Moroccan Ladies are addicted to anal sex and hypocrites

Posted in the Morocco Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Resurser man

ěrnes, Norway

#1 Mar 23, 2013
It is true and we can prove any time. I am living in Europe the last 33 years. Has been through a horrible experience with a Moroccan woman from Casablanca, a fraud and prostitute, hypocrite woman. a Moroccan woman who uses her big ass to make money, a Moroccan woman selling anal sex for money and for pleasure. a Moroccan woman who is dependent of anal sex. I was curious after all I saw in her, then I started investigating Moroccan women in particular in Europe, then I figured out that I am not the only one who experienced the failure and fraud by Moroccan women. They are many men who were victims of the Moroccan Women.
I interview some honest men in Amsterdam. Utrecht. Oslo. London, Brussels. Paris, Lyon, New York, Toronto, and Casablanca. 75% of them are married or was married to Moroccan Woman. The result is at the Moroccan Women practice prostitution even with their own husbands. They leave their husbands if he does not have money. 100% of the man I spook to, they confirmed that their Moroccan wives do anal sex all the times, and they are addicted to it. I found out also that many Moroccan Women in Europe do use the European security system for money, to do that, they faults report their Moroccan husband to the police, and accused them for violence and rape. Then they start their evil project. Shortcut to make money, it is only one way, prostitution, they related to other man mostly from another Muslim and Arabs countries like. Iraq. Iranian, Pakistani. Even black African man. They do everything sexually with those men, and the must of some man who I spooks to, they confirm to me that Moroccan Women prefer anal sex most of time, and it is the reasons why those man goes with such women also. They called them. "QHAB DIAL ZOUK" Ass prostitutes. Now in Morocco there is a women revolution about equality. We should study Moroccan Women Ethics and tricks against the men in and outside Morocco?
Ibn Batota

Everett, MA

#2 Apr 12, 2013
This is very TRUE !!
Ibn Batota

Everett, MA

#3 Apr 12, 2013
This is very TRUE !!!
Experienced moroccan

ěrnes, Norway

#5 May 9, 2013
Ibn Batota wrote:
This is very TRUE !!!
Not only true but the reality.the moroccan ladies use their butts hole for sex all the time. before and after the marriage. the moroccan mann also prefer the moroccan woman with big ass [ Tarma kbira ] and the ladies who do anal sex- so it is normal for all. It is reality
Honor

Rijnsburg, Netherlands

#9 May 20, 2013
You only generalize! that's really stupid.
So you know all the moroccan girls/women who live in this world? all the moroccan women do anal?
Don't even believe at the comments of these moroccan boys here, they only like to put the moroccan women down. Most of them exagerate.
Karyn

Edinburg, VA

#11 May 20, 2013
Experienced moroccan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only true but the reality.the moroccan ladies use their butts hole for sex all the time. before and after the marriage. the moroccan mann also prefer the moroccan woman with big ass [ Tarma kbira ] and the ladies who do anal sex- so it is normal for all. It is reality
Eww. You must be resentful because you can't get a woman, so you put them down. No wonder you can't, grody one.
Moroccan man

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#12 May 20, 2013
GUYS ARE SICK How can you say these things about moroccan women, how do you know all of them are the same???
Karyn

Edinburg, VA

#14 May 20, 2013
Thank you. A decent man steps up to the plate. I am not Moroccan, but I too found these posts sick.
honor

Rijnsburg, Netherlands

#16 May 26, 2013
This post is sick.
sam

Passaic, NJ

#17 Jun 22, 2013
most are hookers
Ch in gva

Switzerland

#21 Jul 27, 2013
It is true all the time. Always preserve virginity, but the backside is more open to anyone than any promIscuous european girl. They are all very romantic and very VERY open for one night stands, all whilst inverted. Enjoyable though, especially in switzerland where our local girls are more reserved. Morrocan girls are more accessible.
honest moroccan

Nesebar, Bulgaria

#22 Aug 7, 2013
Ch in gva wrote:
It is true all the time. Always preserve virginity, but the backside is more open to anyone than any promIscuous european girl. They are all very romantic and very VERY open for one night stands, all whilst inverted. Enjoyable though, especially in switzerland where our local girls are more reserved. Morrocan girls are more accessible.
You are right mister. the must of the Moroccan ladies are addicted to anal sex, they use to it since they are small girls with their neighbor. I have lot of experience myself, since i do remember I can just say at 100 per sent of them do anal all the times even with their husband. and some at this era have boyfriend outside marriage just for Anal Sex. I can also say that all my ex Moroccan girlfriend do only anal sex with me. my ex wife has big butt she do anal and prefer anal sex she get her sexual satisfaction only when she get my dick in her Ass. she love it much. yes the Moroccan girls are addicted to anal, they are known world wide
Walid

Morocco

#23 Aug 8, 2013
I love the sex
Moroccan woman

Sweden

#24 Oct 5, 2013
@Judged. I can see why you were fooled by Moroccan women. in fact any woman would fool you and you deserve it too. so you slept with 10 millions Moroccan women to make it a definitive answer?? what a fool. Have you asked your won mother and see if she was into anal too?
Moroccan woman

Sweden

#25 Oct 5, 2013
honor wrote:
This post is sick.
No the author is a fool and a sick pervert
Coco

Utrecht, Netherlands

#29 Nov 4, 2013
Euh.. i'm Half moroccan half gulf arabian, and i must say arabian ladys are much worse....
so stupid

Vancouver, Canada

#31 Nov 5, 2013
what's wrong with anal sex? and of course the women leaves the husband if he has no money. get a job you bums, maybe your girl's won't dump your broke asses.

pretty pointless troll thread. oh well, just leaves more girls for the rest of us since these clowns scaring away everybody else.

Since: Sep 13

Casablanca, Morocco

#32 Nov 5, 2013
Well I'm sure all of these people went looking for hookers and found them.
And others are just trying to put down Moroccan women because they couldn't get them. I'm surprised some sick people commenting are indentifying themselves as Moroccans. You guys as so low.
This post is over all sick.
If you want to judge Moroccan Women, I suggest you come here and see for yourself the actual and real women.
Don't go around spread a wrong image, keep in mind that this is a Muslim country. Just as much as we respect your countries, respect ours or just keep shut and don't mention it.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#33 Nov 16, 2013
psou wrote:
Well I'm sure all of these people went looking for hookers and found them.
And others are just trying to put down Moroccan women because they couldn't get them. I'm surprised some sick people commenting are indentifying themselves as Moroccans. You guys as so low.
This post is over all sick.
If you want to judge Moroccan Women, I suggest you come here and see for yourself the actual and real women.
Don't go around spread a wrong image, keep in mind that this is a Muslim country. Just as much as we respect your countries, respect ours or just keep shut and don't mention it.
Oh be serious. Please don't pretend moroccan women are hard to get. Thanks.:)

Since: Sep 13

Casablanca, Morocco

#39 Dec 7, 2013
Adam_ wrote:
<quoted text>Oh be serious. Please don't pretend moroccan women are hard to get. Thanks.:)
I am one too. Do I look like an easy-to-get girl?..Please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tazi leajeaji (Apr '14) 2 hr habib ali 2
Typical MorocCON SCAMMER - Hajar Tazi Leajeaji (Apr '14) 2 hr hajar_is_prostitute 12
Marrying a Moroccon-Really confused , please help 6 hr Adam_ 24
Was she a goldigger?-please help everyone 19 hr Adam_ 45
why moroccan girls ? (Nov '12) 20 hr Heartbroken999 261
Three months after marriage my Moroccan Husband... (Jan '13) 23 hr Adam_ 99
Heaven Tue TaterTot 1

Morocco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE