Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#71 Apr 26, 2012
No he was a major scammer. He'll act like he's real then seay his packages got lost in the mail and try to scam the client out of hundreds.
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#72 Apr 26, 2012
say- I meant
Gienina

Birmingham, AL

#73 Apr 26, 2012
does he do the spell for you or you do it yourself.? he was telling me that he doesn't charge for his spells ...
Gienina

Birmingham, AL

#74 Apr 26, 2012
that he'll only charge me if get any result.
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#75 Apr 26, 2012
He tells everyone that. It's your choice, but I think he will try to charge you for mailing and supplies.

A good rule of thumb is never send money to Nigeria or pay by Western Union.
Gienina

Birmingham, AL

#76 Apr 27, 2012
Thank you, Karyn.
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#77 Apr 28, 2012
You're welcome.
joy

Tampa, FL

#79 May 7, 2012
hello every one i have just met with this priest of the vovolaspellcast@yahoo.com and i finally find out that he is really a truthful spell caster and so powerful and he is the most powerful spell caster that i have ever met. i wish i have met him before. and my husband have just come back to me and every thing happened just the way he had said it i am so happy that i have met with him and now i have my husband back to my self. if you all that are here have not tried him you just have to do so and get your heart desires fulfilled. stop been doubting i have tested him and i am now a fulfilled woman. sidney huster REUNITING EX SPELL TEMPLE IS GREAT.THANK YOU FOR THE HAPPINESS YOU BROUGHT ON ME. you can reach him if need be at vovolaspellcast@yahoo.com
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#80 May 7, 2012
"stop been doubting" --Makes no sense scammer.
Hello

Canada

#84 May 25, 2012
Lord Game Over wrote:
<quoted text>
My offer is still valid!
He is a scam all he wants is money. He's pretty good in sweet talking you and making offers so you think he's be,ping you. But it's all a scam.
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#85 May 25, 2012
Who are you speaking of
vovolaspellcast@yahoo.com?

If it's him you are correct.

Lord Game Over Is Not A Scammer!
None of yo business

United States

#87 Jun 4, 2012
Dr zack balo of wiseindividualspell is a thief he got me for 150 dollars dumb ass money hungry thief u an dr ijebu, ogun temple all of y'all are thieves an pitiful I will never send money to nobody in Nigeria they all say the same thangs an they all will take ur money they all are pitiful an tell lies about evil spirits etc.. An will keep callin u til u pay an after that lie after lie for more money
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#88 Jun 4, 2012
Sorry to hear that. Sadly he has been scamming many and using different email accounts.
joy

Orange, CA

#89 Jul 5, 2012
I am converted from a skeptic into a true believer. I was deep in credit card debt and couldn't pay my bills. I was always worried and stressed out. I came to Online Spells and cast the Money Spell. Next thing I know, I won a sweepstakes and $10,000! Now, I am out of debt and stress free. Thanks Online Spells!"Email: watchcraftpowerfulspellsolutio ns@w.cn
griut

Tampa, FL

#91 Aug 4, 2012
Since winexbackspell@gmail.com has casted the Protection and Cleansing spell against my relationship, I feel more calm and relaxed. I feel a positive shift in my relationship with my lover. It is miraculous! In addition, all the previous spells i cast from him are still going strong! I never thought my boyfriend and I would be together again! Although there are things that still need to be ironed out but with the spell casting kit he now look at my face and always believe everything i told him, we are taking things one day at a time and I feel he and I are becoming closer. Our relationship continues to develop. Many many thanks to the winexbackspell@gmail.com ... He is amazing and I shall continue to come to him in the future. Thanks for his caring and his patience! Sincerely,
Lala

Colorado Springs, CO

#93 Sep 9, 2012
None of yo business wrote:
Dr zack balo of wiseindividualspell is a thief he got me for 150 dollars dumb ass money hungry thief u an dr ijebu, ogun temple all of y'all are thieves an pitiful I will never send money to nobody in Nigeria they all say the same thangs an they all will take ur money they all are pitiful an tell lies about evil spirits etc.. An will keep callin u til u pay an after that lie after lie for more money
ogun temple said that the gods are angry with you and if I don't pay I will go mad in three days.
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#94 Sep 9, 2012
Ignore his stupid threat. He can't curse you. He always tells people that.
mimi

South Africa

#95 Oct 5, 2012
Dr Zack I need ur help,iv lost my lover.I know that he still loves me but got into wrong hands.he is not taking my calls,don't wanna see me,he hate my guts.I'm still in love with him,I want him back in my life,he promised to marry me,we had planned our family together I want all that
Karyn

Roanoke, VA

#96 Oct 5, 2012
DR. Zack and all these Nigerian fake azz casters are scammers!!!!!!!!!!
veroncia

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#99 Oct 17, 2012
because i know was mistake he fake, he not real noone hear of him the only thing he try to do get information and money out of you then try you your information to steal from. will i sent it to the fbl about him who ever you is mr fake wiseindividual man they are coming to get you they call the fbi

e
PROPHET GALALA wrote:
Hello
people are hear to call us a scammers of which you have not try me for my good work i am sorry for what you are saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moroccan Ladies are addicted to anal sex and hy... (Mar '13) 2 hr Ihatemoroccans 54
SARA Leajeaji 21 hr Be_Careful 1
Marriages in Morocco-? 23 hr Heartbroken999 23
How moroccan men handles relationship (May '11) Fri MAKESENCE100 1,273
What are the signs a person is suicidal or want... Fri amir 1
JIHANE Leajeaji Thu Be_Careful 1
HAJAR Leajeaji Thu Be_Careful 1
More from around the web