ben

Belgrade, Serbia

#67 Mar 23, 2012
churchofnativevity@gmail.com you seem to know more about me than I even know about myself. After casting the protection spell and career spell for me my life has changed. Every communication that I had with you during the whole process was priceless because you truly help me lift my spirit up and gave me energy and hope to chase my dreams. After only a few sentences from you, I feel recharged, ready to take on problems that seemed insurmountable before. I am truly blessed to have you in my life!
mark

Lombard, IL

#70 Apr 13, 2012
Hi everybody.
I recently saw a testimony about priestoflovespell@yahoo.com in a blog
I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been
having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months,
he just suddenly changed,he wasnt returning my calls,he started cheating,he
was hurting me in many ways i never thought possible and I just
thought I should try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contacted
priestoflovespell..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,his
consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was
scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake
spell casters,scams and i never really believed in magic..I played
along with a little hope and and faith and I sent some few stuffs
after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a
while new direction,it was and is amazing...I guess it was all good
faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope
he could help other people too like he did me...I did a little and
I got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and my life back
mark
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#71 Apr 13, 2012
Get a job and quit stealing. We all can tell your fake ips proxy and know you are from Nigeria. You are so ignorant that you speak of HIM as being your husband.

Ignorant scammer now even impersonating a gay male.
jim

United States

#72 Apr 25, 2012
I want to thank priestoflovespell@yahoo.com for helping make great changes to my life,...when i first talk to him, i was very unsure that it was the right thing to have someone do a LOVE SPELL for me... But after such a long time of lonelyness i decided to do it. Well after priestoflovespell casting the spell and telling me what to do, within a few days i meet the most amazing girl, i could ever meet. She just came out of no-where and we haven't been apart for the past two months... she is the most compatiable pesrson i have ever meet... thanks priestoflovespell@yahoo.com.
You are an angel... DD
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#73 Apr 25, 2012
Your proxy ips is also from Nigeria. What man calls another man an angel? hahaha
grace

Houston, TX

#75 Aug 21, 2012
thank you for the time you have given me to help make me a better person and make much more and see much more in my life. I know I had personal problems. I guess I did not want to see what the truth was about my direction in life and why I was doing certain things. Your insight and genuine ability to be able to see what the real situation is with me is helping me overcome the boundaries I have right now. I know it will not be easy the path I have chosen but at least now I do know what path I want to be on., Thanks to you I know a little bit about myself enough to help me make changes within. Thank- you once again.It really is a big big help to have you in my life and on my side. I will forever be grateful to you osobaspelltemple I had already tried three different internet spell caster's services, but all the guys I met were jerks and scams. Then my friend told me about osobaspelltemple. I wasn't sure anything would come of it, but I thought, why not take a chance? I cast a Love Spell, and the very next week a gorgeous guy came up to me at a club and asked me to dance. He is caring, kind, romantic - everything I always wanted. We've been together for six months, and we're talking about getting married. I'm a believer!" If you requires any assistance, you can contact him through osobaspelltemple@yahoo.com or you can call him through this number +2348077306992
Mary cole

United States

#76 Sep 17, 2012
I had some problems with my boyfriend during his friend birthday. I caught him having an affair with a girl at the birthday event. I was angry and we broke up. I have not been able to think straight since this breakup occurred. He doesn't want to see me cos he is now living with the new girl. I was introduced to ayebospelltemple33@gmail.com by a 17 years old girl and i contacted him. I was very surprise when he did according to his words. I and Santoy are now living happily together. If you need any help, you can contact him through ayebospelltemple33@gmail.com
Susan
JENNY

Scranton, PA

#77 Jan 30, 2013
HELLO TO THE WORLD,,

I AM SHARING THESE TESTIMONY BECAUSE OF WHAT THESE DOCTOR DID FOR ME WHEN I NEED HELP MOST AND HE GIVE ME HELP AND I COULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED,MY STORY GOES LIKE THESE AND MY NAME IS JENNY FROM USA AND I HAVE BEEN IN RELATIONSHIP FOR 2 YEARS AND IT WAS ALMOST GETTING MARRIED AND I WAS SO HAPPY THAT MY BOYFRIEND TOLD ME THAT HE WILL MARRY ME AND THEIR FAMILY DID NOT AGREE WITH OUR RELATIONSHIP AND THEY TOLD THE BOY NOT TO MARRY ME AND WHEN I WAS ONE WEEK TO OUR MARRIED MY BOYFRIEND CALLED THAT IT'S OVER WITH OUR RELATION I WAS LIKE DYING THAT MOMENT AND I WAS NOT MY SELF AGAIN BECAUSE I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND A LOT AND ONE SUNDAY I WAS IN THE INTERNET AND I WAS DIRECT TO IKHINE SPELL TEMPLE AND TAUGHT HE COULD NOT HELP ME BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD ABOUT SCAM IN SPELL CASTERS AND WHEN I CONTACTED HIM HE TOLD ME WHAT TO DO AND WHEN I DID IT,SO MY GREATNESS SURPRISE THAT MY BOYFRIEND CALLED ME IN THE NEXT 24HOURS AND SAID TO ME THAT HE IS SORRY AND NOW AS I GIVE THESE TESTIMONY OUR MARRIED IS 3DAYS FROM NOW AND HIS PARENTS AGREE TO OUR MARRIED WHAT A GREAT DOCTOR YOU CAN EMAIL HIM IF YOU NEED HIS HELP HE CAN ALSO HELP YOU VIA EMAIL;ikhinespelltemple@hotmai l.com,,,,,

AND I WANT YOU TO CONTACT HIM FOR ANY PROBLEM HE CAN HELP EMAIL:ikhinespelltemple@hotmai l.com
Vicky

Ashtead, UK

#78 Apr 13, 2013
I AM SHARING THESE TESTIMONY because This spell caster treats everyone like their his own children so understanding and kind NOT at all a scam! I am a student and i have had a hard life but i would never show anyone that i was in pain. I was sick of life and I didn't want to live no more. I have come across a lot of scams claiming they can help me but instead stealing my money. Even though they know i could that im not that rich and its hard for me to pay. Father Osoba is an amazing person and so understanding i thank him with everything. I am not upset anymore and i am feeling stronger as a person. Im not having bad thoughts and the other day my teacher said that she has given me another chance to prove to her that i am good for my school. I in fact got good grades and everything looks like it is going up hill for me. I will let you all know more about my journey and how successful it has been in the near future
Please if you need help contact This Doctor I am 100% sure that he can help you with anything you just need to out your trust in him you will not be disappointed :
imomohspelltemple@yahoo.com
LINDA

Anonymous Proxy

#80 Apr 13, 2013
Hi everyone, i am linda from USA, am so happy to
say i am a beneficiary of long happiness from the
very day i met this spell caster on DR MAGUKWUOSPELLHOME
mail.com that wiped
away all my sorrows and sad life away with his
powerful spell. I was left with nothing immediately my husband left
me and my two kind, with seized everything and
went for a younger lady, but now, immediately this
spell caster i met on @DR MAGUKWUOSPELLHOME
gmail.com , told me not to worry, in just 3days he
turn my husband to the man i got married to, that i loved and loved me too. my husband came back
begging for my love And forgiveness, i was so
amazed!!! more cuddles to that spell caster
Sara

Miami, FL

#84 Jun 3, 2013
lilian wrote:
hello nisha when i contact him he did not charge he only ask me to buy him the items to carry out a sacrifice and which i did and after 48hours he my boy friend came back to me. and i send to him just 150 dollar
so what was Ur told u paid ?
Karyn

Edinburg, VA

#85 Jun 3, 2013
templeofsolution = MAJOR SCAMMER
jacky tracy

Anonymous Proxy

#88 Jul 4, 2013
Hello viewers all over the world am Jacky Tracy and i want to testify of what Dr Mazama did for me. i was having a very notorious and serious sickness called HIV i contacted these infection from my ex husband and was very in lost of hope i never believed i was going to be cured until i meant these great man called Mazama who God send to help me cure my sickness . just a few moment with these great man he cured my infection i want you to know that all hope is not lost until every thing is done if you also have these following infections contact these email dr.hiv.aids.curer@gmail.com now.
HIV/aids
typhoid fever
gonorrhea
lancer fever.
and also these man can also help in giving you a very good help just give him a try and your problems will be solved just a contact with him.once again here is his email dr.hiv.aids.curer@gmail.com
mary beauty

Anonymous Proxy

#89 Jul 4, 2013
beauty, may god bless you for your comment because i also visited prophet aluta last week, and after casting the spell he told me to go and check again, behold the doctor confirmed it negative, and now am free from HIV thanks be to prophet aluta. if you are also in this type of problem and you need help also contact this great man on his email now dr.hiv.aids.curer@gmail.com
cassandra

Anonymous Proxy

#91 Jul 4, 2013
My name is Cassandra, and i live in united kingdom .I have been through hell and pain,looking for a good and real spell caster who can help me get my boyfriend back.I have been scammed so many times,by some who claimed to be real spell casters.until i found the real and great spell caster dr jaja who helped me,and solved all my problems concerning my boyfriend who left me since eight months ago.and after that i also took my friend along,who was also having the same problem concerning her husband,who left her since five months ago,and the problem was also solved by the same great man called dr jaja. Cant you see! the real and great spell caster is here,all you need to do now is to contact this same address whenever you are in any problem related to spell casting.It took me a very long period of time,before i could get this real and great spell caster.So right now he is here,and the best for you to solve your problems.......here is his email jaja12demonsspell@yahoomail.co m i wish you all the best
maxwell

Anonymous Proxy

#92 Jul 4, 2013
I don't just know how to start am just short of word's and happy that i celebrate my Esther with my wife,Due to the help of Dr dodo ,This Dr dodo has brought back happiness into my life that i have lacked for year,My name is Maxwell am from the United State of America,Am just so happy today and today has been the happiest day of my life and this happiness has brought me joy and am so happy,Because Dr dodo brought back my lover Tricia into my arms without any delay,After my lover left me for good 2years,i was in deep pain and always thinking because i truly loved Tricia,Until a faithful day listen to the radio due to boredom,Then in which i had a lady shouting in happiness about the great thing Dr dodo has done how Dr dodo brought back her lover back into her arms within 36hours,when i had that goodness i decided in contacting Dr dodo immediately,Because i was desperate in getting in touch with him,So i got in touch with him,Which then i told him my problem and he promised in bringing back Tricia back to my arms within 24hours,And then when i had that Tricia would be back to my arms within 24hours i was so happy and waiting to feel Tricia,And really Tricia came into my arms within 24hours,Begging me for forgiveness,i was so happy when i saw Tricia now my lover is fully back to my arms due to the help of this great man Dr dodo who has bought back happiness into our great country(USA)Please friend in need of help you don't need to go far all you need to do is for you to kindly contact Dr dodo dodo for help,Because he his trustworthy and straight forward,You can contact him on his private mail,jaja12demonsspell@yahooma il.com
sonia

Anonymous Proxy

#96 Jul 10, 2013
My name is Sonia, and i live in uk.I have been through hell and pain,looking for a good and real spell caster who can help me get my husband back.I have been scammed so many times,by some who claimed to be real spell casters.until i found the real and great spell caster PROPHETLUDASPELLTEMPLE" who helped me,and solved all my problems concerning my boyfriend who left me since eight months ago.and after that i also took my friend along,who was also having the same problem concerning her husband,who left her since five months ago,and the problem was also solved by the same PROPHETLUDASPELLTEMPLE". Can't you see! the real and great spell caster is here,all you need to do now is to contact this same address whenever you are in any problem related to spell casting.It took me a very long period of time,before i could get this real and great spell caster.So right now "prophetludaspelltemple@o utlook.com" is here,and the best for you to solve your problems.......
prophetludaspelltemple@outlook .com
Jacky tracy

Anonymous Proxy

#97 Jul 13, 2013
Hello viewers all over the world am Jacky Tracy and i want to testify of what Dr Mazama did for me. i was having a very notorious and serious sickness called HIV i contacted these infection from my ex husband and was very in lost of hope i never believed i was going to be cured until i meant these great man called Mazama who God send to help me cure my sickness . just a few moment with these great man he cured my infection i want you to know that all hope is not lost until every thing is done if you also have these following infections contact these email dr.hiv.aids.curer@gmail.com now.
HIV/aids
typhoid fever
gonorrhea
lancer fever.
and also these man can also help in giving you a very good help just give him a try and your problems will be solved just a contact with him.once again here is his email dr.hiv.aids.curer@gmail.com
Mrs Debra

Pioneer, CA

#99 Jul 16, 2013
Am Mrs.Debra Luise by name from USA,
I want to use this great miss to thank this great spell caster for what
he has done in my life DR.ALBDORLA , I was having misunderstanding with my husband for over three years now... But the day I met this great spell caster i express my self to him he now gave me some instructions of what to do and I did them all, about two days later my husband came to beg me that I should forgive him, now both of us are happy now living as one..... All I have to say is thanks to Dr. ALBDORLA for making me to have a happy home now and you can reach him via this mail address:albdorlaspelltemple@gm ail.com he is a very great man
Luis Mary

UK

#102 Aug 24, 2013
My name is Luis Mary i live in California, and i got married four months
ago.My husband and i have been living a very happy and lovely life.so as
time went on, i began to notice this strange attitude that he was
possessing.He was now going out with other girls, to the extent that he was
no longer picking up my calls, and he was not even sleeping at home
anymore. I became confused and didn't know what to do anymore.So i became
worried and stranded, that brought so many thoughts into my mind, because i
have never experienced a thing like this before in my life.So i decided to
visit a spell caster, to see if he can help me out.So immediately i went to
the internet, where i saw an amazing testimony of a spell caster who
brought someone's ex lover back, "great cocoma" so i contacted him
immediately and i explained to him all my problems and he told me that it
will be very easy for him to solve, compare to the ones that he has
done.and he also gave me some proof to be really sure of his work, and he
assured me that my husband will come back to me immediately he is through
with the spell casting.and also he told me to put all my trust in him, and
i really obeyed him.So it was 8:00 am on the next morning, when i was about
going to work, when i received my husband's call, and he told me that he
was coming back home,when he came back he started apologized to me, and
told me that he is very sorry for the pain that he has cost me.He really
came back home, and that was how we continued our marriage with lots of
love and happiness, and our love was now stronger than how it were
before.And he also told me that once my heart desire has been granted unto
me that i should go and testify of his work right here on the internet.
Right now i am the happiest woman on earth today as i am writing this
testimony, and i want to really thank "greats cocoma" for bringing back my
husband, and for bringing joy and love to my family.So my greatest advice
for you out there who your husband or your wife is acting strange or
behaving the same way like this, or you have any problem with your
relationship or anything related to do with spell casting, is for you to go
and visit this man anytime, and i assure you that he will be of help to
you, and i am 100% sure that he will solve it out.
Thanks.
via email"cocomadevil.666@gma il. com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marrying a Moroccon Girl 7 hr Adam_ 19
Relationship with a moroccan girl (Jul '13) 7 hr Adam_ 14
Trekking in Morocco- Hiking in the Atlas Mounta... (Dec '13) 18 hr trekking in morocco 4
How moroccan men handles relationship (May '11) 19 hr Honey01 1,182
greatsangomaa (Feb '14) 19 hr RESULT AT LAST 41
Any positive marriage stories to Moroccan men? (Sep '07) Tue Adam_ 3,534
Thanks to Eve D Psychic Witch (Feb '13) Tue Megastar21 9

Morocco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE