The Russian language under threat in Moldova

Aug 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pravda

A group of young people in Moldova were fined for a banner in Russian. Earlier, graduates of Russian schools encountered obstacles when entering universities.

Comments
41 - 60 of 84 Comments Last updated Dec 19, 2013

Since: Nov 12

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Who's insane mate?
Excepting us and teh rest of the world of course .

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Lol,sz is a she?I bet she looks and acts like a man.She even probably has a badass beard,fkn low life hoe.

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

She's a shemale just as any nazi wannabe .
Adi

Craiova, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

-Piper- wrote:
She's a shemale just as any nazi wannabe .
Ewww..wtf...
I just wanted to get my meal.fkit
I wont read anymore this..this

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Kind of a late meal mate !

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

You eat mine continually...cheap beer drinking, dumb MFing csango
Adi

Craiova, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Szatmari wrote:
Shut up, stupid greedy grof! Go and eat your bloody money :))

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Szatmari wrote:
Here ya go, have a cookie champ .
Magyar nacionalist me ass .
ddd

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

European Commission proposed to allow visa-free travel to the Schengen area for Moldovan citizens.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Because US imperialistic presence with Japan is very damaging to all world people's future and all over the world, no more fools should follow US calling on nuclear weapons issue of North Korea and Iran. North Korea is too tough and fierce to mess around because it had done the lairs nation US a lot of damages in the Korean War before.

The world people's military must be strengthened and enlarged to the defense all over, to defend against US imperialistic assaults, watch against US, and proceed the tackling of US transgression in order to resolve neo-Hitlerism Usa's aggression empire.

This is a crucial priority of global people's agenda and policy matters to get accomplished at all time, as always.

The world is in danger and it cannot be saved from US destruction until people worldwide get conscious of knowing what is all going on.
ddd

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

This is a crucial priority of global people's agenda
MOLDOVA IS ROMANIA AND ROMANIA IS MOLDOVA.
Michigan

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

ddd wrote:
This is a crucial priority of global people's agenda
Then why are they different countries? If Romania never were friends with the Nazis then Moldova would be part of Romania. It is Romania's fault that Moldova is a country.
ddd

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Romania never is friends with the Nazis butt Stalin and rusians yes, same hungarians.This is a crucial priority of global people's agenda
Michigan

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

ddd wrote:
Romania never is friends with the Nazis butt Stalin and rusians yes, same hungarians.This is a crucial priority of global people's agenda
You don't know your history, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_in_World...

The region of Moldova was taken away from Romania after the war because it was friends with Hitler.

It is Romania's fault that Moldova is a country because they were Nazis during the war.
hahaha

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
The region of Moldova was taken away from Romania after the war because it was friends with Hitler.
It is Romania's fault that Moldova is a country because they were Nazis during the war.
hahahahaha! you idiot married a gutter Russian rat couple years ago and brainwashed by her. You know, it doesn't matter actually. But don't come here and teach us what history is. You are not good enough to do this at this moment. You know why? cus you don't have any education.

Go to Hell
Dacul -dd

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Correct MUCINGAME The region of Moldova was taken away from Romania after the war because Rusia it was friends with Hitler.Right.Roumanians fights because auors land are invaded by rusians and germans whit huns fascist bozg-ogur.the language spoken by the Dacians, to give some examples of words from their language presumed.
1. The river Marissia (in Latin) and Marissos (in Greek) is attested by ancient historians .In romanian word “MARE “ meaning big, great, water river is big , in proto-celt = MARA , Old Irish: MA’ R , MO ‘R. Dacians probably say “MARISHA” or “ MARISHU” and now roumaniens “MURESHU”.
2. The river HERASSU (in Greek) is attested by ancient historians. In Romanian word SHIR , SHIRU meaning “String”. In proto-celt “SRUTOS “=‘stream’, Sanskrit =SRAS ,SRU. Dacians probably say “SHIRU” or “ SHIRIU” and now roumaniens “SIRIU”and “SIRET”. Because the Greeks had no sound “SH” and pronounce the sound X = CH =SH sound, so read SHERASU= HERASSU.
3.“GENUCLA” dacians city before the arrival of the Romans ,Dacians said “GENUC”= knee , like language, Hittite =gienu, old English= cn&#275;o / knee, Ancient Greek =gonu, Sanskrit= janu, Illyrians=Genusus, German =kniu / Knie, Persian =zanu, Old Norse= kne, Avestan= znum, Tocharian, Gothic =kniu, and Celts=”Genu”. In romanian word “GENUC-LA, GENUC-LU “ meaning “GENUCHIUL”= knee . Observe and articulating words is made at the end of words “.
4. Dacian fortress “KAPI-DAVA” or “CAPI-DAUA” is a word formed from the word in romanian “CAP “ means “ head”, and the verb” to have”“D – AVA, D – AUA”. Before the coming of the Romans probably CAPIDAVA is dacians city where are the leaders who led people, or where he was head of a Dacian god. The Greeks said that the leaders of Dacians is “ CAPILATI”, Sanskrit=“CAPA-LA”, head, Latin = CAPUT, capitis.
5. Romanians word “APA”, we find in Sanskrit =” APA”, Latin =AQUA, Latvian = UPA, proto gal = ABU, ABA, Greek spelling &#7948;&#946;&#945 ;”(ABA) a nymph. There are more Thracian names with the root “ab-ap” which must derive from IE * ap-\’water, river\’, Sanskrit = &#257;pa \’waters\’, Persian ab \’water\’. There are three designations of some ancient rivers of Dacia “N-APARIS” and “N- APOCA” and “APA”, rivers names with the same Daco-Thracian origin.
Celts words : MARA,MORA,(Morava), SRUTOS,GENU,ABA, and dacians MARA, SHIRU, GENUC, APA.
Adi

Craiova, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ma-ta, Stalin, and Hitler, your tati, stole Basarabia from Romania, retardilio.
Your uncle, Molotov, but you dont know and think about Molotov that is a bottle with gasoline and your moms dirty panties sticked in...
Adi

Craiova, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

As i see they still have sovietic books in schools, our neighbours from north, east ans south.
Michigan

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

I don't know what they teach in Romanian schools about Romania history but it is all lies. Russia was not friends with Hitler. Russia invaded Berlin to capture Hitler and end the Nazis government. Hitler didn't want to be captured so he killed himself because he knew the Russians wanted him.

At the end of the war, Russian occupied the region of Moldova and it was given to Russia because of this, not because Russia was friend with Hitler.
ddd

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

O geat MUCI IN GAME see that:"The Hitler-Stalin Pact — History.com This Day in History — 8/23/1939
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/th...
On this day in 1939, Germany and the Soviet Union sign a non-aggression pact, stunning the world, given their diametrically opposed ideologies.
Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov%25E2%258...
It is also known as the Nazi–Soviet Pact, Hitler–Stalin Pact, German–Soviet Non- aggression Pact and sometimes the Nazi–Soviet Alliance or Communazi Pact ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moldova Discussions

Search the Moldova Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Will EU Surround Russian-Speaking Island in Eas... (Oct '13) Jul 18 PROUD TO BE SERB 53
Study MBBS in China (Jan '14) May '14 saraswationline6 2
Moldova Confiscates Petition From Deputy Russia PM May '14 Alex 2
Why does Michigan always talk about her wife? (Sep '08) May '14 hahaha 80
why is moldova the poorest country in europe? (Apr '11) May '14 Kraut 25
As Russia grasps Crimea, questions arise about ... May '14 Kraut 74
Are moldavians and romanians the same people? (Jun '10) Apr '14 Carmelite21 276
•••
•••