Russia rejects the merger of Moldova with Romania

Oct 25, 2012 Full story: Pravda 24

Prensa Latina If Moldova loses its sovereignty or neutrality, the Russian Federation has the right to propose the right of self-determination for Transdniester the messenger of Moscow for special missions, Sergei Gubarev, informed on Sunday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Nationalist and anti-russian politic is responcible for russianphones moldavians want to be under the protection of russia.

Moldova need to become liberal-democratic-neutral(to not base on nation or on religion)-multiculture country as USA.

Need to stop bussiness with Putin, but need to make russian and english official languages together with moldavian(romanian), and to open borders to russian citizens.

Need to follow eu-nato politic, and to join eu-nato.

Need to work together with Ukraine to join together eu-nato.

Need and parties of russianphones to participate in government.

Need fast reforms.

Moldova can join eu in few months, but everything depend from Moldova how fast will make the reforms.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#2 Nov 3, 2012
Once again Russia showing it's imperialist bullying, they have no right to determine any other sovereign countries future, Transdneister belongs to Moldova, so keep your hands off it katsaps.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#3 Nov 3, 2012
The resurgence of Nazis are seen in Ukrainka, lately.
Russia needs to protect herself from this plague.
Pro Ukraine

Portsmouth, UK

#4 Nov 3, 2012
You're a nazi yourself, there are plenty of nazi skinheads in Russia, so no need to worry about going there.
Pouk is a Dimwit

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
Once again Russia showing it's imperialist bullying, they have no right to determine any other sovereign countries future, Transdneister belongs to Moldova, so keep your hands off it katsaps.
Idiot. You sound like a Russian ultra-nationalist that claims Ukraine belongs to Russia.

What a hypocritical dimwit you are.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#6 Nov 3, 2012
How do you deduce that, you moron? My message was anti Russian imperialism.
The Transdneister situation is no different than Kosovo, it's you who is the hypocrite.
Pouk is a Dimwit

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
How do you deduce that, you moron? My message was anti Russian imperialism.
The Transdneister situation is no different than Kosovo, it's you who is the hypocrite.
How do I deduce that?

Idiot, you have an IQ lower than Hal's.

Let someone else explain it to you. I have no patience for your dimwitted crap.

PS: If as you say, Transdniestr is no different than Kosovo then per your inference, Moldova has no legitimate claim to it, nor Romania to Moldova. Duh.

If Russia argues against Moldovan integration into Romania, then it by analog MUST argue for Ukrainian independence from Russia, now and in future.

You are, as always...a complete dimwit. devoid of all logic and driven by blind prejudice. Go away, you're annoying beyond belief. Worse than Hal at times.
Warrior Poet UG X

Bend, OR

#9 Nov 3, 2012
Who the hell does Russia think they are to tell another country what they can or cannot do? Russia is, as usual, too big for its britches. It is time that someone slapped them down.
Pouk is a Dimwit

United States

#10 Nov 3, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
As for your warped logic that Russia not supporting the unification of Romania and Moldova means that they oppose the unification of Ukraine and Russia, that is absolute bollocks.
Please explain why. I'm all ears.

Show us your prowess in the logic of comparative foreign policy.

If you argue that consistency is not a prerequisite for Russian foreign policy, I'll counter with the argument that consistency is not a prerequisite for American foreign policy (for instance: why the KLA and not the PKK, why Mubarak is yesterday's ally, etc. etc.?) and further propose that Russian foreign policy positions have been far more consistent than our own (for instance: BILATERAL denunciations and unpreconditioned calls for cease fires in Syria). If you're not smart enough to propose even that argument, then just go back to spouting your delusional crap about the intentions of your 'Imperialist Russia' but seriously, do it somewhere else. Your departure here is long overdue.
Pouk is a Dimwit

United States

#11 Nov 3, 2012
Question for Pouk: Just because Russia entices Ukraine to enter into a customs union with it does not imply it seeks to reintegrate it into a new 'Russian Empire', or does it?

Perhaps Pouk could give us some legitimate concrete examples that are out of the ordinary for neighboring nations and corporate interests to indulge in and that point to this 'great threat' to Ukraine's sovereignty that he constantly eludes to.

I'm all ears.
Warrior Poet UG X

Bend, OR

#12 Nov 3, 2012
American foreign policy is indeed a mess. That is because he present President extremely sympathetic to the Muslim extremists (some people think he one in hiding). Hopefully this will be rectified in the coming election.

Russia's problem is more complex. The present government is really nothing more that a dictatorship coated with a thin and transparent veneer of civilization. As long as the Russian nation psyche is xenophobic and paranoid its foreign policy with continue as it has for centuries.
Pouk is a Dimwit

United States

#13 Nov 3, 2012
Warrior Poet UG X wrote:
Who the hell does Russia think they are to tell another country what they can or cannot do?
America?

And by what definition does 'tell another country' vs.'state its opinion' apply?

Is Russia talking of military action or feeding rebels with arms to preclude Romania's integration of Moldova or simply stating an objection? Are you accusing Russia of following in America's footsteps?

Time for some Geritol, old timer.
Pouk is a Dimwit

United States

#14 Nov 3, 2012
Warrior Poet UG X wrote:
As long as the Russian nation psyche is xenophobic and paranoid its foreign policy with continue as it has for centuries.
I doubt it's any more xenophobic than you. That would be a REAL stretch.
Pouk is a Dimwit

United States

#15 Nov 3, 2012
Warrior Poet UG X wrote:
American foreign policy is indeed a mess. That is because he present President extremely sympathetic to the Muslim extremists
LOL

This is NOT xenophobia?

I'm sorry but...what an idiot you are. Honest.
Pouk is a Dimwit

United States

#16 Nov 3, 2012
In case anyone hasn't figured it out yet:

UGX = xenophobia

Wear it with pride, you nerve-wracked troglodyte. LOL
Warrior Poet UG X

Bend, OR

#17 Nov 3, 2012
Russia is the master of hiding a miltary threat behind a thin veil of diplomacy. Look how they "Assisted" S. Ossetia. You know very well if Russia does not like wht Moldava does they will "Assist" those Russians planted in Transdinester area. They are threatening military action but hiding it behind a screen. Time to wakeup fool.
AMA

United States

#18 Nov 3, 2012
I suggest Valium for the poet ugh, along with Abilify. It looks like his rectal sphincter has gone into hyperactive fibrillation again.

Simply put...what a paranoid freak of nature he is. LOL
AMA

United States

#19 Nov 3, 2012
And let's assume that Russia were to aid the Transdniestrians? So what? Isn't the general theme here that Russia doesn't emulate America enough? Shees, what sourpusses.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#20 Nov 3, 2012
Pouk is a Dimwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain why. I'm all ears.
Show us your prowess in the logic of comparative foreign policy.
If you argue that consistency is not a prerequisite for Russian foreign policy, I'll counter with the argument that consistency is not a prerequisite for American foreign policy (for instance: why the KLA and not the PKK, why Mubarak is yesterday's ally, etc. etc.?) and further propose that Russian foreign policy positions have been far more consistent than our own (for instance: BILATERAL denunciations and unpreconditioned calls for cease fires in Syria). If you're not smart enough to propose even that argument, then just go back to spouting your delusional crap about the intentions of your 'Imperialist Russia' but seriously, do it somewhere else. Your departure here is long overdue.
It's you who is deluded if you think that Russia has no imperialistic ambitions, or that they are interfering in Syria for peaceful reasons.
Why is an "American" so sensitive about Russia, I'll let you get back to reading your copy of Das Kapital personally signed by Stalin now.:-)
Pro Ukraine

UK

#21 Nov 3, 2012
Pouk is a Dimwit wrote:
Question for Pouk: Just because Russia entices Ukraine to enter into a customs union with it does not imply it seeks to reintegrate it into a new 'Russian Empire', or does it?
Perhaps Pouk could give us some legitimate concrete examples that are out of the ordinary for neighboring nations and corporate interests to indulge in and that point to this 'great threat' to Ukraine's sovereignty that he constantly eludes to.
I'm all ears.
Of course it does, you can't compare the customs union with the EU, because the EU has no member as vast or powerful as Russia, the CU is a thinly veiled attempt at creating a new Russian Empire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moldova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michigan's gutter wife: the purpose of marriage (Sep '08) Dec 17 hahaha 35
why do you want to date/marry Moldovan? (Jul '08) Dec 17 hahaha 238
Real estate, jobs and cost of life in Chishinau... (Feb '07) Dec 1 David 42
Moldova commits economic suicide for Brussels Oct '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 2
Moscow threatens to recognise independence of T... Oct '14 umm 1
Are moldavians and romanians the same people? (Jun '10) Oct '14 hahaha 283
Will EU Surround Russian-Speaking Island in Eas... (Oct '13) Jul '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 53
More from around the web