william chou

Indonesia

#42 Jul 4, 2011
history 101 wrote:
The person who says that turks are not Asian has no clue about what he is talking about. Turks originated from the east of china, originally they looked like chinese but mixed with people during their movements to east Asia.
I don't see majoriry turks ( Istambul) they can chinese looking but for me they similiar spansih/canadians ......but for me majority chinese similair Asians ( thais,vietmese,west Indonesians). i'm Chinese

“Wholistic Nonlineer Decoder”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#43 Jul 6, 2011
Bleepingbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
People in Haiti speak French, that doesn't mean they are French.
Were people of Haiti nomads and moved from France ?
Wrong logic and also just contortion of history for sake of politics
Chinese were more honorable enemies back in time,at least their records are still trustable.
oops..i m very sorry my friend ...sehv basa dusdum...that answer was not for you but i cant delete or edit in this forum

Location hidden

#44 Jul 6, 2011
Azerbaijan_NS
Rotterdam, Netherlands >>i hope you understand..^_^
Azerbaijan_NS

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#45 Jul 7, 2011
Bleepingbeauty wrote:
Azerbaijan_NS
Rotterdam, Netherlands >>i hope you understand..^_^
It's ok qardashim )))

Location hidden

#46 Jul 7, 2011
thank you ^_^(relieved)karde&#351;im
its because of "fake azerbaijan id person"
and also im new in this forum -learning

Location hidden

#47 Jul 7, 2011
Turks are not Mongols but most Turks love Mongolians
atilla

Istanbul, Turkey

#48 Aug 2, 2011
We must live under the 1 flag. so we can be stronger. our army,economy,life style can be stronger.

our only 1 option is Turkey. azerbaijan,kazakhstan,uzbekist an,turkmenistan,south azerbaijan,mongolia,kirgizista n must join to Turkey.

we need to wait russia's collapsing. tatarstan,sakka,tuva,hakar,bas kirts,cuvashia,dagistan,nogays ,altai,dolgan,tungus,eveki....

no need for divided countries. foreigns are getting our moneys by dividing us.

we must live under the 1 flag. so our economy would be greater, our army would be stronger, our life styles would be greater.

1 country, 1 flag,1 army.
Aegean

Anonymous Proxy

#49 Feb 9, 2012
atilla wrote:
We must live under the 1 flag. so we can be stronger. our army,economy,life style can be stronger.
our only 1 option is Turkey. azerbaijan,kazakhstan,uzbekist an,turkmenistan,south azerbaijan,mongolia,kirgizista n must join to Turkey.
we need to wait russia's collapsing. tatarstan,sakka,tuva,hakar,bas kirts,cuvashia,dagistan,nogays ,altai,dolgan,tungus,eveki....
we must live under the 1 flag. so our economy would be greater, our army would be stronger, our life styles would be greater.
Go back to Mongolia and do us a favor by not coming back.

Location hidden

#50 Apr 7, 2012
Yes Turks are not Mongols but even sometimes they call us Mongol I don't mind because i love them ..esp their music and nature
i d like to learn Mongolian too but can't find any book
i wish our relations was not so weak
sain baina uu
Big mistake

Baku, Azerbaijan

#51 Apr 9, 2012
atilla wrote:
First learn to write the name of my country with a capital.
a chess club expatriate

Beijing, China

#52 Apr 9, 2012
Big mistake wrote:
<quoted text>
First learn to write the name of my country with a capital.
ARSEbaijan.
Be a man

Baku, Azerbaijan

#53 Apr 14, 2012
a chess club expatriate wrote:
<quoted text>
ARSEbaijan.
You are nothing but an insect in the shadow of the GREAT GREY WOLF
Deniz

Antalya, Turkey

#54 Aug 19, 2012
No,Turkish peoples are not mongol.Turkish people are white.
Stop talking

Mersin, Turkey

#55 Aug 27, 2012
Everybody knows about DNA? And DNA consist of Atenin, Timin, Sitozin, Guanin. In every living organism, this 4 substances are the same. The alternative sort of these substances makes you elephant or insect or human. And very little sort of difference makes you mongolian or turkish or anglo or saxon. So what is the topix in here? Some of you consist of more than 5 chemical substances?
Gansukh

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

#56 Sep 4, 2012
Dear Lee,

You are lying. Archeologists found and studdied remains of Hunnu on Mongolian territory. Genetical survey shows we Mongols have the same DNA with Hunnu. Proof is there. Also Kazakhs have same gene with Mongols but their mytohondry (Gene by mother's line) mixed too much with Turks. It is clear They are from harems of Mongol wariors. But Kazakhs are saying Cnenghis khan is their and in 13th century's they created this great history.Kalmyk and Buryats are nationalities of Mongols. You should read reports of researchers and Secret History of Mongols
Aegean

San Jose, CA

#57 Sep 5, 2012
Gansukh wrote:
Dear Lee,
You are lying. Archeologists found and studdied remains of Hunnu on Mongolian territory. Genetical survey shows we Mongols have the same DNA with Hunnu. Proof is there. Also Kazakhs have same gene with Mongols but their mytohondry (Gene by mother's line) mixed too much with Turks. It is clear They are from harems of Mongol wariors. But Kazakhs are saying Cnenghis khan is their and in 13th century's they created this great history.Kalmyk and Buryats are nationalities of Mongols. You should read reports of researchers and Secret History of Mongols
I don't think Lee is lying. Hunnu were also the ancestors of Turks and some Northern Chinese. Kalmyks and Buryat might even existed separately before the creation of a unified Mongolian race under Genghis Khan.
Nomad

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

#58 Feb 24, 2013
Obviously, Turks are not Mongols!

“In the ages of the wolf ”

Since: Dec 10

The world was a place to live.

#59 Feb 25, 2013
Nomad wrote:
Obviously, Turks are not Mongols!
But Genghis Khan mother is Turuk :)...
Turuk is great family! who is talking about to history of Turuk!!!,

I hate which Mongol leader war to my race nomadic Oghuz tribe in Anatolia on history!(hullagu khan with Seljuk Empire,Temur khan with Ottoman Empire)

But I don't say, never Mongol are not Turk! They are brothers, and they was made brother fightings...

They are My Dynasty of Turk's other name that MONGOL brothers...

Ofcourse Lions belong to only one nation on Earth!...
And I believe only one nation's sings like lions!..
turk1

Auburn, Australia

#60 Mar 22, 2013
first of all some turkish tribes may have come from mongolia but this doesnt mean that all turks come from mongolia. turks belong to many different tribes whiether its, are are all different races. for example i am turk my self mum said that her great great so on grandfather came from europe and my fathers side are turkmens who have migrated to turkey in 1200 century. my point is most tribes migrate to different countries, you cant just say turks are mongolians they are all different races
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

#61 Aug 6, 2013
Shut up, han chinese. this is none of your business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mongolia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help translation (Jul '07) Dec 3 JimmyJ 29
Personal DNA test Nov 23 laserboy 1
...CHINA,,,Afraid...of ..Flowers.... (Jul '11) Nov 20 skiba 9
God now approves of Same-sex-marriage! (Oct '13) Nov '14 jiol 3
mixed race mongol, acceptance? (Apr '12) Nov '14 jiol 4
Genghis khan was great Nov '14 wuderbar 2
Translation Help - Mongolian to English (Jul '07) Nov '14 Dalai 266
More from around the web