later, I was driving to my parents house, and to my
surprising I saw
my finance with the same girl that my friend told me
about. Immediately
I quickly parked along, so I walk down to my finance
and the girl, when
my finance saw me coming, he started shouting from
a distance calling
me prostitute, I still insisted to walk down to them.
When I got to
them, I haven't said any thing yet before my finance
started calling me
all sort of names. So I could not withstand the pains,
so I left
immediately. So when I got home, my fiance came
immediately I was at
home. He walked up to and say it to my face that
he was fed up with
the relationship, he asked to pack my things, I knelt
down & started
begging him, he still insisted me to pack my things
& I did. I have
always visited different sites, & I have contacted
several spell
caster but they are fraudsters & they collected my
money. Until when a
friend of mine introduced me to a great man (good
man ), who helped me
through his spell casting.
So I have to email him, & I share me situation
with him, & he
replied me & told me that the situation is small one.
He asked me to
send him the money for the items to carry out my
operation.
He asked me to wait for 13days, that my ex-lover
will definitely come
back to me.
4 days later after the casting of the spell was
done, my mobile
phone rang, and it was my ex-lover. I was very
surprise to hear my
ex-lover begging me on the phone to come back to
me.
The charm was even faster than I taught. My self &
my ex-lover are
now together. For your information, he came to my
house the next day
and proposed to me
I want to use this opportunity to say a big thanks
to
Supremesolutiontemple@GMAIL.CO M for bringing my
ex-lover back to me. You
have definitely prove to me that you are PAPA
ORACLE TEMPLE:
You can get to via:
Supremesolutiontemple@GMAIL.CO M.
michael

Los Angeles, CA

#2396 May 7, 2013
My name is michael . i live in Chicago i am happily married with two kids and a lovely wife and something terrible happen to my family along the line, I lost my job and my wife packed out of my house because i was unable to take care of her and my kids at that particular time. I manage all through five years, no wife to support me to take care of the children and there come a faithful day that i will never forget in my life, i met an old friend who i explain all my difficulties to, and he took me to a spell caster and the name of temple is called (okutamenvascospell) i was assure that everything will be fine and my wife will come back to me and after the wonderful work of okutamenvascospell my wife came back to me and today i am one of the richest man in my country. i advice u if u have any problem email him with this E-mail; okutamenvascospell@gmail.com and you will have the best result. take things for granted and it will be taking from you.I wish you all the best.
Bay

UK

#2398 May 7, 2013
my name is Bay i want to let you all know of the spell caster the broght my ex back. when my girlfriend broke up with me last two weeks i contacted this spell caster called Dr Kwale of kwaletemple@gmail.com i explaind every thing to him how she broke up with me i told him i can't live without her that she is the only one i love and want to spend the rest and he agreed to help out he made her come back to me after 2days and now i want to let the rest of you out there know that Dr Kwale is real and he is willing to help you get your relationship back as soon as he can. in you need his help just reach him via his email address kwaletemple@gmail.com or call him via his mobile number +2348056141089

Bay Dan

United Kingdom
lincoln

Anonymous Proxy

#2400 May 7, 2013
my name is lincoln i want to let you all know of the spell caster the brought my ex back. when my girlfriend broke up with me last two weeks i contacted this spell caster called Dr durulo of kwaletemple@gmail.com i explain every thing to him how she broke up with me i told him i can't live without her that she is the only one i love and want to spend the rest and he agreed to help out he made her come back to me after 2days and now i want to let the rest of you out there know that Dr durulo is real and he is willing to help you get your relationship back as soon as he can. in you need his help just reach him via his email address durulo7temple@hotmail.com or call him via his mobile number +2348152830940

Bay Dan
blessing jay

Anonymous Proxy

#2401 May 7, 2013
when my husband first leave me to fallow another girl, i went to many spell caster to help cast a spell so that my husband we come back to me,they all made away with my money.until i met a grate spell caster name doctor durulo. when i met him i told all my problem and he told me that he will cast a spell for me, that after six days that my husband we be back to me. I did not believed him because of what other spell caster have done to me, after three days the spell was being cast, my husband that have left me for long call me to tell me that he still love me,that he love to come back to me.EMAIL: doctorakolorspelltemple@yahoo. com
lincoln

Anonymous Proxy

#2402 May 7, 2013
my name is lincoln i want to let you all know of the spell caster the brought my ex back. when my girlfriend broke up with me last two weeks i contacted this spell caster called Dr durulo of kwaletemple@gmail.com i explain every thing to him how she broke up with me i told him i can't live without her that she is the only one i love and want to spend the rest and he agreed to help out he made her come back to me after 2days and now i want to let the rest of you out there know that Dr durulo is real and he is willing to help you get your relationship back as soon as he can. in you need his help just reach him via his email address durulo7temple@hotmail.com or call him via his mobile number +2348152830940

by lincoln
catherine

Anonymous Proxy

#2403 May 7, 2013
My name is Catherine am from canada i want to give thanks to Dr Oida who brought back my love within 48 hours. i was on the net browsing when i saw how he helped a lady to get back her love so i decided to contact him, at first Dr Odia told me not to worry that my love will be back within the next 48 hours after casting the spell, then i taught he was joking then he told me what to do and after casting the spell in the next 48 hours which he said i heard a knock on my door the next thing i saw was my boy friend he was on his knees pleading for me to forgive him i was so surprise at the same time filled with joy and happiness now we are living happily than ever before, he even bought me a new car which i never taught he will buy until we get married. so am using this opportunity to give thanks to Dr Odia and let the world to know what he has done for me. In case you are in need of this same help or you want to thank him for me you can contact him via;odialovespelltemple@gmail. com Name Kate Country Canada
Donna

Sweden

#2406 May 7, 2013
I really don't have much to say but to thank this great psychic witch who helped me have my marriage back.I had issues with my husband and he filed for divorce.All hope was lost but things changed for the better when I met Eve the Psychic Witch.My husband stopped the divorce processes and he now loves me more than ever.All thanks to a woman per excellence.All thanks to Eve the psychic witch.You all will be amazed by the powers of this great witch.I owe everything to her.This her email..EVEDPSYCHICWITCH@GMAIL. COM
jane adame

Tampa, FL

#2408 May 7, 2013
My name is jane adams, am from califonia. I just want to testify on how a great man saved my marriage, two years ago, I had a little miss understanding with my husband, then he left me and the kids. We had three lovely kids, I felt it was all over for me, I tried to be happy but I couldn’t because I love him so much. I tried to beg him so he could come back to us but all to no avail. One day I was browsing through the internet, I saw a testimony on how this great man helped a young woman whos husband abandoned for more than a year and came back, so I collected his email address and emailed him, he replied and he told me to do what ever he asked me to do which I did. He said my husband was gonna come back to me in just two days, to my greatest surprise my husband came back to me so right now am so happy. I never believed in spell casters until I met this great man DR INEGBENEBOR. Hes indeed a grate spell caster. If you need his help, you can email him on: dr.inegbeneborgratetemple@gmai l.com just email him and you will never regret of contacting him.
Dominica

Anonymous Proxy

#2410 May 7, 2013
An amazing testimony of a spell caster that help me get my husband back to me. My name is Dominica Walter i lived in U S A and i have 4 kids, before i was having having problems with my husband which make him hate us so much that even lead to break up and leave us to another woman, until a friend of mine directed me to this man called Dr. mmoluba , i contacted him and he start to cast the spell immediately, then he help me and i get my husband back in peace and we are now happy family am very much thankful to Dr. mmoluba that help me,so i must tell the people how good he his. I will advice you to contact him through this email mmolubahomeofsolution@gmail.co m Then your problem will be solve.
Bless

Anonymous Proxy

#2411 May 7, 2013
It’s unbelievable. For the past 3 months, I have been so depressed after losing my boyfriend to another girl. Out of complete and total desperation, I contacted many spell casters who promised powerful magic or black magic. None of them worked and none were as wonderful as Dr odia He is definitely different from the others and I felt immediate hope and strength from hearing about the promises that i will see the result in three days time which came to past. Dr odia is the most powerful spell caster. His spells worked wonderful and I am now back with my boyfriend. Work with him on this email address and you will get the best result: odialovespelltemple@gmail.com
Miss Ella

UK

#2413 May 8, 2013
Hi my name is Ella, I've been in a long relationship and it was easygoing after a while my partner changed,and he was not paying attention to me anymore.I tried my possible best to make sure evrithing is fine but the more I try the more it get worst.until one day I came across a spellcaster online named DROKPODU and explain my prroblems to him. And he really gave solution's to my problems.His contact adress is DROKPODUSPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM
jane adame

Tampa, FL

#2416 May 8, 2013
My name is jane adams, am from califonia. I just want to testify on how a great man saved my marriage, two years ago, I had a little miss understanding with my husband, then he left me and the kids. We had three lovely kids, I felt it was all over for me, I tried to be happy but I couldn’t because I love him so much. I tried to beg him so he could come back to us but all to no avail. One day I was browsing through the internet, I saw a testimony on how this great man helped a young woman whos husband abandoned for more than a year and came back, so I collected his email address and emailed him, he replied and he told me to do what ever he asked me to do which I did. He said my husband was gonna come back to me in just two days, to my greatest surprise my husband came back to me so right now am so happy. I never believed in spell casters until I met this great man DR INEGBENEBOR. Hes indeed a grate spell caster. If you need his help, you can email him on: dr.inegbeneborgratetemple@gmai l.com just email him and you will never regret of contacting him.
lincoln

Anonymous Proxy

#2417 May 8, 2013
An amazing testimony of a spell caster that help me get my husband back to me. My name is Dominica Walter i lived in U S A and i have 4 kids, before i was having having problems with my husband which make him hate us so much that even lead to break up and leave us to another woman, until a friend of mine directed me to this man called Dr. DURULO, i contacted him and he start to cast the spell immediately, then he help me and i get my husband back in peace and we are now happy family am very much thankful to Dr. DURULO that help me,so i must tell the people how good he his. I will advice you to contact him through this email DURULO7TEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM Then your problem will be solve.
jane adams

Anonymous Proxy

#2418 May 8, 2013
My name is jane adams, am from califonia. I just want to testify on how a great man saved my marriage, two years ago, I had a little miss understanding with my husband, then he left me and the kids. We had three lovely kids, I felt it was all over for me, I tried to be happy but I couldn’t because I love him so much. I tried to beg him so he could come back to us but all to no avail. One day I was browsing through the internet, I saw a testimony on how this great man helped a young woman who husband abandoned for more than a year and came back, so I collected his email address and emailed him, he replied and he told me to do what ever he asked me to do which I did. He said my husband was gonna come back to me in just two days, to my greatest surprise my husband came back to me so right now am so happy. I never believed in spell casters until I met this great man DR durulo. Hes indeed a grate spell caster. If you need his help, you can email him on: dr.durulo7temple.com . just email him and you will never regret of contacting him.
natty rose

Anonymous Proxy

#2419 May 8, 2013
I want to testify of what a spell caster did for me and my hubby.we have been married since 2007 without a sign of pregnancy or conceiving.I went off birth control then and did not have a period.my gyro gave me progesterone to jump-start a period and it did.,but i did not have another one.we did another round of progesterone followed by 100mg clomid for 5 months,we followed all doctors instructions but all to no avail.I have been buying ovulation kits pregnancy test AND i finally got 3 test when i was ovulating! So ever since that we been trying for years now! Well i was very confused because i keep taking ept test AND they all keep turning out to b negative! I really want a baby girl while my hubby want a baby boy LOLL! I think maybe we are just trying to hard, What i can tell you is that its been so many years now and i still yet do not have my period??nobody to help because every body around us was already at the verge of losing their faith on us.no were to run to until one faithful day i was reading a magazine and i stumble on a page were i found topic or a head line {A SPELL CASTER} who can heal someone from HIV AND AIDS,bring back your EX,enlarge your BREAST,help you win a VISA LOTTERY,losing your WEIGHT and even get six PACKS AND flatten your BELLY,I gave him a try and before i could no it Dr durulo rescue me from my problem by casting a spell for me and told me to go and make love with my hubby,then nine months after the spell and making love with my husband i delivered a twins A BOY AND A GIRL.This spell caster name is Dr durulo so many people have witness his wonderful work..He is nice, contact him on durulo7temple@hotmail.com if you are in any predicament•Thanks so very much!!
frankely ross

UK

#2420 May 8, 2013
Hello readers, I want to testify and thank this powerful spell caster who helped me bring back my family together again. My wife left me for about 3years she left with my two kids I love them so much and I don't want to loose site of them. I tried all I could to bring them back, but non worked for me until my friend introduced me to this spell caster called KWALE, he cast a spell for me and after 5days I got a call from my wife begging me to forgive her and take her back. Today my family is back together happily. You can also contact him for any kind of help, he is a very powerful psychic. Contact him on KWALETEMPLE@GMAIL.COM. Or his mobile number:+2348056141089. Thanks to you DR KWALE.

FRANKLY ROSS

UNITED KINGDOM.
mr gibson

Howard Beach, NY

#2421 May 8, 2013
My Name is Mr Gibson am from USA .I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our weeding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her Facebook and she changed her Facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..i lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to US the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 2 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too,This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him on this e-mail;okosobospellcaster@gmai l.com
Lucia Tan

Anonymous Proxy

#2425 May 8, 2013
I would like to thank Dr. Kuda for breaking the dark spell from my ex boyfriend. When we broke up, he fell into the hands of a woman and he stayed over at her place, drink a lot and even picked up smoking which became excessive. I was always worried and had a lot of doubts. I told Dr. Kuda everything and he never fails to reply my emails. Sometimes, he would call and check up on me. He is very patient and encourages me every time I cry. Now my ex boyfriend doesn't stay over at her place and had quit drinking and the good news is that he is back.

If you need help, just email Dr. Kuda at dr.kudasolutiontemple@gmail.co m. I am sure he will find ways to help you out!

Lucia Tan, USA
macus

UK

#2435 May 9, 2013
My Name is Mr Macus wealth .I will love to share my
testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never
thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means
so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me
4 weeks to our weeding for another man..,When i
called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me
on her Facebook and she changed her Facebook
status from married to Single...when i went to her
place of work she told her boss she never want to see
me..i lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get
myself anymore,my life was upside down and
everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all
i could do to have her back to all did not work out
until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute
some business have been developing some years
back..I told him my problem and all have passed
through in getting her back and how i lost my
job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe
that in the first place.but he swore he will help me
out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left
me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was
amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will
cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the
next couple of days..then i travel back to US the
following day and i called him when i got home and
he said he's busy casting those spells and he has
bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said
am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that
is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly
12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had
done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and
her sudden behavior was not intentional and she
promised not to do that again.it was like am
dreaming when i heard that from her and when we
ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife
called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he
said i will also get my job back in 2 days time..and
when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work
that i should resume working on Monday and they
gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent
at home without working..My life is back into shape,i
have my girlfriend back and we are happily married
now with kids and i have my job back too,This man is
really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in
the world,the world would have been a better
place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve
many problems and they are all happy now..Am
posting this to the forum for anybody that is
interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail
him on this e-mail;obinatemple@gmail.com i
cant give out his number cos he told me he don't
want to be disturbed by many people across the
world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to
any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck
his email;obinatemple@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serious relationship Thu Danielle Hudson 12
why moroccan girls ? (Nov '12) Thu Adam_ 316
moroccan girls in london. (Nov '10) Wed Heartbroken999 27
Moroccan Ladies are addicted to anal sex and hy... (Mar '13) Wed Adam_ 46
How moroccan men handles relationship (May '11) Dec 16 Adam_ 1,251
LE MIRACLE DES DENTS BLANCHES - pdf livre avis Dec 15 blanhcerdents 1
i need my ex lover back (Apr '13) Dec 15 Yvonne 205
More from around the web