Comments
1 - 20 of 226 Comments Last updated Aug 16, 2013
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
scott

Clifton, NJ

#2 Jan 4, 2013
What the difference between a real spell caster and the Archbishop of canterbury? They both deal in myths
rian

Clifton, NJ

#3 Jan 5, 2013
good morning
theo

Netherlands

#5 Jan 5, 2013
emotionally am drained.i need help
NEWTON

UK

#8 Jan 7, 2013
what a busy day
sunny valle

South Africa

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Have read a lot about him,good or and bad things and I decided to just give him a trial and since virtually all the so calles spell casters here can't be trusted. I think he seems to be diffrent cos he did the reading without asking me to pay a cent.infact the most encouraging thing about him is that I only paid him after service.I guess no other spell caster would have done that
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#10 Jan 8, 2013
Lol--So along with your lie you are claiming your mama named you after a California town? Whahaha.
Please get educated, you are humilating yourself.
sunny valle

South Africa

#11 Jan 8, 2013
Karyn wrote:
Lol--So along with your lie you are claiming your mama named you after a California town? Whahaha.
Please get educated, you are humilating yourself.
. Oh karen!!!!!!you have always been sensible with your posts and comments untill now,everybody knows. Sunny valle is not supposed to be a name of a person... Series of comments have been posted here with alias,names and even nicknames.please try to be reasonable a bit while commenting wrongly .You are more appreciated when your comments and posts are encouraging as they have always been
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#12 Jan 8, 2013
He has complaints on the ROR and Complaints Boards and from ppl. he scammed on here. I can post them for all to see. He is not to be trusted!
sunny valle

South Africa

#14 Jan 8, 2013
You make me laugh karyn,you think by now people don't know you are of these people trying to scam us here?unfortunately people are gullible and falling for your tricks you have always been a scammer dude,I hope God forgives you for claiming to be helpful to others and getting them mislead and ripped off.....you have always been the "LORD GAME OVER and other names am gonna post in my next reply.....Do you know anything about spell cos why are you always on topix telling people about how spell works?is this your way of making ends meet? If indeed you are not a scammer why recommending some "claimed spell casters"to others?relax in my next reply I will post adequate facts here to show that you are just one of them...Karyn you can't be fooling people this long
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#15 Jan 9, 2013
Bite me baboon Butt. You are as fake & ignorant ignorant as they come. Everyone knows LGO and me are not the same person, but who cares what you or your scam ring thinks. NO ONE!

You are sooo igmo. Goofy Ms. Scammer that you choose a California town for yor user name. Yes I know a lot about spells, but unlike you I help empower ppl., not steal from them. You sure are interested in my goings on stalker Mcnugget.

GET A REAL JOB AND QUIT STEALING.
sunny valle

South Africa

#16 Jan 9, 2013
Karyn wrote:
Bite me baboon Butt. You are as fake & ignorant ignorant as they come. Everyone knows LGO and me are not the same person, but who cares what you or your scam ring thinks. NO ONE!
You are sooo igmo. Goofy Ms. Scammer that you choose a California town for yor user name. Yes I know a lot about spells, but unlike you I help empower ppl., not steal from them. You sure are interested in my goings on stalker Mcnugget.
GET A REAL JOB AND QUIT STEALING.
. I love your perfection with the way you confused and convinced people about your realness and innocense.obviously everyone knows you are hiding under the name "karyn" while posting series of craps here.Okay can you tell me why you have been recommending certain spell casters here?you have only been posting for your self dude.
" Karyn
Vinton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Go look on ebay Orisha Ashe. She will not take all cases but is not a scammer. You can also look into the Airr rootworkers." I guess you are using "Orisha Ashe."To do your evil deeds.hahahahahha u don't even know jerk about spell
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#17 Jan 9, 2013
You are by far one of the, if not the stupidest scammers to have posted on here. You have me confused with everyone and I guess in your pea size brain assume I have enough power to do spells for the whole world, then contradict yourself. It's highly embarrassing that ppl. like you roam the earth. You need a spell to have a desire to become educated.

Of course I share who I know are legit casters, you bafoon. That's what the thread is about.
sunny valle

South Africa

#18 Jan 9, 2013
Karyn wrote:
You are by far one of the, if not the stupidest scammers to have posted on here. You have me confused with everyone and I guess in your pea size brain assume I have enough power to do spells for the whole world, then contradict yourself. It's highly embarrassing that ppl. like you roam the earth. You need a spell to have a desire to become educated.
Of course I share who I know are legit casters, you bafoon. That's what the thread is about.
. "Of course they are legis casters"says who???Apparently you are just a fool with an empty brain,karyn can't you see it is becoming obvious with each and every comment you make that you are just an hopeless scammer here,what an hyprocrite..I can see your blood group is getting riser with all your secrets am exposing hahahahahhahahaha you have a lot to loose man
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#19 Jan 9, 2013
You are truly a very stupid person. My posts sound logical and yet your's totally illogical.

Find out if they are putting stupid pills in your water supply, because it must be that or something worse. File a report with your medical and government agencies. You seem to be losing intelligence with each post. It's rather alarming. Quit eating animal brains. Maybe it's Mad Cow disease.

Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#20 Jan 9, 2013
California town wannabe said:

"I can see your blood group is getting riser with all your secrets am exposing"

See this makes absolutely no sense at all. Blood group is not even a term. There are blood types and there is blood pressure, but no blood group.
You are still embarrassing yourself.

PLEASE SEEK HELP!
Marie

Port Huron, MI

#21 Jan 9, 2013
Lol I needed the laugh today lol
r nolan

Netherlands

#24 Jan 9, 2013
is this suppose to be a swearing forum or a forum about how spell works?
Yes there is

Roanoke, VA

#25 Jan 9, 2013
Is there supposed to be scamming? No there is not!!!

Get a dictionary anyway..there was no swearing, only telling the truth.
DUHHHH

Roanoke, VA

#26 Jan 9, 2013
Bite Me Baboon Butt Is Not Swearing. It's funny, but not swearing.
Gremlin

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Jan 9, 2013
Oh my god this is so funny! Crying with laughter!! Blood group lol lol lol! Go Karyn!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Moroccan Men really that bad? (Aug '11) 11 hr SAIDsan 233
Three months after marriage my Moroccan Husband... (Jan '13) 12 hr the sailer 89
How moroccan men handles relationship (May '11) 12 hr Bomba Queen 1,157
Holiday in Marrakech, prices and infos Desert t... 18 hr desertexcursions 1
I Need My Ex Guy/ Husband Back Asap !!!! THANKS... (Aug '12) Fri judith 808
Experience with Madmon Kabbalah (Oct '13) Aug 29 guest2 57
All Arab Prostitutes in UK R Moroccan (Aug '09) Aug 28 iraqiaaa 372
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Morocco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••