The Russian language under threat in Moldova

Aug 2, 2013 Full story: Pravda 84

A group of young people in Moldova were fined for a banner in Russian. Earlier, graduates of Russian schools encountered obstacles when entering universities.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Adi

Craiova, Romania

#1 Aug 3, 2013
Really?! The russian language is in great danger in Romania after the russians commited a genocide in Romania after WW2 deporting and killing millions of Romanians?
Oh, i hope they will all disapear from Romanias territory, because they were a little little minority in Romania at the end of WW2. Something insignificant. They should leave Romania and Ukraine, these greedy psychopats.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2 Aug 3, 2013
Adi wrote:
Really?! The russian language is in great danger in Romania after the russians commited a genocide in Romania after WW2 deporting and killing millions of Romanians?
Oh, i hope they will all disapear from Romanias territory, because they were a little little minority in Romania at the end of WW2. Something insignificant. They should leave Romania and Ukraine, these greedy psychopats.
Its Ukrainians whole control Transnistria not Russians.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 4, 2013
Romanians no nothing of demographics, geography or history...its hopeless to talk to them, they think any land given to them in the 20th century has always been theirs. Their shitty 150 yr. old country...like you really have something that's actually and rightfully yours.
Iron Guard

New York, NY

#4 Aug 7, 2013
Ahh it seems the barbarian filth from the steppes found this section too.^^^

Russian should disappear from Moldova no matter how hard they try to make Romanian to disappear. The only Russians I respect are old school Tsarists, the only people with brains against the dirty reds.
Adi

Craiova, Romania

#5 Aug 7, 2013
Iron Guard wrote:
Ahh it seems the barbarian filth from the steppes found this section too.^^^
Russian should disappear from Moldova no matter how hard they try to make Romanian to disappear. The only Russians I respect are old school Tsarists, the only people with brains against the dirty reds.
Yeah, old school musicians and writers and not all of them, but those that, even as russians, were against the war and imperialism.
:P

Since: Nov 12

Romania

#8 Aug 16, 2013
^^ LOL @Iron Guard
Mate, those "old school tsarist" took away Bessarabia from ya first, in XIX century, not teh stinky commies .
Iron Guard

Riverhead, NY

#9 Aug 21, 2013
Yes, but the old school Tsarists are the only Russians I have met that want to give it back
Adi

Craiova, Romania

#10 Aug 21, 2013
Iron Guard wrote:
Yes, but the old school Tsarists are the only Russians I have met that want to give it back
Really?!
So naive. I am still waiting for their second disintegration, more realistic thou.
Mihai

Piatra Neamt, Romania

#11 Aug 22, 2013
Iron Guard wrote:
Russians will never want to give anything back. Unless you're China and demand some shitty river islands near the Siberian border, after you had many border clashes with them and are very important to their economy, I guess. But Finns, Romanians, Poles and whomever else won't see an inch.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 22, 2013
Mihai wrote:
<quoted text>
Russians will never want to give anything back. Unless you're China and demand some shitty river islands near the Siberian border, after you had many border clashes with them and are very important to their economy, I guess. But Finns, Romanians, Poles and whomever else won't see an inch.
Will you want to give back Transylvania to Hungarians.
Mihai

Piatra Neamt, Romania

#13 Aug 22, 2013
Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you want to give back Transylvania to Hungarians.
Both Transylvania and "Basarabia" are mostly inhabited by Romanians.
Would you give Pannonia to the Slovaks?

Location hidden

#14 Aug 22, 2013
Mihai wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Transylvania and "Basarabia" are mostly inhabited by Romanians.
Would you give Pannonia to the Slovaks?
Same with those other areas you mentioned, they are mostly inhabited by Russians, except the river islands in Siberia.
Adi

Craiova, Romania

#15 Aug 22, 2013
Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
Same with those other areas you mentioned, they are mostly inhabited by Russians, except the river islands in Siberia.
Russians are a parasyte people, like AIDS.

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#16 Aug 22, 2013
The expression white tras was invented by other white people to define russians and their behaviour.

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#17 Aug 22, 2013
trash*

Romania

#18 Aug 22, 2013
Don't lie teh lill kids iPaul ! LOLOLOL

P.S.: Even if what you've said its appropriated .

Romania

#19 Aug 22, 2013
Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
Papri, before you ask, no matter nationality we all hate soviets . And unfortunately Russia has the Soviet burden on its shoulder . Imperial Russia was somehow different but not too much . Things we weren't used was put on us and before you ask try to read more.
PRO RUSSIA

Australia

#20 Sep 11, 2013
Adi wrote:
<quoted text>
Russians are a parasyte people, like AIDS.
Please look where is Russia today and where is Romania today.
Adi

Craiova, Romania

#21 Sep 11, 2013
PRO RUSSIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Please look where is Russia today and where is Romania today.
Russia is smaller and smaller and you too.
PRO RUSSIA

Adelaide, Australia

#22 Sep 11, 2013
Adi wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia is smaller and smaller and you too.
And You have very small brain and you are blind.
You see only SS and America Propaganda...
Inca unu Romin gelos. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moldova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michigan's gutter wife: the purpose of marriage (Sep '08) Aug '14 hahaha 32
Are moldavians and romanians the same people? (Jun '10) Aug '14 hahaha 279
Will EU Surround Russian-Speaking Island in Eas... (Oct '13) Jul '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 53
Study MBBS in China (Jan '14) May '14 saraswationline6 2
Moldova Confiscates Petition From Deputy Russia PM May '14 Alex 2
Why does Michigan always talk about her wife? (Sep '08) May '14 hahaha 80
why is moldova the poorest country in europe? (Apr '11) May '14 Kraut 25
•••

Moldova People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••