing he cast the spell, to my greatest surprise i
won the case and my husband came back on his kneel
seeking for forgiveness. today am so happy. i will advice you to contact Dr ODUDUWA with he email address
:spellsolutiontemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348152830940 ... tell him what you want
him to do for you, he can heal you of sickle cell Anemia
and can also bring back your ex lover. thank you all...
RUTH

Anonymous Proxy

#15 Jun 29, 2013
After being in relationship with him for nine years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email is spellsolutiontemple@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was she a goldigger?-please help everyone 1 hr Just passing by 7
Thank you Pomba Gira (Aug '13) 5 hr hernamdiz 16
visit Morocco, atlas mountains and sahara deser... 6 hr Meknassi 2
i want to get my ex lover back (Sep '13) Sun try n see it real 68
Solutions To Get Pregnant contact dr.jaja.jawar... (Oct '13) Sep 12 mayra aguirre 9
Marrying a Moroccon Girl Sep 12 Moroccan 2
Will a maroccan woman also do anything to get v... (Oct '08) Sep 11 dontneedmyname 118
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Morocco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••