Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#71469 Aug 22, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
I'm sure once Hilly and I .... we get to know each other ..
She's gay. Seriouly. You don't want her, you jerk.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71470 Aug 22, 2013

Cheffy, there's a couple of things that I haven't tried yet ... and I don't have much time left to try them all ..

The man has his obsessions and priorities .. can you understand that..??

Uzi, the lady of my heart says Hilly is not worth her five thousands ... you wouldn't have some well to do cousin ... or even an aunt .. would you..??

You Americans... you are not cooperative at all..!!

....we are talking here .. the next POTUSA

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71471 Aug 22, 2013

Ohh, Cheffy ... my second date after entering what they call here, the 'meat market'.... and I prefer to call the 'used car market'.. she was a divorced nurse from the UK..

Every time we were going at it .. she liked to call me profane names ... today I believe, in an attempt to incite me to put more tempo and energy on 'it'...

Are you ....... are you by any chance British too..??

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71472 Aug 22, 2013

Memmories..
... I almost forgot what I came here for..

My daughter offered us to join them on a long vacations weekend by Michmoret, what used to be a small fishermen community north of Natanyia..

To tell you the truth .. I rather stay home ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

..wtf.. those Russkies sailors must be drinking diesel fuel..

Nazdarovyia..!!

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71473 Aug 22, 2013

Following Uzi's Ip ... I got by mistake to his next door neighbor.. Mr. Pundak.

Definitelly, he's the one that incites Uzi.. which all other neighbors characterized as a nice and good looking man..

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71474 Aug 22, 2013
Nice toys, made in the Holy Land by those joooooos

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71476 Aug 22, 2013
Hey obama eat this..........

August 21, 2013
U.S. Egyptians to rally against Muslim Brotherhood at White House, WaPo, CNN, and Hamas-linked CAIR office
They call CAIR's D.C. headquarters the Muslim Brotherhood's "embassy" in Washington. I admire their clear-sightedness. "US Egyptians plan rally at White House against 'Brotherhood terrorism,'" from Ahram Online, August 21

Egyptians living in the United States have called for a protest in front of the White House on Thursday in Washington DC against the Muslim Brotherhood and in support of the Egyptian army. A statement by the protest's planners said the demonstration is planned to "expose Muslim Brotherhood terrorism and its collaborators around the world".
The US has condemned a recent crackdown against the Brotherhood following the dispersal by security forces of two Brotherhood-led protest camps which saw hundreds of supporters of deposed Islamist president Mohamd [sic] Morsi killed and thousands injured.

The statement added that the protests will also "expose the clear bias of the Obama administration and the American media in support of the Muslim Brotherhood and its terrorist ideology."

Following the dispersal of the two sit-ins in Egypt's Cairo and Giza governorates, Morsi supporters – some of them armed with automatic weapons – attacked police stations, government buildings and churches countrywide.

The attacks were followed by accusations by the Egyptian government that the Brotherhood was leading a terrorist plot against the state and attempting to terrorize its citizens. The Brotherhood has denied having resorted to any violence, meanwhile insisting on describing the military's intervention to remove Morsi as a result of mass protests against him as a "bloody coup" and has called on the international community to stand against the current interim government in Egypt.

The anti-Brotherhood protest is planned to gather at the White House and then move to The Washington Post offices, CNN, then to the headquarters of Islamic Council on American–Islamic Relations, which the group accused of being the Brotherhood's "embassy" in Washington. The rally's final destination is planned to be the Egyptian military attaché’s office in Washington where they intend to "praise the Egyptian army for its heroic stand against MB terrorism".

The protest organizers said they will provide buses to carry demonstrators from various Coptic churches in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, South Carolina and North Carolina. They said the demonstrators will include "both Muslims and Copts."
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71477 Aug 22, 2013
Relocating to obamas favorite town:

Bob was sitting on the plane when a guy took the seat beside him. The guy
> was an emotional wreck, pale, hands shaking, moaning in fear.
>
> "What's the matter?" Bob asked.
>
> "I've been transferred to Detroit; there are crazy people there. They've got
> lots of shootings, gangs, race riots, drugs, poor public schools, and the
> highest crime rate in the nation."
>
> Bob replied, "I've lived in Detroit all my life. It's not as bad as the
> media says. Find a nice home, go to work, mind your own business, and enroll
> your kids in a nice private school. It's as safe a place as anywhere in the
> world."
>
> The guy relaxed and stopped shaking and said, "Oh, thank you. I've been
> worried to death. But if you live there and say it's OK, I'll take your word
> for it. What do you do for a living?"
>
> "I'm a tail gunner on a Budweiser truck."
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71478 Aug 22, 2013

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71479 Aug 22, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Nice toys, made in the Holy Land by those joooooos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zCAOUlF-nAgXX

Uzi, why do you show them this shit..??

Tomorrow the CIA is going to decide to blow off the heads of the Mexican Drug Cartel Bosses ... and first thing, TRD is going to say we did it .. and we got paid for it..

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71480 Aug 22, 2013
Uzi wrote:
stinking MF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hskDCfg17jMXX

TRD, you'll have to explain me how come the Portorican guys at Immigrations... that we spent so much time and resources to train...., let that guy into the country..

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71481 Aug 23, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Tomorrow the CIA is going to decide to blow off the heads of the Mexican Drug Cartel Bosses ... and first thing, TRD is going to say we did it .. and we got paid for it..
I"ll take care of those stinking Mexicans with their drug cartel bosses. Just give me the power. May the shvantz be with me.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71482 Aug 23, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
TRD, you'll have to explain me how come the Portorican guys at Immigrations... that we spent so much time and resources to train...., let that guy into the country..
Your dear friend obamba did it not that poor PR guy.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71483 Aug 23, 2013

Alternating with Topix..

""We believe passionately in the power of ideas to change attitudes, lives and ultimately, the world. So we're building here a clearinghouse that offers free knowledge and inspiration from the world's most inspired thinkers, and also a community of curious souls to engage with ideas and each other""

It looks like a Zionists project to guide, dominate and funnel ...the thinking process of the crowds..

Before you click on the link, wear a condom.

http://www.ted.com/

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71484 Aug 23, 2013

Cheffy, regarde..

That's my girl..

http://www.jspace.com/news/articles/bar-refae...

A goddess with cohones..

http://www.jspace.com/news/articles/bar-refae...

Have a nice weekend, babe..
I would invite you to Tel Aviv ... but it's fckkkn muggy ....or I have some wire disconnected on my thyroid and my internal A/C is not working..

I'm going to flash da'system with two shots of Smirnoff and orange Jewsss..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71485 Aug 23, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
You say that as though I would call that a bad thing. I wouldn't.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71486 Aug 23, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that as though I would call that a bad thing. I wouldn't.

... but .... but we didn't get paid yet ... and that is not the way we want to run the business..

I'm sending you a copy of all the past due bills of the month of July..

Go, drones .... goooo..!!

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71487 Aug 23, 2013

Wouldn't it be a great mitzvah to start chasing the mtthr fckkr drugs cartel bosses .. with drones..??

Force them to live underground like cousin Nassrallah... and blow them up in pieces, everytime they pop out for fresh air..

I'm going to write about it to Dan Szapira..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71488 Aug 23, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
Wouldn't it be a great mitzvah to start chasing the mtthr fckkr drugs cartel bosses .. with drones..??
Force them to live underground like cousin Nassrallah... and blow them up in pieces, everytime they pop out for fresh air..
I'm going to write about it to Dan Szapira..
Out of cutiousity...what makes you think we're not already doing it? Unlike the cork soaker trying to sell a million Muslim march on 9/11, the drug bosses don't enjoy the luxury of our Norte Americano freedoms. We've been fighting the war on drugs a lot longer than the war on terror and the CIA does the heavy lifting outside our borders with approximately the same degree of success.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71489 Aug 24, 2013

Just for the purpose of satisfying your curiosity ...

About three weeks ago, the daughter of a friend from the glorious days of school, that lives with the husband in Mexico ...came with the kids to visit grandpa.

Since I like to talk about tzoores, specially other people tzoores ... we got into the drugs issue in Mexico.

Everybody in Mexico knows who are the "Barons", in what city and hood they live.

The Police and Military don't get too close to them .... because of the possible retaliations.

When someone gets arrested and taken to court, the Mexican Judges stretch the proceedings indefinetly expecting that the prosecutors will fall on some technicality ... and they Judges won't have to send the criminals to jail..

So .. this is a job for some 'outside' contractor, that executes from the air .. scores and leaves no 'finger prints'... and makes a humble living out of it..

I'm sure that whenever possible, the Yankees hit those mtthr fckkkrs,......... but ... the idea that you might be seating by the yard, seeping a Margarita and reading the Mexico City Times or Post ... and all of the sudden, out of the blue, a bird shits on your head ... is a fckkn deterrant ... and gives me, at my age, an erection..(maybe the last one)..

Gooooo, drones.. get those mttthr fckkkrs roaches, wherever they crawl..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barzani says Kirkuk belongs to Kurdistan (Dec '10) 1 hr Ahmed Anderson 17
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 1 hr Kop 492
Pope urges more Muslim opposition to IS in Turkey 1 hr Faith 4
Turkish President: The West Wants Muslims Dead 2 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 21
Palestinian President Against Jewish State Bill 2 hr coyote 5
Offer Israeli Arabs money to move to Palestinia... 3 hr greek 5
Pope to urge tolerance in Turkey visit as Middl... 3 hr animals against i... 3

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE