nicowico

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

I think seriously about it to move to moldova, so any tips?:)
Michigan

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Have you ever been there? If so for how long? The best tip I can give you is don't trust the doctors. They just want your money and not interested in healing the sick. They will make up disorders and problems just to get your money. The dentists are even worst. Get your heathcare done in Romainia.

What's your reason for living there? It's a great place to visit but I couldn't live there for more than 2 months.
hahaha

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Michigan wrote:
Have you ever been there? If so for how long? The best tip I can give you is don't trust the doctors. They just want your money and not interested in healing the sick. They will make up disorders and problems just to get your money. The dentists are even worst. Get your heathcare done in Romainia.
What's your reason for living there? It's a great place to visit but I couldn't live there for more than 2 months.
The most laughable thing is that an idiot (i.e. Michigan) here is trying to pretend himself as a Moldovan expert. That poor guy even doesn't know how to speak Romanian.

PS: Go to Hell with your gutter wife. Probably the doctors in Moldova didn't make a right diagnose that your gutter wife is actually an imbecile. They only do want money as you said!
jack

Houdeng-goegnies, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

John Kooms wrote:
I have been to Chisinau Moldova and I have to say ( honestly ) it is a hell hole . Terrible poverty and corruption . A once beautiful place is in shambles . Police every where , it is a Communist police state . I had to pay bribe to police and was tailed ( KGB style )also . It is not a safe place to go for a Westerner. Very beautiful women , yes , it is true. To single western men I would advise not to be naive ( foolish ). I sincerely hope that life gets better for the people of Moldova , I will never forget about you .
i agree i was there and realy i was afraid all time when i go out

i rent appartement from a nice woman for 200 euros,but when i wanted to leave she came with three men and asked me 250 EUROS MORE as consummation of energey,,when she rented me the appartement she blocked the heating to minimum all time at night i had cold,,i did not use even 20 EUROS of energey,,she said to me you have to pay if not i put your name at the border and my cousin works in police,,this is my story with the nice woman in moldova her name is liuba be careful not rent by her
tati

Pamplona, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

jack wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree i was there and realy i was afraid all time when i go out
i rent appartement from a nice woman for 200 euros,but when i wanted to leave she came with three men and asked me 250 EUROS MORE as consummation of energey,,when she rented me the appartement she blocked the heating to minimum all time at night i had cold,,i did not use even 20 EUROS of energey,,she said to me you have to pay if not i put your name at the border and my cousin works in police,,this is my story with the nice woman in moldova her name is liuba be careful not rent by her
How sad to listen such bad stories from some moldovan women. I feel shame.
But you people must be careful. There are good and bad people.
Moldovan

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

I have been to Chisinau Moldova too. Look here http://vmoldove.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 47 of47
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••