Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#100 Oct 17, 2012
Thank you for sharing. Yes he is a scammer.
Mike

Dublin, OH

#105 Dec 21, 2012
Priest Egbe, you have helped me at last after many deceive by people.
Priest Egbe has helped me with a money spell and it worked within 7days just like you have said.
Now i am rich and above average class.
You have brought joy into my life by doing this spell into my life.
Now i am living large and happy.
If i continue to tell the world what you have done for me, i will not finish this Testimony today.
I also thank you for bring back my sister's disabled lover back to her, she is her with me and saying thank you for everything.
WE will never forget about you in my family.
MY friends wants to contact you and i believe you will surprise them.
My dear brothers and sisters, you can contact him and he will surely do it for you, i mean anything.
His email address is ( shrineforsolution@gmail.com ) and you can call him on his mobile +2348052236135.
I wish i could continue to tell you the good things but i have to stop here.
I am Mike from USA
Sarah

UK

#106 Dec 27, 2012
Hello every body, my name is Sarah and i just want to let you all know that having a broken heart is not an easy thing, but no matter how bad your situation may be, i want to let you all know that there is a way to get your ex chasing you around again wanting to be with you, because this is exactly what i did when my boyfriend left me for someone else and i am happy today cause he is back. Mokospellcaster@gmail.com was were i got the chance to get my boyfriend back and i will also want you all to give it a try.
Blessing

Cape Town, South Africa

#108 Jan 6, 2013
what a wonderful world we are living, i still doubt this spell caster how he did it!!! My mouth is full of testimony, My name is BLESSING my husband left the home for two years to south Africa for a tourist,he meant a prostitute and he was bewitch be the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called supremacy_traditional_healer@l ive.com and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 3 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my husband..Dr Kim of supremacy_traditional_healer@l ive.com |is the best spell caster in the whole
4Amom3nt

El Monte, CA

#111 Jan 16, 2013
Wow!!! Good job pple I like to see us helping each other, not hurting each other. The economy is already jacked up.
anyomous

Miami, FL

#112 Jan 18, 2013
Lala wrote:
<quoted text> ogun temple said that the gods are angry with you and if I don't pay I will go mad in three days.
dr.agbo did the same thing he threaten me. and say his god are mad because i told him i afford it
anyomous

Miami, FL

#113 Jan 18, 2013
i *cant afford it
keionna

Pleasant Grove, AL

#114 Jan 18, 2013
Anyomuse email me keionnapooh@gmail.com now
anyomous

Miami, FL

#115 Jan 18, 2013
keionna wrote:
Anyomuse email me keionnapooh@gmail.com now
for what?
anyomous

Miami, FL

#116 Jan 18, 2013
keionna: email you for what?
keionna

Pleasant Grove, AL

#117 Jan 18, 2013
I can help you trust me just email me
anyomous

Miami, FL

#118 Jan 18, 2013
keionna wrote:
ok better be safe
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#119 Jan 18, 2013
keionna wrote:
You will be scammed again if you go to this person. It's your choice. She talks dirty, has no class as well and lies.
anyomous

Miami, FL

#120 Jan 18, 2013
Karyn wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be scammed again if you go to this person. It's your choice. She talks dirty, has no class as well and lies.
seriously?
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#121 Jan 18, 2013
Yes!
anyomous

Miami, FL

#122 Jan 18, 2013
have u done one with her?
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#123 Jan 18, 2013
No she came on the forum first asking for a spellcaster, then claiming she found one the next very next day and in mere hours got her guy back. Which was a lie. Spells take time to manifest.

It was evident she was lieing then she started advertising for herself and calling ppl. dirty names. I cast my own spells, not for others, however there are good spellcasters who do cast for others. I would not trust this person, at all. If one can lie about one thing, I certainly would not trust them with your private info. Professional spellcasters do NOT act like her.
anyomous

Miami, FL

#124 Jan 18, 2013
Karyn wrote:
No she came on the forum first asking for a spellcaster, then claiming she found one the next very next day and in mere hours got her guy back. Which was a lie. Spells take time to manifest.
It was evident she was lieing then she started advertising for herself and calling ppl. dirty names. I cast my own spells, not for others, however there are good spellcasters who do cast for others. I would not trust this person, at all. If one can lie about one thing, I certainly would not trust them with your private info. Professional spellcasters do NOT act like her.
i think you may be right :/
anyomous

Miami, FL

#125 Jan 18, 2013
Karyn wrote:
Ignore his stupid threat. He can't curse you. He always tells people that.
Im ingoring Dr.agbo threat yesterday he got mad cuz i couldnt afford his "spell" and he say the god are mad. If i dont pay him i be history. I should just block him and ignore him right?
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#126 Jan 18, 2013
He will move on to his next victim if you don't respond to him at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marrying a Moroccon Girl 1 hr SAIDsan 7
Was she a goldigger?-please help everyone 4 hr Flower 13
How moroccan men handles relationship (May '11) 10 hr Adam_ 1,168
doc obodo brought back wife (Nov '12) Wed LIV 2
i need a real spell casters (Aug '13) Tue Erica 138
Typical MorocCON SCAMMER - JIHANE Tazi Leajeaji Tue Adam_ 5
leajeaji Tue Adam_ 2
•••

Morocco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE