Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

I would like to ask about this thing.Why Mongolians didn't accept a Chinese culture ?i mean during the last 2500 years
mich

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

hi
i need this translation , can u help me please

iig yum asuuval medku geerei amralt gej helj bolku shuu

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

I don't know the exact meaning of this .It's just written some sentences with hidden CIA code lol
It has nothing special meaning.

-The weather here is gettig cold
turk

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

mongols,turks they can never assimilated:d culture is very strong.and the most important thing is they have a very strong essence.
Macedon

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

turks why dont you return to mongolia and leave Europe to the europeans ?
nobody likes turks

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

Hey ppl love each other ma friends

“Wholistic Nonlineer Decoder”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

Mongolman wrote:
yes ,and more than love we need to communicate
i love mongolian music ,Jonon ,Altan Urag ,makes me feel energetic and peaceful at the same time
i'd like to learn Mongolian but I can't find any book to teach Mongolian for Turks
i cant learn over english ,english grammar is opposite of Turkish and Mongolian .
Do you know any web site or grammar book for us?
Mongols exist earlier

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Mongolian and Turk (Kazakh) ancestors exist earlier than Chinese ancestors by 20,000 years.

Mongolian Y-DNA genetic marker of haplogroup C had existed much earlier than the Chinese which belongs to the haplogroup O.

Haplogroup C preceded the haplogroup O by at least 20,000 years.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

hi everyone, I heard the names that the Turkish sounds like a Mongolian names like a Tumur is MGL name sounds like Timur is turkish name and some words called like a Mongolian, i heard that, and I believe Turkish originated by ancient Mongolia,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

I dont care that haplogroup thing..
i m one of most mongoloid one in turkey ..we changed our horses now using caucasian bodies ..no problem..culture is same ,rider is same -asian..even body looks caucasian

i hardly think Chinggis khan would care look of a warrior ,if he is blond or not ,eye color etc..

he would care talent skills courage and loyality

this kind of etnical classifaction is not a part of central asian culture but its european racism....and it divides us..
we need more arrows so we can be strong:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

chimgee wrote:
hi everyone, I heard the names that the Turkish sounds like a Mongolian names like a Tumur is MGL name sounds like Timur is turkish name and some words called like a Mongolian, i heard that, and I believe Turkish originated by ancient Mongolia,
yes..i noticed that too..
somme turkish names (apart from timur hulagu cengiz(chinggis) historical ones ,..we have some common names ..bilge,tolga ,bahadir(baatur),bayar (surname), baykal and many more i cant remember right now

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Mongolians, along with Turks and Japanese, are Altaic people. The Chinese are not.
PAUL SHYKORA Arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

..THEN LET Her Beauty be unto thyself....eh...yada u u
Aegean

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Bleepingbeauty wrote:
I dont care that haplogroup thing..
i m one of most mongoloid one in turkey ..we changed our horses now using caucasian bodies ..no problem..culture is same ,rider is same -asian..even body looks caucasian
i hardly think Chinggis khan would care look of a warrior ,if he is blond or not ,eye color etc..
he would care talent skills courage and loyality
this kind of etnical classifaction is not a part of central asian culture but its european racism....and it divides us..
we need more arrows so we can be strong:)
Go back to Mongolia and stay there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

STOP TROLLING !!
I just know stuff

Jurong East, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Bleepingbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
yes..i noticed that too..
somme turkish names (apart from timur hulagu cengiz(chinggis) historical ones ,..we have some common names ..bilge,tolga ,bahadir(baatur),bayar (surname), baykal and many more i cant remember right now
That's because the Kazakh, Kyrgy, Mongolian, and many other languages are a lot like Russian. So in a way many of the names sound alike but aren't quite a like.
Enkhuils

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

chi yu yarin vee?? china giin culture iig bid nar duuraihiin bol bid nar odoo ner hundgui yavaj bgaashd pizda min chi zuer naad amaa medej yav za sdaka
chi tiim china d durtai um bol teren luugee zailahgui yu tgd
ALBERT MARION

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Mongolman wrote:
ANNETTE MARION FRAUDED THE WILL, AND SHE FPUT IN 'THE BEST' YVETTE MARION DICAMPLI IS THE BEST
I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN THE HOUSE, EITHER WAY YVETTE 1.4 MILLION DOLLAR HOME, HIP HIP HORAY HIP HIPHIM AND KILL HIMYVETTE A MARION DICAMPLI DEMANDS ESTATE MONEY, I AM CLEANING OUT MY STORAGE UNIT FROM 80920 WILL HAVE 8 BDU BAGS THAT IS IT, NEVER TO LIVE IN THE HELL HOLE OF USA, STEALING PIGS ALL AMERICAN, ALL 10.5K GRAND DEBRA BETHUNE AND CHRISTINE ANERSON WALMART EMPLOYEES
TWO CARS, POSSESSIONS, CARS DUMP ID, CLOTHERS, FURS, 150K JEWERLY STOLEN, HEALTH COST LONG AND SHORT TERM BY ANNETTE MARION, SHE DID THE ENTIRE FAMILY, NO MEANS NO
BABY GIRL IS BABY GIRL, NO ONE DOES WHAT YOU DEMAND
NO TO VA/MD DC RIGHT TO WORK IN USA STATES MEANS NO WORK FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE USA, PRESIDENT OBAMA AND BLACKS DISCRIMINATED ALL MY LIFE
GROU....O STUPID THAT HERE IS A TERM TO LEARN, HORRIBLE TREATMENT IN USA
LEPARZY (MISSPELLED) IS HANSEN DIEASE, WHICH THE ORGANISM LIVES IN THE ARMADILLA, FOUND IN LEPARD COLONIES IN LOUISIANNA
ANNETE AND GROUP
GROUP STUPID, THAT THE MEANING OF LEPARD IS A DIEASE FROUND LONG AGO, THE LORD, CURED A LEPARD, PEOPLE PUT THE AWAY IN COLONIES, SKIN FALLS OFF, THEY LOOK HORRIBLE, TREATED HORRIBLE. IT EXISTS TODAY
THE TREATMENT OF USARMY TO YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI IS/WAS A LEPARD, DENNIS PA DICAMPLI IS/WAS BISEXUAL FAGGET
THEY THOUGHT HE HAD HIV. 1980S ROUGH, AND TOTALLY DISCRIMINATED
WHAT THE USA GAVE TO YVETTE WAS HORRIFYING TREATMENT AS A PERSON TO BE FEARED., NO ONE HELPED NOR GAVE
ANNETTE AND GROUP IS THAT STUPID LEOPARD IS BAD HORRIBLE TREATMENT, NO ONE GAVE GOOD BYE, GOOD LUCK, PARTY NOTHING
ANNETTE LIED SAID EVERYONE WAS GOOD TO YVETTE, NO ONE EVWER EVER EVER EVER, NO ONE TALKED TO ANNETTED FOR OVER 40 YEARS HER RULE
SO BE IT, I DO NOT SNIFF THE EVIL OF ANNETTE LIES
ASNNETTE AND THE GROUP KNOWS YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI IS THE BEST PERSON OF THE FAMILY, ALBERT AND GERALD I TOOK CARE OF AFTER SHE SCREWED THEM ROYALLY, SHE DID NOT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW THE HORRIBLE TREATMENT OF THE BROTHERS, NOW THEY DO. ANNETTE EVIL WOMEN BWE GONE
ALBERT AND GERALD, YVETTE STATE 'DUMP MORE CARS, POSSESSIONS, CLOTHES, JEWELERY, MONEY, RESUMES
ANNETTE DID THAT TO THE BROTHERS, RID THE RESUMES, BOTH US GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
ANNETTE WANTS THE GOVERNMENT TO GIVE A BIG AWARD IN THE WHITE HOUSE, SHE CAN NOT GET, SHE PLANNED THIS AWARD FOR DECADES, IT FOILED, SHE IS NO GOOD, RID AND KILLED THE FAMILY
NO ONE CAN EVER STATE SHE IS GOOD, NO ONE AMERICA
GOOD TO DUMP CARS, NO
GOOD TO RID PEOPLE NOP
GOOD TO FORCE IN USA NO
GOOD TO FORCE IN STATE OF VA
NO ID, LIKE HELEN FRITZEL, ANNANDALE VA STATED 'UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!acv aSTATED 'UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!acv aSTATED 'UNCONSTITUTIONALacvaSTATED 'UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!acv aSTATED 'UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!acv aSTATED 'UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!acv aSTATED 'UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!acv aSTATED 'UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!acv aSTATED 'UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!acv aANNETTE AND GROUP STATED 'UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!acv aANNETTE AND GROUP UNAMERICAN AND STATED 'UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!acv a
acvaANNETTE AND GROUP UNAMERICAN AND STATED 'UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!acv aANNETTE AND GROUP UNAMERICAN AND STATED 'UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!GER ALD AND ALBERT
ILLEGAL TO FORCE ANYONE IN USA AMENDMENT 4 US CONSTITUTION ANNETTE IS ILLEGALPRESIDENT OBAMA WAS THREATENED BY ANNETTE MARION TRUCK THAT SHE WOULD DRONEYVETTE MARION DICAMPLI OWNS 6604 OAKWOOD DR 22041 MOM GAVE AND SHE IS THE BEST
YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI WON THE HOUSE BY ANNETTE MARION FRAUD OF THE WILL, EITHER WAY I GOT IT, MOM GAVE, ANNETTE FRAUDED, THE BROTHERS GAVE ME THERE SHARE
YVETTE IS THE BEST, I WON I WON WI WON I WON I WON I WON THE HOUSE HIP HIP HIP HORAY, HIP
GERALD J
COMPUTER STOLE

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Mongolman wrote:
I would like to ask about this thing.Why Mongolians didn't accept a Chinese culture ?i mean during the last 2500 years
WALMART WOODMEN, ROAD, COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920THERE IS NONE, HE GAVE THE ORDER TO DESTROY HER.
Memie wrote:
Obama is a LYING no good piece of CRAP. He hates America and its Constitution. He's a citizen of Kenya and raised by a Black roll model.
annette marion president obama IS HELPING TO RID AND KILLHANDFIELD YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI, A FORMER GS12 STEP 7, WAS DONE IN BY USARMY BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT GET THE TS CLEARANCE OF THE NAVY DEPT., MR. CARROLL PROTECTED VENDORS THAT ABUSED YVETTE AT TOPMIS, PERSCOM FORMER STEVEN DUNCAN SICK AT THE TIME, AND WAS DATING TINA HORAN, THAT WANTED YVETTES JOB.

GERALD. J
PRESIDENT OBAMA IS ANTI WHITE TRYING TO RID KILL YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI W/CPMS

PRESIDENT OBAMA IS ANGRY BECAUSE THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION DAY, THAT ANNETTE MARION AND THE GROUP PROMISED. NONE.

NO BORG EYE
THERE IS NO ALIEN COMM DEVICE IN THE WOUNDED YVETTE NECK THAT ANNETTE DID 27 SEPT 2007 WHEN THE PLOT BEGAN TO RID AND KILL YVETTE
PRES OBAMA KILLS W/CPMS OSD, MIL TRACKPHONE YVETE ANNE MARION FOR BORG EYE
YVETTE IS BEING ATTACKED IN COLORADO SPRINGS BY ANNETTE
DEBRA WARRICK AND CHRISTINE ANDERSON STOLE YVETTE MARION SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
ANNETTE WAS TRYING THE 'NEURAL NET' YVETTE TO DUPLICATE HER WORK W/BORG EYE, THERE IS NO BORG EYE, ANNETTE PLOT BEGAN 27 SEPT 07 ANNETTE KNOWS THTA 8 COMPUTER HOSED, YVETTE DOES NOT HAVE THE RUSSIAN COMPUTER SOMEWHERE IN THE HOUSE 7945 MANSTON ST, COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920 W/THE TWO CHRINTINE ANERDERSON AND DEBRA WARRICK, WALMART EMPLOYEES, ANNETTE AND THE GROUP HAS TO RID THE TWO FEMALES IN WALMART, SD CARD, AND THE COMPUTER RUSSIA. HOW DOD, CPMS, OSD, MIL ANNETTE RIDS /KILLS PEOPLE FOR THERE FUN.
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Han Chinese are southerners and they are nothing but a garbage.

Turkish, Mongolian, Japanese, etc originated from the same. We love fights such as Sumo and wrestling and we are all warriors blooded:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mongolia Discussions

Search the Mongolia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
...CHINA,,,Afraid...of ..Flowers.... (Jul '11) 38 min PAUL SHYKORA arts 5
Be Careful about Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '12) 41 min PAUL SHYKORA arts 11
Transformers 3 movie mis guides China Jul 12 Skyler 1
English to Mongolian translation help by Mongolian (Sep '12) Jul 7 song 43
Translation Help - Mongolian to English (Jul '07) Jul 6 Rom 261
...Mongolia is...Beauoooooooootiful.... (May '11) Jun '14 PAUL SHYKORA artsdiscuss 9
..FARMER..is..GOD...not... (Aug '13) Jun '14 PAUL SHYKORA artsdiscuss 4
•••
•••