camel trekking in morocco , tours in morocco marrakech

Posted in the Morocco Forum

Since: Jan 13

Morocco

#1 Jan 29, 2013
CAMEL RIDE NIGHT IN THE DESERT MERZOUGA

www.tourinmorocco.webs.com

This trip begins in evening, we organise the camel ride for the night in desert from a hotel near the sand dunes, The camels will be packed with foods, blankets and everything else which we will need. The trek will start right into the desert for 1:30min, We will spend the night in an equipped camp with drums music in the middle of the Sahara,this is a great opportunity to take lovely pictures of the sunset and sunrise, when we arrive at the camp we walk to the high dunes to see the sunset ,It will be a magical night when the sky is clear of cover and stars sparkle and shine with intensity. During the first night, there will be a wonderful dinner around a campfire,we will spend the night in nomad tents ,In the morning we will ride the camels backing to Merzouga , you'll have the breakfest and shower in the hotel in Merzouga.

-Apart from camel trips we also organize 4x4 trips to see sunrise or sunset, a tour of the dunes or a day in the desert with a driver guide

visit our webs .

www.tourinmorocco.webs.com

Since: Mar 10

Marrakech, Morocco

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Morocco is fascinating country rich in cultural and architectural heritage. We provide tours not only to the desert of Morocco , but whole complete individual packages design to satisfy your interest of what you like to see on your tour of Morocco.
We combine Morocco tours that take you to the Imperial cities where the heritage is written in the architecture as well as to the South including the Sahara Morocco tours with camel trekking and night in the tents. The scenery of Moroccan south is astonishing and varied from High Atlas Mountains to green oasis and deep gorges.

www.your-morocco-tour.com
Packages to Morocco personalized holidays

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How moroccan men handles relationship (May '11) 2 min Honey01 1,182
greatsangomaa (Feb '14) 7 min RESULT AT LAST 41
Any positive marriage stories to Moroccan men? (Sep '07) 18 hr Adam_ 3,534
Thanks to Eve D Psychic Witch (Feb '13) 18 hr Megastar21 9
Are Moroccan Men really that bad? (Aug '11) 18 hr Adam_ 242
i want to get my ex lover back (Sep '13) Mon Johnson 69
camel trekking morocco Mon TREKKING IN MOROCCO 3

Morocco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE