Morocco house maid dies from burns
Mar 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Times of Oman
Rabat: A Moroccan teenager who worked as a house maid in the coastal resort of Agadir has died after suffering serious burns to her hands and face, an NGO said on Tuesday, adding that her employer is in police custody.
this employer need to go to prison for Life!!! why nobody reported to the Police when this Girl was abused????is a shame that Nighbors closed there Ears and Eyes on this poor Girl.
23 Users are viewing the Morocco Forum right now
|Old friends (Jul '13)||6 hr||Happy||1,539|
|How moroccan men handles relationship (May '11)||12 hr||badr||1,149|
|contact email@example.com for free spells||16 hr||devraj||5|
|Whats the diffrence between moroccan & algerians.. (Jun '09)||18 hr||Klz||131|
|I've met a real pay after result priestess for ...||23 hr||Lucy||2|
|greatsangomaa||Mon||MEDICAL REPORT DEFIED||24|
|advertiser in newspapes||Mon||advertiser||1|