Comments
81 - 100 of 113 Comments Last updated Jul 29, 2014
Pakistani-Americ an Man

Fayetteville, AR

#87 Nov 12, 2012
do not go there wrote:
I think the Moroccan women from Morocco are just as bad as the men from there.They all want to get out of Morocco and a visa is the only way.So i would say yes to the women using men for a visa.My ex's sister also tried to come to the UK to study her visa was declined ( a blessing in disguise)she is a bitch, when my ex walked out on me whilst i was pregnant with two small children in my care, i spoke to her as she is the only one in his family that speaks English (the rest speak French and Arabic) she said to me your only speaking to me because your marriage is collapsing. They are ruthless and have no consideration other than themselves and their family back home.I am not speaking about all Moroccans just my ex and his family.I am sure if she managed to get to the UK it was just to marry someone use and abuse them and then dump them just like her brother did to me.my ex used to tell me that the women do black magic.
SingleMom wrote:
What I've learned about Moroccan culture is that a Moroccan woman is looking for stability and most of the guys in their 20s and 30s aren't working or if they are working they're very low paying jobs and a Moroccan woman isn't going to marry someone who can't provide for her.
This makes so much sense. All women want stability financially and emotionally when it comes down to a relationship. Moroccon girls are smart to figure it out and looking for a right man or an opportunity, whatever you call it. Having a desire to marry someone living in a better country with financial stability, is perfectly normal. Diffrence in ages between a man & woman is common for their culture for above reasons, so don't be surprised if a younger girl is attracted to you. They are Muslims by heart, so if you are not, then just don't worry about marrying a Moroccon because its likely not gonna last. Also there is a huge diffrence between a city gal like Casa girl vs a country girl. They grew up differently and country girls are very nice and a great home maker. Please don't generalize all Moroccons for your individual bad experience. If Britney Spears don't represent all Ameeican women, then why say Fatima (who dumped you or fooled you) would be a representative of all Moroccon women? Look for nice families like anywhere you would do. A girl from a good family has much more on stake and most like will make a good wife. Bottom line: if you love & provide her the essentials of life, then why the hell she will not love you and be a great home maker for you? I get sometimes concerned for this stupid feminist crap from western women being dumped on Moroccon women and alike, because if they follow that sh***, then they will be on the downfall loosing love, men and families, like other western women.
Pakistani-Americ an Man

Fayetteville, AR

#88 Nov 12, 2012
Moriyah wrote:
Mehmet Troy,
wow, can your brother get ME a job contract in Spain? Must be nice... haha, sorry. I don't mean to seem like I'm making light of the situation, I just really wish I were living in Europe right now. So seriously, can he? As to your question about the Moroccan woman. The only insight I can offer you is what I know about Muslim women's rights to marry. A muslim man may marry whom he chooses, regardless of his future wife's religion. Muslim women, on the other hand, cannot marry outside the religion. Interesting double-standard. It also depends on how devout and/or open-minded her family is. Is she from a good family (economically)? What's her educational background? I'd assume the red flags would be the same regardless of the gender. In other words, is she always asking for money (especially in exorbitant amounts)? Has she ever asked your brother to help her get work or a visa in Spain? Things like this can be a red flag, but don't have to be necessarily.... I'm engaged to a Moroccan guy. I feel like I have a pretty decent handle on this topic, so if you have any other questions or concerns, shoot.
Let me correct you: Muslim men are allowed to marry only Christians and Jew women besides Muslim women, and not just "anybody", although you will find people not strictly following it, but technically speaking their marriages are not religiously legit. There is a reason we don't marry our women outside our religion, because we don't want to loose a Muslim to another religion, but there is a big possibility that we score s Muslim by marrying a book women as she may convert and if even she don't, a Muslim dad will make sure that his children are raised as Muslims. Yes, it's very smart and genius, and if you don't like it, then instead of trying to change our culture, put some effort into yours.
Christine

Agadir, Morocco

#89 Nov 13, 2012
marocain-sans frontiere wrote:
Sorry ! this is not an insult!
What about Amsterdam? the European capital of prostitution? Well I heard the Dutch gouv has allowed this because men have a lot of work and most can not errect so prostitutes charge themselves out to anyone for a piece of sh...Not all Dutch womaen do this of couse but dick is hard to come by.
What a miss!
Oh I think you will find that most of the prostitutes in Amsterdam are not born in Holland .
Christine

Agadir, Morocco

#90 Nov 13, 2012
mehmet_troy wrote:
Lula,your post scared me to death! Is it based on your own experience? Why do you say that in general about moroccan women? Do you know many of them? Anyway,due to a huge crisis in Spain my brother is having financial problems.We will see now how strong her love is:)
Thanks for your post Lmao!

Your brother is 43 and his girlfriend is 19 . He is Eastern European she is African . He has money she does not .Do they have anything in common? Looks like an economic /visa marriage .What sort of a family does she come from that allows her to date a much older non muslim ? Nothing you can do but I hope that he doesn't lose out financially . At 43 he should be a little more informed but I suppose there is no fool like an old fool .
facebookDOTcom_v isacrime

Rabat, Morocco

#91 Nov 21, 2012
Judy wrote:
You guys are freaking me out. My son (44) is set to marry a girl (22) from Agadir in a couple of months. I know he has sent her some money but he doesn't tell me too much as he knows I'm unsure. His children from a previous marriage are also very worried. He met her in Agadir and he has been there quite a few times. he has moroccan friends who also know her but I don't know what they think of her.I know her family are strict muslims and that she is the only one working in the family. My son is not usually daft where women or money are concerned but he does seem to have fallen for this one. Please, does anyone know a positive story of an inter racial marriage such as this.
if they were strict muslims they wouldnt let her work. agadir is the capital of prostitutes for older foreign men. shes in it to win it!
Ruby

UK

#92 Nov 22, 2012
I am a British educated Pakistani women married to a British Pakistani man we have a 3yr old child but recently my husband told me his in love with a morrocan women who's a whore and has a 5yr old girl also if I would give him the permission to engage a relationship with her but however he would like to me to stay with him too as he loves me n trust me more. I very much refused and give him a Altimatum to either chose me or her he was very distressed coz he explained he had never felt like this before no women has ever made him feel so screwed up n he felt sucidle coz he loves me but he loves her too and don't know what to do otherwise he will kill himself. He needed my help but eventually he was ok coz I told him to chose me or her. So he chose me. I've heard morrocan women do black magic could that be a effect n this women didnt want nothing apparantly jus a marridge no money or visa but worked as a whore for a living
Sringh

Bennekom, Netherlands

#103 Jan 3, 2013
im sorry but i have to agree
moroccan women are filthy prostitutes
Harold

Capelle Aan Den Ijssel, Netherlands

#104 Jan 6, 2013
a morocan woman would marry a overaged pedophile if it got her a visa

thats how low these morocan women truly are
Viktim of Moroccan

Glomfjord, Norway

#105 Mar 1, 2013
Is not only european man who were abause by moroccan women to get to europe, the moroccan women misused Moroccan man also. her is my story if you can read arabic so.

http://hespress.com/marocains-du-monde/25565....

and it is only one of 1000 stories.this woman is from Casablanca, I trust her and I believed of her, I told she maybe will helps me to build familly in Norway, but she hadd plan, exactely when she get norwegian passport nationality, she start to tortur me psycologicaly, I nearly went crazy and misted my self confidence, I went from her as she wished, than she start her prosject, she became the most know drug dealer in Oslo. and the most know Anal Sex prostitut in Oslo, she hadd relation to all man who deals with drug and criminality. she change completely after she get norwegian nationality. this is the Moroccan Women, we cannot trust such women at all, they love the money and they can do anything to get it. they are very good to cach man. if you serch in internet you can find more many other stories like mine. but in the end they are loser. this is reality, by the way there are many moroccan and european man in prison because of moroccan women.
Victim of Moroccan woman

Glomfjord, Norway

#106 Mar 1, 2013
Dear rudy. it is not only you who went trough this situation, I know som women from Irak and Kourdistan, who lost their hasbund and father to their childrens because of Moroccan woman. the some Moroccan are realy good to cach man, they study their weaknnes and use all of their abilities sexualy, sentimentaly, and socialy, they made some particulary man Crazy, especialy in their bed, they do Anal sex and all sort of sexualities to satisfid the man. the also good making food and servant, woodo i can`t realy believd so much. anyway don`t loose your hasben and stand by his side.
Victim of Moroccan woman

Glomfjord, Norway

#107 Mar 1, 2013
Dear rudy. it is not only you who went trough this situation, I know som women from Irak and Kourdistan, who lost their hasbund and father to their childrens because of Moroccan woman. the some Moroccan are realy good to cach man, they study their weaknnes and use all of their abilities sexualy, sentimentaly, and socialy, they made some particulary man Crazy, especialy in their bed, they do Anal sex and all sort of sexualities to satisfid the man. the also good making food and servant, woodo i can`t realy believd so much. anyway don`t loose your hasben and stand by his side.
I am a British educated Pakistani women married to a British Pakistani man we have a 3yr old child but recently my husband told me his in love with a morrocan women who's a whore and has a 5yr old girl also if I would give him the permission to engage a relationship with her but however he would like to me to stay with him too as he loves me n trust me more. I very much refused and give him a Altimatum to either chose me or her he was very distressed coz he explained he had never felt like this before no women has ever made him feel so screwed up n he felt sucidle coz he loves me but he loves her too and don't know what to do otherwise he will kill himself. He needed my help but eventually he was ok coz I told him to chose me or her. So he chose me. I've heard morrocan women do black magic could that be a effect n this women didnt want nothing apparantly jus a marridge no money or visa but worked as a whore for a living
[Dear rudy. it is not only you who went trough this situation, I know som women from Irak and Kourdistan, who lost their hasbund and father to their childrens because of Moroccan woman. the some Moroccan are realy good to cach man, they study their weaknnes and use all of their abilities sexualy, sentimentaly, and socialy, they made some particulary man Crazy, especialy in their bed, they do Anal sex and all sort of sexualities to satisfid the man. the also good making food and servant, woodo i can`t realy believd so much. anyway don`t loose your hasben and stand by his side.]
tina

United States

#108 Mar 6, 2013
Victim of Moroccan woman wrote:
Dear rudy. it is not only you who went trough this situation, I know som women from Irak and Kourdistan, who lost their hasbund and father to their childrens because of Moroccan woman. the some Moroccan are realy good to cach man, they study their weaknnes and use all of their abilities sexualy, sentimentaly, and socialy, they made some particulary man Crazy, especialy in their bed, they do Anal sex and all sort of sexualities to satisfid the man. the also good making food and servant, woodo i can`t realy believd so much. anyway don`t loose your hasben and stand by his side.
I am a British educated Pakistani women married to a British Pakistani man we have a 3yr old child but recently my husband told me his in love with a morrocan women who's a whore and has a 5yr old girl also if I would give him the permission to engage a relationship with her but however he would like to me to stay with him too as he loves me n trust me more. I very much refused and give him a Altimatum to either chose me or her he was very distressed coz he explained he had never felt like this before no women has ever made him feel so screwed up n he felt sucidle coz he loves me but he loves her too and don't know what to do otherwise he will kill himself. He needed my help but eventually he was ok coz I told him to chose me or her. So he chose me. I've heard morrocan women do black magic could that be a effect n this women didnt want nothing apparantly jus a marridge no money or visa but worked as a whore for a living
[Dear rudy. it is not only you who went trough this situation, I know som women from Irak and Kourdistan, who lost their hasbund and father to their childrens because of Moroccan woman. the some Moroccan are realy good to cach man, they study their weaknnes and use all of their abilities sexualy, sentimentaly, and socialy, they made some particulary man Crazy, especialy in their bed, they do Anal sex and all sort of sexualities to satisfid the man. the also good making food and servant, woodo i can`t realy believd so much. anyway don`t loose your hasben and stand by his side.]
Your kind of right about this.Unfortunately,it's true for most but not all.
victim of a moroccan woma

Ørnes, Norway

#110 Mar 7, 2013
tina wrote:
<quoted text>Your kind of right about this.Unfortunately,it's true for most but not all.
thanks for honest and reel answare. I don`t generalize, but it is a daily and became common problem. I spook through my own experience, and many I know has been through the same. but anyhow allah said. &#1608;&#1610;&#16 05;&#1603;&#1585;& #1608;&#1606; &#1608;&#1610;&#16 05;&#1603;&#1585; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 04;&#1607; &#1608;&#1575;&#16 04;&#1604;&#1607; &#1582;&#1610;&#15 85; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 05;&#1575;&#1603;& #1585;&#1610;&#1606;

I am one of the victims, and there are many others who went through the samme experience, some of them have courage to talk about it and sharing their story with others and some cannot. I am sure that you did knew my story. printed by Hesspres.ma. here it is
http://hespress.com/marocains-du-monde/25565.... .

the problem is at when thoes moroccan get permanent permission or another nationality, they start to victimazed their moroccan hasbund and offen send them to jail, they misued the european law and simpatizid system. but at the end they became hoker, "Qhab" for mans like Iraki, Kourdistani, Pakistani, and other mans. they sal all kind of sex, why, It is only because of money, they want to be rich quicly.I meet many Irakian man who show me mobil anal sex porn film with him and moroccan ladiesand naked pictures. they call then anal sex women from morocco. and they say. Maghribiyat dima Tez.
correct

Bennekom, Netherlands

#111 Mar 7, 2013
Victim of Moroccan woman wrote:
Dear rudy. it is not only you who went trough this situation, I know som women from Irak and Kourdistan, who lost their hasbund and father to their childrens because of Moroccan woman. the some Moroccan are realy good to cach man, they study their weaknnes and use all of their abilities sexualy, sentimentaly, and socialy, they made some particulary man Crazy, especialy in their bed, they do Anal sex and all sort of sexualities to satisfid the man. the also good making food and servant, woodo i can`t realy believd so much. anyway don`t loose your hasben and stand by his side.
I am a British educated Pakistani women married to a British Pakistani man we have a 3yr old child but recently my husband told me his in love with a morrocan women who's a whore and has a 5yr old girl also if I would give him the permission to engage a relationship with her but however he would like to me to stay with him too as he loves me n trust me more. I very much refused and give him a Altimatum to either chose me or her he was very distressed coz he explained he had never felt like this before no women has ever made him feel so screwed up n he felt sucidle coz he loves me but he loves her too and don't know what to do otherwise he will kill himself. He needed my help but eventually he was ok coz I told him to chose me or her. So he chose me. I've heard morrocan women do black magic could that be a effect n this women didnt want nothing apparantly jus a marridge no money or visa but worked as a whore for a living
[Dear rudy. it is not only you who went trough this situation, I know som women from Irak and Kourdistan, who lost their hasbund and father to their childrens because of Moroccan woman. the some Moroccan are realy good to cach man, they study their weaknnes and use all of their abilities sexualy, sentimentaly, and socialy, they made some particulary man Crazy, especialy in their bed, they do Anal sex and all sort of sexualities to satisfid the man. the also good making food and servant, woodo i can`t realy believd so much. anyway don`t loose your hasben and stand by his side.]
definitely
in essence moroccan women are hookers i really believe 90% of them are hookers

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#112 Mar 7, 2013
correct wrote:
<quoted text>definitely
in essence moroccan women are hookers i really believe 90% of them are hookers
90%??? Your ignorance is appalling. You have spent a fair amount of time posting in all the topics of the Moroccan prostitutes. When what you really need to do is work on your issues and find out while your relationship really failed, which was apparently with a Moroccan woman.
Strange how when a relationship fails suddenly the one that feels shunned finds it so easy to claim that; as you say “90% are prostitutes” and/or users, when in the beginning they were the perfect women. Men like you think you can buy love and affection in the end you end up alone stewing in your misery. Grow up then maybe someone will love you for you and not your wallet.
hostirical

Ørnes, Norway

#114 Mar 12, 2013
this is realities.about Moroccan Women in Europe:

There are so many reality stories about the moroccan ladies " Women in europe. they victimazed their husbands. they change completely when they get residence permit or nationality. they victimazed their children also. the most of thoes victims are the moroccan man who married them and brough them to europe.the most of them became whookers and do anything to get quick money, they use the social system for finance support, in adition they link sexual relations with several man, they are know by do all kind of sex specialy Anal sex and oral. they use their butts to attract foreigner immigrant man from all nationalities, Pakistani, Kourdistani, Irakians, Syrian, and and. they use this man to pay for rent, bying cloth for them and their victim children, even they pay for flight ticket when they go holiday to morocco. some of them are also thiev, they stol food and cloths from shopping senters they use "baby" stroller. in several countries police arrested such women from morocco.but when they go to morocco they pretend that they are working hard for Hallal money. the buy appartement, Cars, and even they pay for sex with moroccan ungmans. many after age they became alcoholic and use medicine to damb their nerves. their kids mostly go from them. now in morocco there are huge of organisation protecting moroccan women, they accused man for having Anal sex with their wives. the moroccan ladies loves Anal sex and they do it frequentely. they ask for it, they love it. in adition to my personal story, an a know moroccan man I meet once at heardresser, he told me that he get married with a moroccan ladie who talk about Islam all the tim do salat and Hijab. he respected her so much. during sex with her in one year, she never show any sentiment, one night he ask her if she get her orgasme with him, she told him no, he told her what he can do for her, she just say directly. I want you to fuck me in the ass. he get shook but offcaurs he did to her. and there are many stories like this, some they do it but can`t talk about It. my quition here. whey the Moroccan Women do such thing?
hostirical

Ørnes, Norway

#115 Mar 12, 2013
There are so many reality stories about the moroccan ladies " Women in Europe. they victimized theirs husband. they change completely when they get residence permit or nationality. they victimized their childrens also. the most of this victims are the moroccan man who married with them and brough them to europe.the most of them became hookers and do anything to get quick money, they use social system in europe for finance support, in addition they link sexual relations with several man, they are known to do all kind of sexe specialy Anal sex and oral sex. they use their butts to attract foreigner immigrant man from all nationalities, Pakistani, Kourdistani, Irakians, Syrian, and and. they use this man to pay for house rent, buying cloths for them and their victims children. even they pay for their flight ticket when they go holiday to morocco. some of them are also thievs, they stole foods and clothes from shopping centers they use "baby" stroller. in several countries police arrested such women from morocco.but when they go to morocco they pretend that they had are working hard for Halal money. In morocco they buy apartment, Car, and even pay for sex with moroccan young man's many of them after certain age, become alcoholic and use medicine to calm their nerves. their kids mostly go from them. now in morocco there are huge of organisation to protecting and defending moroccan women they accused man for having Anal sex with their wives. the moroccan ladies loves Anal sex and they do it frequently. they ask for it, they love it. in addition to my personal story, a moroccan man I meet once at hair dresser, he told me that he get married with a moroccan ladie who talk about Islam all the times do salat and Hijab. he respected her so much. He said. during sex with her in one year, she never show any sentiment, one night he ask if she get orgasme with him, she told him no, he told her what he can do for her, she directly said to him that she only get orgasme through anal sex penetration and she want to be penetrated in the ass he get shook but he did to her. and there are many stories like this, the most doing it, but they cannot talk about It. my questions here. why the Moroccan Women do such thing. is it for money or for pleasure, or they do understand freedom the opposit way. I encourage all the moroccan man who went through such brutalities from moroccan women, is to talk out and share your stories with others, the man generaly are victims of moroccan woman legal crime against us. we most be heard
sheila

Albania

#116 Mar 14, 2013
Morocco is filled with weman who would do annything to marry someone outside of their country therefore they will not hesitate to use black magic to achieve thier goal.
ali

Nottingham, UK

#117 Mar 19, 2013
you have to be careful when you marry outside your culture she might be a good woman.but remember she might find it hard to adjust
Maria

UK

#119 Apr 13, 2013
tima wrote:
moroccans are better then all of you asshols
@tima..... Morroccans are dangerous both men and female they marry for documents and its true they practise black majic

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Moroccan Men really that bad? (Aug '11) 14 hr SAIDsan 233
Three months after marriage my Moroccan Husband... (Jan '13) 14 hr the sailer 89
How moroccan men handles relationship (May '11) 15 hr Bomba Queen 1,157
Holiday in Marrakech, prices and infos Desert t... 21 hr desertexcursions 1
I Need My Ex Guy/ Husband Back Asap !!!! THANKS... (Aug '12) Fri judith 808
Experience with Madmon Kabbalah (Oct '13) Aug 29 guest2 57
All Arab Prostitutes in UK R Moroccan (Aug '09) Aug 28 iraqiaaa 372
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Morocco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••