lilah london uk

Thetford, UK

#3581 Jan 10, 2013
we can all have pride in our menfolk, but lease dont forget, Moroccan women rarely talk to others about what happens in their reltinships. Please dont forget this is still a rather closed society
Thanks to Prophetes

UK

#3582 Jan 10, 2013
I am Mishael I have been suffering in my marriage relationship until I met this prophetess on her email address for easy going in my marriage on prophetesmariamangel@gmail.com and since when she got my work done I have be happy in my marriage thanks to her
Katya

Brooklyn, NY

#3583 Jan 11, 2013
I'm russian married to a wonderful moroccan man for 9 years. We met in russia, He brought me from Russia to US, i did not have any green card back then. we have 2 kids together. He married me right away. He is a hard working person,provides for us, spends his free time with his kids, and treats me with respect and dignity. He is also very respectfull with his family in morocco. And he treats me no different as he treats his family members. We are looking forward to move to morocco permanently. Can not be happier. I guess it's just love. if you truly love smbd there are no borders such as religion and nationality. Family life with small kids, work,school is not always easy however with mutual respect, patience and forgiviness it works for us pretty well. I ve been mo morocco many times, had our wedding there, it's been great. I do speak Arabic enough to talk to my mother in law, to go to the store, just greetings basic simple beginner level. However I understand 70%. I did convert to islam prior to marriage, however nobody forced me into it, I look at it this way, as I married a Muslim man that means its important for him, and my kids will not be confused in the future what religion they belong to. I don't wear a hijab. In respect to my husband I fest with him in Ramadan, wich is great makes you feel lighter, i don't drink, smoke and we don't eat pork. Concerning clothing I never were a fan of exposed décolleté and mini skirts. And it's just not appropriate as you start having kids. Modest clothes, jeans, tshirts , dresses are fine. I love morocco especially if you have steady income, or better your own business ,you life there is so much less stressful. Relatives are around to help with kids, healthy food, better climate. And I guess kids are having happier childhood there running around.

Since: Aug 10

Miami, FL

#3584 Jan 12, 2013
Katya wrote:
I'm russian married to a wonderful moroccan man for 9 years. We met in russia, He brought me from Russia to US, i did not have any green card back then. we have 2 kids together. He married me right away. He is a hard working person,provides for us, spends his free time with his kids, and treats me with respect and dignity. He is also very respectfull with his family in morocco. And he treats me no different as he treats his family members. We are looking forward to move to morocco permanently. Can not be happier. I guess it's just love. if you truly love smbd there are no borders such as religion and nationality. Family life with small kids, work,school is not always easy however with mutual respect, patience and forgiviness it works for us pretty well. I ve been mo morocco many times, had our wedding there, it's been great. I do speak Arabic enough to talk to my mother in law, to go to the store, just greetings basic simple beginner level. However I understand 70%. I did convert to islam prior to marriage, however nobody forced me into it, I look at it this way, as I married a Muslim man that means its important for him, and my kids will not be confused in the future what religion they belong to. I don't wear a hijab. In respect to my husband I fest with him in Ramadan, wich is great makes you feel lighter, i don't drink, smoke and we don't eat pork. Concerning clothing I never were a fan of exposed décolleté and mini skirts. And it's just not appropriate as you start having kids. Modest clothes, jeans, tshirts , dresses are fine. I love morocco especially if you have steady income, or better your own business ,you life there is so much less stressful. Relatives are around to help with kids, healthy food, better climate. And I guess kids are having happier childhood there running around.
Good to hear your story, Katya, it's nice to hear another positive story, I get really tired of reading all the crap from so many bitter, hateful people on this forum!
sami

Morocco

#3585 Jan 23, 2013
hi im morrocan men im looking for a seriuose relationshipe with a girle between 25 to 40 ,my olde is 34 years,my email is achraf3044@yahoo.fr thank you
THINK TWICE ABOUTMOROCCAN

Boston, MA

#3586 Jan 25, 2013
lsaoud wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to hear your story, Katya, it's nice to hear another positive story, I get really tired of reading all the crap from so many bitter, hateful people on this forum!
OMG....MOTHER TERESA WANNA BE OF TOPIX IS STILL HERE???? LMAO!!! AND WE ARE REALLY TIRED OF LOOKING AT YOUR UGLY FACE ON THIS FORUM CONSTANTLY! YOUR LIKE A PLAGUE BEATING A DEAD HORSE. GIVE UP YOU MISERALBE OLD LADY! YOU REALLY BELIEVE YOU HAVE SOME INCREDIBLE INFORMATION TO OFFER THESE WOMEN HAVE BEEN LIED TO BY THIS HORRIBLE BREED OF "MEN", NOT ALL OF THEM BUT MANY MANY MANY OF THEM ARE NOT APPROPRIATE CANDIDATES FOR GOOD HUSBANDS, FATHERS LOVERS AND COMPANIONS. HEY LADY, WHY IS IT THAT YOU ARE SO PERSONALLY INVESTED IN THIS FORUM?? SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT HERE. DON'T YOU HAVE A GREAT MOROCCAN HUSBAND THAT YOU HAVE SO OPENLY BOASTED ABOUT IN THIS FORUM? GO TAKE CARE OF HIM PLEASE AS A GOOD MUSLIM WIFE SHOULD!! YOU ARE EVERYWHERE ON TOPIX PUTTING YOUR WORTHLESS TWO CENTS ON EVERY MORCCAN FORUM!!! GET A LIFE FOR HEAVENS SAKE!! YOU ARE SO YESTERDAY AND WE ARE SO OVER YOU. DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GET ON YOUR BROOMSTICK AND LEAVE.

Miami, FL

#3587 Jan 25, 2013
THINK TWICE ABOUTMOROCCAN wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG....MOTHER TERESA WANNA BE OF TOPIX IS STILL HERE???? LMAO!!! AND WE ARE REALLY TIRED OF LOOKING AT YOUR UGLY FACE ON THIS FORUM CONSTANTLY! YOUR LIKE A PLAGUE BEATING A DEAD HORSE. GIVE UP YOU MISERALBE OLD LADY! YOU REALLY BELIEVE YOU HAVE SOME INCREDIBLE INFORMATION TO OFFER THESE WOMEN HAVE BEEN LIED TO BY THIS HORRIBLE BREED OF "MEN", NOT ALL OF THEM BUT MANY MANY MANY OF THEM ARE NOT APPROPRIATE CANDIDATES FOR GOOD HUSBANDS, FATHERS LOVERS AND COMPANIONS. HEY LADY, WHY IS IT THAT YOU ARE SO PERSONALLY INVESTED IN THIS FORUM?? SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT HERE. DON'T YOU HAVE A GREAT MOROCCAN HUSBAND THAT YOU HAVE SO OPENLY BOASTED ABOUT IN THIS FORUM? GO TAKE CARE OF HIM PLEASE AS A GOOD MUSLIM WIFE SHOULD!! YOU ARE EVERYWHERE ON TOPIX PUTTING YOUR WORTHLESS TWO CENTS ON EVERY MORCCAN FORUM!!! GET A LIFE FOR HEAVENS SAKE!! YOU ARE SO YESTERDAY AND WE ARE SO OVER YOU. DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GET ON YOUR BROOMSTICK AND LEAVE.
My, My, you are a very angry little person, aren't you? Or probably just jealous. My husband can take care of himself, thank you. If you see something that you are tired of here, then don't read it. Obviously you must have a lot of time to spend on here, if you are so very busy keeping tabs on when I happen to log in, which is actually very infrequently- in fact, it's usually only when I get an email update from this website. Really, I'm not flattered. I have a very fulfilling life, actually, but I do find your posts with your poor grammar and spelling marginally entertaining. Oh, I'm shaking over here at all of your shouty capital letters, LOL. Why not try something new and make an intelligent contribution for once instead of just name-calling and insulting people that you don't even know.

Boston, MA

#3588 Jan 25, 2013
lsaoud wrote:
<quoted text>
My, My, you are a very angry little person, aren't you? Or probably just jealous. My husband can take care of himself, thank you. If you see something that you are tired of here, then don't read it. Obviously you must have a lot of time to spend on here, if you are so very busy keeping tabs on when I happen to log in, which is actually very infrequently- in fact, it's usually only when I get an email update from this website. Really, I'm not flattered. I have a very fulfilling life, actually, but I do find your posts with your poor grammar and spelling marginally entertaining. Oh, I'm shaking over here at all of your shouty capital letters, LOL. Why not try something new and make an intelligent contribution for once instead of just name-calling and insulting people that you don't even know.
LMAO.
MoroccanPride

Arlington, TX

#3590 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO.
You are such a hater!!! That respectful lady( Lsaoud) knows exactly what she's talking about, and you are so very jealous of her because she seems so happy about her life and she's in love with her husband.
Move on you hater. Morrocans are mostly very honorable and trustworthy people, and in every country there is good and bad people as well. Go get some help because you seem very disturbed.
LSAOUD, all the happiness to you and your family.
lilah london uk

Brandon, UK

#3591 Jan 29, 2013
Im sorry to appear full of cliches, but to me and in my experience, there are a lot of Moroccans, male and female trying to make a fast dirham from foreigners. This practice is hardly acceptable and goes against teachings from the Koran. Greed is unacceptable in any form. I have been aproached many times with requests of baksheesh, mainly from older women laiden with bags of shopping,or younger well dressed men, why should anyone subsidise their living expenses. I was always taught its rude to ask for money for nothing

Miami, FL

#3593 Jan 29, 2013
MoroccanPride wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a hater!!! That respectful lady( Lsaoud) knows exactly what she's talking about, and you are so very jealous of her because she seems so happy about her life and she's in love with her husband.
Move on you hater. Morrocans are mostly very honorable and trustworthy people, and in every country there is good and bad people as well. Go get some help because you seem very disturbed.
thank you- the same to you

Boston, MA

#3594 Jan 29, 2013
MoroccanPride wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooo LSOUD recruited YET ANOTHER SIDE KICK on here to help her defend the useless Moroccan men that exist among us. What happened to your other half LSoud??? And Miss MoroccanPRIDE, WHERE WERE YOU A YEAR+ AGO when Lsaoud was on here talking BS to me and to LOTS OF OTHERS WOMEN WHO were mistreated by a Moroccan man and came for advice?? Dont be quick to judge without knowing facts. This post was NOT directed towards you! You should not stick your nose where it doesn’t belong. I have had words with this woman waaaaaay before you came along. She knows. Now she wants to act dumb like she has no clue what I'm talking about. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing! All the women here who have doubts about Moroccan men have doubts for A REASON!!!!!! They are not here wasting there time for nothing, with the exception of crazy Lsoud! MOST Moroccan men that come to the US have no idea what it takes to survive here and how to treat WOMEN respect and to live an honorable life. They are lazy and expect the women to do everything. They quit their jobs in a heart beat without thinking how it will impact their families. It kills me that they claim they are Muslims only when it's convenient for them. A bunch of Hypocrite if you ask me! I was married to one for 10 years! The majority of his friends were the same way! Cafe's during the day and night clubs in the evening! Family? What's that? LMAO Get outta here with this garbage that Moroccan men are family men! I bet THE MAJORITY OF WOMEN ON HERE WOULD DISAGREE!
MoroccanPride

Mount Vernon, NY

#3597 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Oooooo LSOUD recruited YET ANOTHER SIDE KICK on here to help her defend the useless Moroccan men that exist among us. What happened to your other half LSoud??? And Miss MoroccanPRIDE, WHERE WERE YOU A YEAR+ AGO when Lsaoud was on here talking BS to me and to LOTS OF OTHERS WOMEN WHO were mistreated by a Moroccan man and came for advice?? Dont be quick to judge without knowing facts. This post was NOT directed towards you! You should not stick your nose where it doesn’t belong. I have had words with this woman waaaaaay before you came along. She knows. Now she wants to act dumb like she has no clue what I'm talking about. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing! All the women here who have doubts about Moroccan men have doubts for A REASON!!!!!! They are not here wasting there time for nothing, with the exception of crazy Lsoud! MOST Moroccan men that come to the US have no idea what it takes to survive here and how to treat WOMEN respect and to live an honorable life. They are lazy and expect the women to do everything. They quit their jobs in a heart beat without thinking how it will impact their families. It kills me that they claim they are Muslims only when it's convenient for them. A bunch of Hypocrite if you ask me! I was married to one for 10 years! The majority of his friends were the same way! Cafe's during the day and night clubs in the evening! Family? What's that? LMAO Get outta here with this garbage that Moroccan men are family men! I bet THE MAJORITY OF WOMEN ON HERE WOULD DISAGREE!
You dont know anything, just blah blah, full of hate and BS.....I'm Moroccan married to a Moroccan and living in the States for many years. I know many American ladies married to Moroccan guys and very happy with their lives, they wouldn't wish for anything more, they love the moroccan culture and respect the people of morocco.
I really feel bad for you, you had a very bad experience with one single moroccan guy and you blame the whole Moroccan nation. Generalization will be the death of us. And, as for sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, just remember we're talking about Morocco here. I was born, raised, taught, and loved in the Country of Morocco. I love it. So yes, where Morocco is concerned, it most definitely IS my business.
And as for you, who hasn't had nearly as much experience with Moroccans or Morocco, get a life. I understand you were burned once, and I'm sorry. But with this kind of whining, you're bound to get burned again. Just be careful. I'd hate for another country to suffer your hate under the affect of one man.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3599 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Well no one asked you.
Why don't you crawl back under the rock you crawled out from under and move one? You are the one after a freaking year that still has her panties up in a bunch over something that any NORMAL woman would have done her best to leave in the past...years ago.
Seriously get some help, your child needs a loving mother not a bitter bitch.

Boston, MA

#3600 Jan 30, 2013
MoroccanPride wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont know anything, just blah blah, full of hate and BS.....I'm Moroccan married to a Moroccan and living in the States for many years. I know many American ladies married to Moroccan guys and very happy with their lives, they wouldn't wish for anything more, they love the moroccan culture and respect the people of morocco.
I really feel bad for you, you had a very bad experience with one single moroccan guy and you blame the whole Moroccan nation. Generalization will be the death of us. And, as for sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, just remember we're talking about Morocco here. I was born, raised, taught, and loved in the Country of Morocco. I love it. So yes, where Morocco is concerned, it most definitely IS my business.
And as for you, who hasn't had nearly as much experience with Moroccans or Morocco, get a life. I understand you were burned once, and I'm sorry. But with this kind of whining, you're bound to get burned again. Just be careful. I'd hate for another country to suffer your hate under the affect of one man.
Oh, well that explains it! LOL. How old are you? I'm all set with advice from you sweetie. Listen, I never said all Moroccans were losers I said MOST MOROCCAN MEN ARE (from my OWN experience). I am educated enough not to lump one set of men into one basket. And you should be educated enough not to interrupt. I never offended YOU, MOROCCAN PRIDE or your country. Why did you feel so inclined to respond to me? It must be a very touchy subject for you. Hmmmm....I wonder why that is. Or wait, you just wanted to feel important, didn’t you? I don't even know you, but I do know my friend Lsoud from many many conversations going back and forth she and I had and many other women who she has offended with her nastiness. Too bad her old tag team friend finally gave up defending Moroccan men. She has was a lot more fun than you! LSoud just keeps getting back up for more. I admire her for her tenacity. But I have no respect for LSoud and her thoughts because I know how nasty she can be. This being nice is all an act. There is an ugly person behind that screen and I don’t like fake people. She wants to come on here and put on a big show and act like she is Mother Teresa helping when all she is doing is DEFENDING Moroccan men that she DOESN’T EVEN KNOW. Every Moroccan man is different! The minute you say one bad thing about Moroccan men, her claws come out. LISTEN Bottom Line is I know very few decent Moroccan men where I live in BOSTON. So many have been deported back to Morocco. I have family in France that tried to convince me not marry him as the Moroccan men who live in France have such bad reputations. Seriously? Stay out of my business if I'm not offending you or your country. I NEVER once on this forum said anything bad or criticized the Moroccan culture or your silly little “moroccan pride” nonsense. So until I do so, it makes it not your business! Please grow up and learn where your place is and to speak when spoken to. I missed talking to my old friend. Hi Lsoud. I thought you missed me too? Hey, teach your new buddy here that it is not polite to interrupt.

Boston, MA

#3601 Jan 30, 2013
thetruth huts wrote:
<quoted text>
Well no one asked you.
Why don't you crawl back under the rock you crawled out from under and move one? You are the one after a freaking year that still has her panties up in a bunch over something that any NORMAL woman would have done her best to leave in the past...years ago.
Seriously get some help, your child needs a loving mother not a bitter bitch.
Hey, there you are!!! You didn't leave your friend high and dry as I thought. She needs some help here because Moroccan pride can't handle the heat as well as you do. I missed you too. So ummm, yes, after a year, more than that actually, I am still here, no panties in a bunch though. Yes, I do come in here from time to time. We have a child together, he's only 7. I am a loving mother. Why do you want to offend me as a mother? Why would you call me a bitch? What in the world did I say to you that has you so irate? I'm sorry, I didn't catch why you are still here after all these years? I see you haven't lost your charm. Still using the same phrases. You are soooo yesterday! LOL I love it!
MoroccanPride

Arlington, TX

#3602 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, well that explains it! LOL. How old are you? I'm all set with advice from you sweetie. Listen, I never said all Moroccans were losers I said MOST MOROCCAN MEN ARE (from my OWN experience). I am educated enough not to lump one set of men into one basket. And you should be educated enough not to interrupt. I never offended YOU, MOROCCAN PRIDE or your country. Why did you feel so inclined to respond to me? It must be a very touchy subject for you. Hmmmm....I wonder why that is. Or wait, you just wanted to feel important, didn’t you? I don't even know you, but I do know my friend Lsoud from many many conversations going back and forth she and I had and many other women who she has offended with her nastiness. Too bad her old tag team friend finally gave up defending Moroccan men. She has was a lot more fun than you! LSoud just keeps getting back up for more. I admire her for her tenacity. But I have no respect for LSoud and her thoughts because I know how nasty...
If you think your age, however old or young it is, comes with wisdom, you're very sadly misleaded. There is no wisdom in what you're saying. By pegging MOST Moroccan men as losers, you're pegging a huge part of Morocco as losers. Therefore, I, as a Moroccan like I said before, do have a right to intervene where these matters are concerned. As for this being a touchy subject for me... Haha. Look who's talking. You're the one who's been so hurt, you decided to raid the internet in misleading generalizations about our Moroccan men.
As for experience, let me remind you, for the millionth time... I am Moroccan. That means my father is Moroccan. As are my three brothers. One of whom, actually, is married to an American woman. They have three children and have been happily married for 25 years. Even if you marry the entire Moroccan population in America, you will never have as much experience as someone who has been a sister, wife, mother, neice, cousin, and aunt to many, many Moroccan men. So if anyone has experience with Moroccan men, it's me. Thank you very much.
You said it yourself. Every Moroccan man is different. So why pursue this negative side? I'm not saying all Moroccan men are angels, but they certainly aren't as bad as you percieve them to be.
To be honest, after reading all of your self-justified comments, I realized one thing. You must have inherited this Moroccan "phobia", for lack of a better word. It's sad that these biased, unbelievably generalized comments stemmed from your relatives on the other side of the ocean. Just goes to show...
And, as far as I know, the US government doesn't deport men for being losers. So this really isn't a valid explanation to your argument.
Work on your social skills. Don't tell me not to stick my nose where it obviously belongs in this MOROCCO forum. I can speak whenever I please, and however I please. You are the one sticking your nose into a whole NATION'S pride. Be it the majority of men being "losers" or whatever you say, it's still offense and rude. Good night, and God Bless.
tina

Seattle, WA

#3604 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, there you are!!! You didn't leave your friend high and dry as I thought. She needs some help here because Moroccan pride can't handle the heat as well as you do. I missed you too. So ummm, yes, after a year, more than that actually, I am still here, no panties in a bunch though. Yes, I do come in here from time to time. We have a child together, he's only 7. I am a loving mother. Why do you want to offend me as a mother? Why would you call me a bitch? What in the world did I say to you that has you so irate? I'm sorry, I didn't catch why you are still here after all these years? I see you haven't lost your charm. Still using the same phrases. You are soooo yesterday! LOL I love it!
moroccan pride has had a bad experience,yes but she does raise some important lack of quality in moroccan men. I have been married for 8 years to a moroccan man. It has been quite a ride... Challenging, with the different culture
to work through etc...the most important is communication. To spend a few years getting to know the person and his family. I think people in general just take to little time to really get to know a person. As time goes by your able to spot red flags even if they try to hide their real self. You can only be fake for so long and get tired and move on.
keionna

Pleasant Grove, AL

#3605 Jan 31, 2013
Hello tina do you need any help??
tina wrote:
<quoted text> moroccan pride has had a bad experience,yes but she does raise some important lack of quality in moroccan men. I have been married for 8 years to a moroccan man. It has been quite a ride... Challenging, with the different culture
to work through etc...the most important is communication. To spend a few years getting to know the person and his family. I think people in general just take to little time to really get to know a person. As time goes by your able to spot red flags even if they try to hide their real self. You can only be fake for so long and get tired and move on.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3606 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Aw I bet you do... makes you feel relavent. You're not, your're just a sucker that can't get over the past.
BTW: Lsaoud does not need me to defend her she is a strong able minded woman. You should take notes...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three months after marriage my Moroccan Husband... (Jan '13) 18 hr Mohamed Chakhman 114
Moroccan Ladies are addicted to anal sex and hy... (Mar '13) 19 hr Mache 62
How moroccan men handles relationship (May '11) Sun lsaoud 1,282
The lowdown on Middle East rents: Don't get bay... Sun Hamad 1
How SOLUTIONSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM helped me get... Jan 23 Susan Holt 1
My lover is back to me, thanks to Dr Gbuza Spel... (Jul '13) Jan 22 mmm 2
Are Moroccan Men really that bad? (Aug '11) Jan 22 Adam_ 262
More from around the web