Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Different opinion,diffrent motives and different percepectives here on topix...what a forum!!!!!!
Mrs judith

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

I want to testified what Dr Egu has done
for me in just 4days when my man drove
me away because of little girl that work with
him in the same office she way trying to
claim my man for me but with the help Dr
Egu he restore all my family problem in
just three day and we are together now and
happily married with two kid a male and
female thank you Dr Egu for helping me
his contact is eguspell735@gmail.com what
ever your problem is contact Dr Egu for
help and see it done via eguspell735@
gmail.com .
Miss Gloria

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Dr Egu is the best spell caster.
Dr Egu SCAMMER

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Dr Egu eguspell735@gmail.com

FROM NIGERIA!
kelvin

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

any lotto spell available?
just wondering and it is urgent
jane

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

are fat people sub human??
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

No, but scammers are subhuman.
Brian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Looking for a REAL spell caster that can help me nullify a court case,please reply
vivian

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

is No Sex in a Relationship a Deal Breaker?
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Why would you pose that question on here? You need to ask your partner about that. Some are happiliy in relationships that do not involve sexual intimacy, but that is not the norm.

Brian there are casters that can help with court cases. Nullify maybe not, but help win the case yes.

Kelvin lotto spells do not work.
Brian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Karyn wrote:
Why would you pose that question on here? You need to ask your partner about that. Some are happiliy in relationships that do not involve sexual intimacy, but that is not the norm.
Brian there are casters that can help with court cases. Nullify maybe not, but help win the case yes.
. Thanks karyn,when I said nullify I mean winning,all I want is just to win the case.Am having it with an insurance company that is why am seeking help from a spell caster but don't know which one to contact
FRAUD OF WILL

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

rian wrote:
good morning
IMPRISIONED, CREDITOR SHOULD HAVE BEEN PAID OFF 27 SEPT2007

FRAUD., ILLEGAL, FELONY ON ANNETTE MARION, TIME, AND PRISION. FRAUD IS ILLEGAL. NOT PAYING CREDITORS, THE FIRST TO BE PAID. VISA, HOSPITAL, DOCTORS, CAREGIVERS ARE TO BE PAID OFF AND FIRST BEFOERE ANY DISTRIBUTION.ILLEGAL, AND FRAUD OF THE ESTATEThe Executor is slow in paying me my inheritance
All estates do take time to administer and it is important to be patient when a beneficiary under a will. Typically in our experience most straightforward estates take up to 6 months to administer maybe more, in those cases where Inheritance Tax maybe be due. Consequently, it may well be the case that the reason for the delay in paying the legacy due under a will is simply due to the fact that the grant has yet to be obtained, enabling assets to be sold to pay the legacy.
IRS IS INVOLVED THERE ARE ASSETS OF THE MOTHER NOT IN THE ORIGINAL STATEMENT FILED, SO WHERE IS THE STOCKS, BELONG TO THE CHILDREN., ANNETTE MARION IS IN FRAUD W/IRS NOW.
IRS INVOLVED 25% charged for assets not claimed in historical records ANNETTE MARION FRAUD
GERALD J.

YVETTE A MARION DICAMPLI, FILE CHARGES ON ANNETTE MARION CREDITOR NOT PAID
AND CREDITOR YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI NOT PAID OFF, FIRST PAY OFF ANY AND ALL CREDITORS, CAREGIVER OF THE MOTHER LOUISE DEARDEN MARION.
CREDITOR OF ESTATE LOUISE DEARDEN MARION/YVETTE A MARION DICAMPLI NOT PAID
FRAUD OF WILL

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

IMPRISIONED, CREDITOR SHOULD HAVE BEEN PAID OFF 27 SEPT2007

FRAUD., ILLEGAL, FELONY ON ANNETTE MARION, TIME, AND PRISION. FRAUD IS ILLEGAL. NOT PAYING CREDITORS, THE FIRST TO BE PAID. VISA, HOSPITAL, DOCTORS, CAREGIVERS ARE TO BE PAID OFF AND FIRST BEFOERE ANY DISTRIBUTION.ILLEGAL, AND FRAUD OF THE ESTATEThe Executor is slow in paying me my inheritance
All estates do take time to administer and it is important to be patient when a beneficiary under a will. Typically in our experience most straightforward estates take up to 6 months to administer maybe more, in those cases where Inheritance Tax maybe be due. Consequently, it may well be the case that the reason for the delay in paying the legacy due under a will is simply due to the fact that the grant has yet to be obtained, enabling assets to be sold to pay the legacy.
IRS IS INVOLVED THERE ARE ASSETS OF THE MOTHER NOT IN THE ORIGINAL STATEMENT FILED, SO WHERE IS THE STOCKS, BELONG TO THE CHILDREN., ANNETTE MARION IS IN FRAUD W/IRS NOW.
IRS INVOLVED 25% charged for assets not claimed in historical records ANNETTE MARION FRAUD
GERALD J.

6604 OAKWOOD DRIVE, FALLS CHURCH VA BELONGS TO YVETTE ANNE MARION H DICAMPLI, 2006 OWNED AND STILL DOES, ANNETTE IS HIDING YVETTE KEYS., ROSEMARY DEARDEN TITLE/DEED AND VOICE AS WELL.

YVETTE A MARION DICAMPLI, FILE CHARGES ON ANNETTE MARION CREDITOR NOT PAID
AND CREDITOR YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI NOT PAID OFF, FIRST PAY OFF ANY AND ALL CREDITORS, CAREGIVER OF THE MOTHER LOUISE DEARDEN MARION.
CREDITOR OF ESTATE LOUISE DEARDEN MARION/YVETTE A MARION DICAMPLI NOT PAID
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Brian wrote:
<quoted text>. Thanks karyn,when I said nullify I mean winning,all I want is just to win the case.Am having it with an insurance company that is why am seeking help from a spell caster but don't know which one to contact
If you come to a real spellcaster and NOT A SCAM thread on here you can see who others are reporting success with. There are some long time posters sharing their experiences.
jane

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Karyn wrote:
guess you are right Karyn and i should never have posted the question here but i only needed an advise cos this particular "issue" is already putting my love affair into a jeopardy
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Oh sorry, if you were being serious, no worries. Lots of scammers plague this board, so one can never tell. I have known couples to stay happily married and not have sex in years, but that is an agreed upon thing. In both cases one of the partners had health issues. However, some without health issues also refrain from sex or have relations rarely and stay together and seem to be happy.
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

If this is creating an issue counceling may help. Some have body issues(insecurities), or have had sexual abuse that creates inhibition it often helps, from what I have read.
ANONYMOUS

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Karyn wrote:
If this is creating an issue counseling may help. Some have body issues(insecurities), or have had sexual abuse that creates inhibition it often helps, from what I have read.
thanks for your advice karyn
this is getting serious and am sorry for posting as anonymous,i just wanna hide my identity henceforth
as in regard to your suggestion if i can find a competent counselor i will appreciate it,though will really prefer if i talk to a spell caster
you have any you can vouch for?or please karyn can i talk to you personally via e mail?there are somethings i cant disclose here
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

If you have a dummy address I can write you tomorrow.
ANONYMOUS

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Karyn wrote:
If you have a dummy address I can write you tomorrow.
Thanks karyn sorry am just responding back,have been busy
you can write me here frustration2maxm@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of234
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Morocco Forum right now

Search the Morocco Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why are western women dating Muslims? (Jan '11) 19 hr Lou 87
i need a real spell casters (Aug '13) Wed Rosemary 121
Real spell casters Wed aziza 2
Wholesale L'oreal, Maybelline, Revlon, Urban De... Tue Cosmetiks Korner 1
Solution to all your problems Mon Integrity 2
i need my ex lover back (Apr '13) Apr 21 bryant micheal 210
why moroccan girls ? (Nov '12) Apr 20 Mimi Moroccan and PROUD 205
•••
•••