friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to
him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever
experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone
who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him
here:ogbonispelltemple@gmail.c om... CONTACT THIS GREAT AND POWERFUL SPELL
CASTER CALLED ogbonispelltemple ... HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS
:ogbonispelltemple@gmail.com.. . CONTACT HIM NOW AND BE FAST ABOUT IT SO HE
CAN ALSO ATTEND TO YOU BECAUSE THE EARLIER YOU CONTACT HIM NOW THE BETTER
FOR YOU TO GET QUICK SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.
Sonia

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Mar 28, 2013
My Name is Sonia , I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr pizza, has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, i was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when i was unable to give he a child for 4 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then i was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email (pizzalovespell@gmail.com) then you won't believe this when i contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month i miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr pizza, for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact he today on his mail (pizzalovespell@gmail.com )
vivi

Anonymous Proxy

#13 Apr 2, 2013
I was crushed when my lover of three years left to be with another woman. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help. I threw away so much money - all for nothing - until I hit on the real thing. And that is you, Dr. fuma You were different from all the rest - you are the diamond in the rough. Thank you from the depths of my soul! I am extremely happy now. I hope God blesses you as much as He has blessed me. Thank you once again Dr.fuma (fuma.temple@gmail.com)
destiny

Anonymous Proxy

#16 Apr 5, 2013
MY Name is destiny,am from United States i want to share my life experience to every body on this site.i was in a serious relationship with john, i love him so much we have dated for almost 5 years now.until he meant another girl called charity he told me that he is know longer interested in dating me any more. i was so confuse i don't know what to do.so i told my friend about what my love just told me and he told me that she can solve my problem i was doubting her how can that be possible.so she directed me to a spell caster called Dr fuma.so i contacted him and i explain every thing to him and he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK.So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back to me begging me on his knees on the ground asking me to forgive him.Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact him email;fuma.temple@gmail.com
AM GLORIA I WANT TO GIVE

Anonymous Proxy

#17 Apr 7, 2013
AM GLORIA

I WANT TO GIVE THANKS TO Dr Oyinbo THE GREAT SPELL CASTER WHO GOD HAS BLESS WITH HIS SPIRITUAL POWER TO HELP PEOPLE.I NEVER KNOW THAT THERE ARE STILL GREAT MEN LIKE THIS IN THIS WORLD UNTIL I CONFIRM MY SELF,MY HUSBAND LEFT ME WITH 3CHILDREN TO SOUTH AFRICA FOR ANOTHER WOMAN AND SEANCE HI LEFT US HE HAS NEVER CALLED TO KNOW HOW MY CHILDREN AND I IS LIVING UNTIL ONE DAY I CONFIRM THAT MY HUSBAND WHICH I CALL MY LOVER WAS HAVING AN AFIRE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN IN SOUTHAMPTON THAT WAS WHY HE NEVER THINK ABOUT US ANYMORE BUT,UNTIL ONE DAY I WAS ON INTERNET CHECKING OUT SPELL CASTER ONLINE I MET ALOE OF PEOPLE TESTIFYING WHAT Dr Oyinbo HAS DONE FOR THEM SO I QUICKLY CONTACT HIM WITH MY PROBLEM AND I WAS ASK TO FORWARD MY DETAILS FOR THE WORK SO I QUICKLY DO THAT AFTER 6DAYS OF THE SPELL MY HUSBAND RETURN BACK TO ME WITH THE POWER OF Dr Oyinbo , THAT WAS HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK I MUST CONFIRM THAT Dr Oyinbo IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER I HAVE EVER MEET.THANKS
contact Dr Oyinbo VIA;prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.c om

GLORIA
mary

Anonymous Proxy

#18 Apr 7, 2013
sandy
My husband left me for no reason on 24th of June 2011. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself. I've tried different spell casters and went to different temples to pray but all to no avail. My life was very bitter and sorrowful. Then one day, a friend of mine told me about a prophet that is very good and does not even charge for his services, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great Prophet called oyinbo. I contacted him and I gave him the necessary information. He didn't ask for anything but he said after the spell works, I can pay anything in appreciation. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day which was on the 29th of July, 2012 I received a call and it was my darling husband Thomas. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm now a very a happy woman. Thank you Prophet oyinbo, I will forever be grateful to you. You can reach him on his email:prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo .com. He can solve any problem. Try him today and thank me later.
mary
Thanks for all of your hard work on my case and bringing John back in my life. I have never seen the results from a spell like the ones that I have seen from yours. You truly are the one person that I can count on in my life to be a friend. Mentioning friend, let me tell everyone reading my testimonial.. Mike is more than a friend, he is a person that takes person care of your case. I have been to many different sites (Ashia, Egyptian Witch sites, and several others) and I have been put off to counselors and several other different people have handled my case, to no avail. When I approached prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com with my situation I was stunned at the personal service and attention to detail that he gave to my case. I will be back for more spells soon is what i told him
cindy

Anonymous Proxy

#19 Apr 7, 2013
He brought back my ex,
my name is micheal from america,i had a problem with my wife sometimes ago but never knew what the problem was,i tried to asked her but she refused to tell me what it was as time goes on i discovered she was having an affair with a friend of mine that happens to be my best friend,i was so sad that i never knew what to do next,during my search for a way out i met a friend of mine who had similar problem and introduced me to a man who helped him with his situation,on getting to the man i discovered he was a spell caster i was shocked because i have not had anything to do with a spell caster in my entire life so i tried to give this man a chance cos i never believed in spell casting as i thought it will not work for me but to my surprise i got
positive results and i was able to get my wife back from him even after the spell caster did all i discovered my wife fell much more in love with me on like before so i was so happy that i never know what to do for him so i am using this opportunity to tell anyone having similar problem visit or contact prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com.. ...He will surely solve your problems temple of solution.....
Name Angela

Anonymous Proxy

#20 Apr 7, 2013
Hello every body out there my name is Angela am from uk i want to share a testimony with every one on how God used a man named Dr oyinbo to help me in retrieving my love i was in love with a boy and both of use where living happily suddenly i did not know what happened my love started developing hatred towards me one day which was on Monday 6/10/2010 my love just came back from work and told me that first thing tomorrow morning am living his house i was so shocked and i was so surprised because i did not offend him in any way, i did not know what to do next i decided to plead with him but he insisted not to see me around him again, so the next morning he parked my things out and told me to go, i pleaded with him and ask him to forgive me if i have wrong him unknowingly but he never agreed with me so i decided to go to my sister's place and stay, i love this boy so much even when i was in my sister's house i was still call him and plead with him all the time he told me to live him alone he even changed his line just because of me. That was how we brooked up but i still love this guy so much i have been looking for solution on how to get him back for years, one day i was going through the internet when i saw how great oyinbo help a girl in getting back her love so i decided to contact him because i have been looking for help for years just to get him back when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my love will be back in just 2days i did not believe him at first because i said how could you just bring back somebody that has gone for 2years, he said that is very possible that he is the one that is going to do it that i should not worry that my love will be back in just 2days that he promise, so i said ok then he told me what to do and he casted the spell, in the next 2days after he has casted the spell which was on Sunday morning on the 10/2/2013 i heard a knock on my door i did not even think if he would be the one, that was how i opened the door and i saw him he went on his knees and started pleading begging me to forgive him i was shocked and was full of surprises and at the same time filled with happiness and i accepted him without wasting anytime because i love him so much, and we celebrated the valentine together and now we have gotten married and now we are living happily than ever after. Thanks be to you the great oyinbo for helping me. In case you want to thank him for me or you need his help you can contact him through his private mail: prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com Once again thank you sir.

Name Angela

Country UK
SCAMMERS ABOVE

Woodstock, VA

#21 Apr 7, 2013
pizzalovespell@gmail.com lolol

All of them are scammers, even this one.
KIRSTEN

Anonymous Proxy

#36 Apr 15, 2013
Thanks to abuluspiritualhome@yahoo.com for At last my happiness has been restored by a Man named Dr ABULU ,, my name’s are miss KIRSTEN i want every one on this site or forum to join me thank this DR ABULU for what he just did for me and my kids . my story goes like this i was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to Italy for a business trip where he met this prostitute who be witched he to hate me and the kids and love her only so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to Italy for to see that other woman. so i and my kids were now so frustrated and i was just staying with my mum and i was not be treating good because my mama got married to another man when my after my daddy death so the man she got married to was not treating i and my kids well so i was so confuse and i was searching for a way to get my husband back to me and my kids so one day as i was browsing on my computer i saw a testimony about this MAN DR ABULU of abuluspiritualhome@yahoo.com shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me too so i also think of give it a try at first a was scared by when i think of what me and my kids are passing through so i contact him and he told me to stay calm for just two days that my husband shall be restored to me and to my best surprise i received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and i called Dr Abulu and he said your problems are solved my child so this was how i get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from DR ABULU of abuluspiritualhome@yahoo.com i want you all on this forum to join me to say a huge thanks to DR ABULU and i will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him for help
Good bye
cindy

Anonymous Proxy

#39 Apr 16, 2013
I am really pleased with this service. I am one of those people who said,“I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever” to help me with my problems – least of all my love problems, but I reached the point where I knew I needed some guidance, and I’m so glad I found this website and Dr udeh. I never in a million years would have thought I’d be writing a letter like this, but when I nearly lost Amanda in one of our stupid, petty fights (usually started by yours truly), I thought I had lost everything. And when I was at my most desperate, you didn’t take advantage of me. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. I don’t know how you did it, or how this magic works, but all I know , IT WORKS!! Amanda and will are happily back together, and I’ll always be grateful for . Dr udeh’s kindness, sympathy, and extension of services to me in a real time of need thank yo.After being in relationship with him for six years,he broke up with me, contact him on drudehspelltemple@gmail.com
cindy

Anonymous Proxy

#40 Apr 16, 2013
Wow,After 3years celebrating the best Easter ever due to the help of this great man called Dr udeh,May God continue to bless and grant him long life,After 3years of breakup i never knew i would be celebrating the glorious and sweet Easter with my lover Pat,Pat left me for good 3years and said she is no longer interested in the relationship without no reason,i was in deep pain because i loved and cherished pat with everything in this life,i tried everything to get her back but everybody kept on scamming me well i just made up my mind and agreed that pat is no longer mine,But i kept on hearing this name udeh,was reading a magazine i also read at the back page people testifying about udeh,i was surprised and said so there are still trust worthy spell caster's i was still doubting but i had a re-think and said if this udeh is not trust worthy people won't talk about him on radio stations and magazine,instantly i contacted him and told him about my problem,He laughed and said he assure me that i would be celebrating this Easter Sunday with my lover,i was like how true is this,Then i gave udeh a chance,between God and man pat came to my house this morning begging me for forgiveness that she is sorry am just so happy now pat is back home fully and now we went out to get things we would be using for the Easter celebration all my neighbors are surprised how pat came back,All this happened due to the help of dr udeh,Please my friends don't fall into the hands of a scam,because Dr udeh is truly a man to trust and believe in you can contact him on his private mail drudehspelltemple@gmail.com or cell number +2348166339055
serina

Anonymous Proxy

#41 Apr 16, 2013
Hello viewers, i want to use this little of my testimony to tell everybody about how Dr. udeh help me make my home...
My name is Anna from Australia, to caught it all shot i was having a family problems my husband left me because i was not able to give him a child, i have know other solution than to start sicking for help praying and fasting for God to help me bring back my husband and to have a child of my own, so one day i saw Dr. udeh name on the internet with his email address (drudehspelltemple@gmail.com) when i saw this email address i never loose any hope again, i contacted him for help, to end the story he help me bring back my husband to me under four days and to my greatest surprise he prophesied and said i we have my own child and celebrate with others as a mother, am three months pregnant now and my husband is now with me without any problem, please viewers help me to thank Dr.udeh
for making my home a happy one. Please contact Dr. udeh at (drudehspelltemple@gmail.com) he is a good man and a prophet, he can help
you in any kind of problems please don't pass this email address if you really want your problems to be solved thanks.
tracy

Anonymous Proxy

#43 Apr 16, 2013
He brought back my ex, my name is micheal from america,i had a problem with
my wife sometimes ago but never knew what the problem was,i tried to asked
her but she refused to tell me what it was as time goes on i discovered she
was having an affair with a friend of mine that happens to be my best
friend,i was so sad that i never knew what to do next,during my search for
a way out i met a friend of mine who had similar problem and introduced me
to a man who helped him with his situation,on getting to the man i
discovered he was a spell caster i was shocked because i have not had
anything to do with a spell caster in my entire life so i tried to give
this man a chance cos i never believed in spell casting as i thought it
will not work for me but to my surprise i got positive results and i was
able to get my wife back from him even after the spell caster did all i
discovered my wife fell much more in love with me on like before so i was
so happy that i never know what to do for him so i am using this
opportunity to tell anyone having similar problem visit or contact
motorgbenenespellcaster@gmail. com.....He will surely solve your problems temple of
solution....
tracy

Anonymous Proxy

#44 Apr 16, 2013
After being in relationship with him for ten years,he broke up with me,
I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted
him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with
everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to
someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell
caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type
that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the
spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be
okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before two days, he
cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex
called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that
he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return
to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was
how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made
promise that any body I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of
help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful
spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from
all the fake ones out there. Any body could need the help of the spell
caster, his email is (motorgbenenespellcaster@gmail .com) you can email him if
you need
his assistance in your relationship or anything
cbetty

Anonymous Proxy

#46 Apr 17, 2013
He brought back my ex,
my name is micheal from america,i had a problem with my wife sometimes ago but never knew what the problem was,i tried to asked her but she refused to tell me what it was as time goes on i discovered she was having an affair with a friend of mine that happens to be my best friend,i was so sad that i never knew what to do next,during my search for a way out i met a friend of mine who had similar problem and introduced me to a man who helped him with his situation,on getting to the man i discovered he was a spell caster i was shocked because i have not had anything to do with a spell caster in my entire life so i tried to give this man a chance cos i never believed in spell casting as i thought it will not work for me but to my surprise i got
positive results and i was able to get my wife back from him even after the spell caster did all i discovered my wife fell much more in love with me on like before so i was so happy that i never know what to do for him so i am using this opportunity to tell anyone having similar problem visit or contact prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com.. ...He will surely solve your problems temple of solution.....
Name Angela

Anonymous Proxy

#47 Apr 17, 2013
Hello every body out there my name is Angela am from uk i want to share a testimony with every one on how God used a man named Dr oyinbo to help me in retrieving my love i was in love with a boy and both of use where living happily suddenly i did not know what happened my love started developing hatred towards me one day which was on Monday 6/10/2010 my love just came back from work and told me that first thing tomorrow morning am living his house i was so shocked and i was so surprised because i did not offend him in any way, i did not know what to do next i decided to plead with him but he insisted not to see me around him again, so the next morning he parked my things out and told me to go, i pleaded with him and ask him to forgive me if i have wrong him unknowingly but he never agreed with me so i decided to go to my sister's place and stay, i love this boy so much even when i was in my sister's house i was still call him and plead with him all the time he told me to live him alone he even changed his line just because of me. That was how we brooked up but i still love this guy so much i have been looking for solution on how to get him back for years, one day i was going through the internet when i saw how great oyinbo help a girl in getting back her love so i decided to contact him because i have been looking for help for years just to get him back when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my love will be back in just 2days i did not believe him at first because i said how could you just bring back somebody that has gone for 2years, he said that is very possible that he is the one that is going to do it that i should not worry that my love will be back in just 2days that he promise, so i said ok then he told me what to do and he casted the spell, in the next 2days after he has casted the spell which was on Sunday morning on the 10/2/2013 i heard a knock on my door i did not even think if he would be the one, that was how i opened the door and i saw him he went on his knees and started pleading begging me to forgive him i was shocked and was full of surprises and at the same time filled with happiness and i accepted him without wasting anytime because i love him so much, and we celebrated the valentine together and now we have gotten married and now we are living happily than ever after. Thanks be to you the great oyinbo for helping me. In case you want to thank him for me or you need his help you can contact him through his private mail: prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com Once again thank you sir.

Name Angela

Country UK
Mr Frank Silver

Anonymous Proxy

#49 Apr 19, 2013
My name is Mr Frank Silver,I live in Mexico,and I’m happily married with a lovely wife and three children. I had a very big problem with my wife few months ago,to the extent that she even packed her things away from me and my kids for almost 5 months,and i tried all my possible best and effort to bring her back,but all to no avail.I discussed it with a very good friend of mine,and he gave me an advice concerning a spell caster,and i quote.“There’s someone who can handle your situation,he’s always ready and able to do anything related to spell casting,i will like you to contact him with his email,which is as follows.”dr obua Temple Solution”. I never believed in spell casting,but he convinced me and i had no choice than to follow his advice,because i never dreamt of loosing my lovely wife.And that’s how i contacted him with his email address,and i discussed with him and so surprisingly,he told me that I’ll get my wife back a day after.so i never believed,until when i got home,the next day,my wife called me to inform me that she was coming back…..So amazing!! That’s how i got my wife back through spell casting and our relationship was now stronger than how it was before.One of the price i was asked to pay was to tell it to people around me that problems like this,can always be solved by “dr obua Temple Solution”. So! my advice for you out there is to visit this same website,and tell him your problems too,if you are in any condition related to love issue or getting your ex back,to have a happy family.THANKS.... HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS :obuaspelltemple@gmail.com.. CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: obuaspelltemple@gmail.com AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.
Susanne

Anonymous Proxy

#50 Apr 19, 2013
My name is Susanne from Florida. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life bcame very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a prophet that is very good and does not even charge for his services, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it bcuz I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great Prophet called obua. He didn't ask for anything but he said after the spell works, I can pay anything in appreciation. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last july. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you Prophet obua, You can reach him via email:obuaspelltemple@gmail.co m. He can solve any problem
love

Anonymous Proxy

#52 Apr 19, 2013
Three weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. it all started when I Travel
to UK to spend my holiday with my Uncle, I was trying to contact him but it
was not going through. So when I came back from UK I saw him with a lady
kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gives me sleepless night.
I called my friend told her what happened and she introduce me to a spell
cater who helped her long time ago. And I contact him and I never believed
that the spell will work so easily because I don't believe in spell or
anything called magical because I have contacted many spell casters to get
him back all they do is to take my money with no result. I am happy to tell
you that my boyfriend is back and committed to me alone and he do whatever
I ask him to do with love and care. All thanks to drbobothesplltemple@gmail.com
the
great magician who helped me to restore my boyfriend to me. I am Sonia
Walls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands stage pro-Polisario protest in Madrid (Nov '08) 4 hr friend of fairness 34
Morrocan Girls Post your Nude Pics to become Fa... 10 hr Karim Rouass 1
Three months after marriage my Moroccan Husband... (Jan '13) Tue mahboula 96
moroccan women (May '13) Tue Adam_ 22
Was she a goldigger?-please help everyone Tue Adam_ 30
greatsangomaa (Feb '14) Mon Ron 39
white mountain magick (Jan '13) Mon Hilda 12

Morocco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE