Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 2,988)

Showing posts 59,741 - 59,760 of67,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65596
Nov 19, 2012
 
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
They will be re-born. Pabst Beverage Company is working on it. Hey, Faith. Wanna dance? Chicken fight? ;)
Hallelujah!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65597
Nov 19, 2012
 
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Stewy's fault. He has the same anxieties we have.
"Oswald and his colleagues wanted to see if there was a biological explanation for this trend. His team asked zookeepers at 65 zoos to rate happiness in more than 500 chimpanzees and orangutans. Among the questions, zookeepers were asked whether the apes were in good moods, whether the animals got pleasure from socializing and whether they achieved their goals. Researchers also answered the question, "if you were that ape, how happy would you be?"
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57552036/...
Whitewash...but OK, I forgive General Petraeus.(did they have to wait to the third from last paragraph to mention hormones?)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65598
Nov 19, 2012
 
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly the Egyptians made it crystal clear that they DO NOT want to hear the word Iran in any shape or form. Israel whacked 4 of the top Jihadists in Gaza and w/o saying it out loud but Haneia is smiling and happy as pig in shit. Who knows maybe even he was the stinker who told Israel where to hit them and what time. I believe anything about the fucked up arabs. Meantime the Lebanese army caught 2 Katyusha rocket launchers ready to hit Israel (by the Hisballah). Now poor Nazirallah is pissed off at all the arab states except Iran and blames them for playing into the hands of Israel. But I told you that arabs are stupid and fucked up. Says he, Iran gave you all the weapons in Gaza and now the hammas dont give a shit about it?? WTF. Thats the crazy Middle East.
I haven't seen anything about the Lebanon rockets yet but I have noticed a trend in the last few months of calling Nasrallah out in the Lebanese press. His allegiance to Iran has never been more apparent and he gets smeared now about as often as Israel.

Thanks to you guys, the Arab press is finally going to get to use the Palestinian unity graphics they designed before it became clear that unity was impossible. Mazal Tov! Now what to do about the liars in Egypt? Let's see....what would help Morsi come out smelling like a rose? Hmmmmm...maybe if he offered to occupy Gaza with Egyptian police and disband the armed militias....nahhhhhh.

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65599
Nov 19, 2012
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't seen anything about the Lebanon rockets yet but I have noticed a trend in the last few months of calling Nasrallah out in the Lebanese press. His allegiance to Iran has never been more apparent and he gets smeared now about as often as Israel.
Thanks to you guys, the Arab press is finally going to get to use the Palestinian unity graphics they designed before it became clear that unity was impossible. Mazal Tov! Now what to do about the liars in Egypt? Let's see....what would help Morsi come out smelling like a rose? Hmmmmm...maybe if he offered to occupy Gaza with Egyptian police and disband the armed militias....nahhhhhh.
If it worked?

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65600
Nov 19, 2012
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Whitewash...but OK, I forgive General Petraeus.(did they have to wait to the third from last paragraph to mention hormones?)
Whitewash? You can't whitewash that indigo skinned Ramboner and his tightly woven hair. General Patraeus and it don't belong in the same paragraph. One has served his country admirably and the other is an illegal stealing wifi to send his weak shit to you and moi. HOW DARE YOU?:(

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65601
Nov 19, 2012
 
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
If it worked?
If it worked...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65602
Nov 19, 2012
 
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitewash? You can't whitewash that indigo skinned Ramboner and his tightly woven hair. General Patraeus and it don't belong in the same paragraph. One has served his country admirably and the other is an illegal stealing wifi to send his weak shit to you and moi. HOW DARE YOU?:(
Apologies, to both you and the General.
suzu

Colchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65603
Nov 19, 2012
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Tho what?
Don't be sorry about the Cubans, they're amazingly hard workers for the most part. Only 49.5% resemble the Pacino version. And if it weren't for the Haitians none of our hotels would get cleaned because all the Mexicans are getting ready to pick fruit.
Symbiosis.
the chosen ones and the chosen wannabe's still shamelessly racist.
and still sooooooh boring
anyway enjoy your new rounds of killing,
but please don't whine about the hate that will come your way more than ever.
Frankie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65605
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This is the reality that many refuse to see: there has never existed a Palestinian State, that piece of land was barren and desolate before 1948, Muslims in Israel (especially women) have more freedom than any Jew in any Muslim country. Israel loves life, terrorists love death as the have said it themselves. Palestinians (and many Muslims) don't want freedom, success or money more than they long for the destruction of the Jewish State. They hate Israel with all their might, the Musim heart of today is to channel hatred towards Israel, the purpose of their existence is precisely to hate the Jew that ironically shares their blood. If israel ceased to exist (in theory, because this will never happen) Palestinians would take over that developed land and trash it, because present day Israel was built by disciplined people out of love for a land that was given to them (call it destiny or God Himself) and Palestinians have no passion for development but only for hating Israel and as Adele says: They "could have had it all" living as a prosperous country along with their Jewish brothers, but became obsessed with thying to annihilate them! Sad but true!
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65607
Nov 19, 2012
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't seen anything about the Lebanon rockets yet but I have noticed a trend in the last few months of calling Nasrallah out in the Lebanese press. His allegiance to Iran has never been more apparent and he gets smeared now about as often as Israel.
Thanks to you guys, the Arab press is finally going to get to use the Palestinian unity graphics they designed before it became clear that unity was impossible. Mazal Tov! Now what to do about the liars in Egypt? Let's see....what would help Morsi come out smelling like a rose? Hmmmmm...maybe if he offered to occupy Gaza with Egyptian police and disband the armed militias....nahhhhhh.
I guess you know but if not here it is. Egypt was in Gaza long before Israel. The Gazans did not like it much cause they were not allowed to leave Gaza nor do anything on their own. It was much worst than now, you know they did not have shopping malls, open public swimming pools (what? water shortage??) in short Gaza and especially Egypt dont look like they want to go back to that. The only export Gaza had at that time were the faddayun (murderous terror groups coming into Israel to kill) Arabs with each other dont fuck around they just kill each other, example, the hammas in Gaza, Syria (close to 40.000 dead arabs) Iraq, etc etc. If they go in there gonna be no hammas and a lot of dead people. Go arabs go, kill each other.
Of course they pissed off cause today jooooos dont lay down and ask for mercy killing. Fucken retarded I-slime. Otherwise they are Ok :-))))))))
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65609
Nov 20, 2012
 
Mohammad entered his classroom on the first day of school.

"What's your name?" asked the teacher.
"Mohammad," he replied.
"You're in Australia now," replied the teacher, "So from now on you will be
known as Kevin."
Mohammad returned home after school.

"How was your day, Mohammad?" his mother asked.
"My name is not Mohammad. I'm in Australia and now my name is Kevin."
"Are you ashamed of your name? Are you trying to dishonor your parents,
your heritage, your religion? Shame on you!"
And his mother beat him. Then she called his father, who beat him again.
The next day Mohammad returned to school. The teacher saw all of his
bruises. "What happened to you, Kevin?˛ she asked.
"Well miss, shortly after becoming an Australian, I was attacked by two
fucking Arabs."

How true, lucky it was not a girl, she would be killed by her wonderful muslim family. Look up honor killings.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65610
Nov 20, 2012
 
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65611
Nov 20, 2012
 
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you know but if not here it is. Egypt was in Gaza long before Israel. The Gazans did not like it much cause they were not allowed to leave Gaza nor do anything on their own. It was much worst than now, you know they did not have shopping malls, open public swimming pools (what? water shortage??) in short Gaza and especially Egypt dont look like they want to go back to that. The only export Gaza had at that time were the faddayun (murderous terror groups coming into Israel to kill) Arabs with each other dont fuck around they just kill each other, example, the hammas in Gaza, Syria (close to 40.000 dead arabs) Iraq, etc etc. If they go in there gonna be no hammas and a lot of dead people. Go arabs go, kill each other.
Of course they pissed off cause today jooooos dont lay down and ask for mercy killing. Fucken retarded I-slime. Otherwise they are Ok :-))))))))
You know uzi,
I supported a two state solution for a long time and still have some hope that maybe one day, a peaceful Palestine can exist where families from both countries and enjoy and benefit each other. But we all know that radical Islam does not want peace and prosperity for the Palestinian people. Instead, Palestinians are used as human shields to give good news coverage so like every other time, Hamas shoots from a school or hospital than the retaliation would be sure to kill innocents so they can further thier sick agenda. It has to be to most cowardess thing any sane individual on earth.

don't even listen to these traitorous posters from within the USA or terrorists/lovers outside the USA. They are filth, not worth a spit, on your spitting on them cause they promote the extermination of a race. And they don't care what race, Jews, Muslims anyone other then them. Just scumbags and they know it. Not even worth arguing with the cut and paste hate site verbage they spew.

America LOVES ISRAEL. Even with Obama, USA is going to back her ally no matter what these fools wish it say. Actions speak all. Israel, by its action has said enough is just friggen enough.

BTW, I Googled IDF women. Omg, what cuties! Where can I enlist!!!!
rouf

Gaza, Palestinian Territory

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65612
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The israelis are on a killing spree and have killed over 20 palestinians to 3 jews killed-its always the same in every encounter the jews kill plenty while they are hardly touched, and yet so many scum are supporting theese murderous jewish scum- I dont like hamas, but that does not mean I would kill any jewish scum when i see one and also no matter what hamas did this onesided war is evil as is the support that is blindly given to these jews to kill, and the usa is paying how much to these israelis every year (more than 30 mil). You talk about defending your homes/children but then you grab more land and build more settlements. Showing what scum jews really are- such human scum you are-people like you are human trash you killers-whatever country you are from, I hope you all rot in hell where you belong

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65613
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

rouf wrote:
The israelis are on a killing spree and have killed over 20 palestinians to 3 jews killed-its always the same in every encounter the jews kill plenty while they are hardly touched, and yet so many scum are supporting theese murderous jewish scum- I dont like hamas, but that does not mean I would kill any jewish scum when i see one and also no matter what hamas did this onesided war is evil as is the support that is blindly given to these jews to kill, and the usa is paying how much to these israelis every year (more than 30 mil). You talk about defending your homes/children but then you grab more land and build more settlements. Showing what scum jews really are- such human scum you are-people like you are human trash you killers-whatever country you are from, I hope you all rot in hell where you belong
Keep a happy thought.

https://www.fidf.org/sslpage.aspx...
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65614
Nov 20, 2012
 
......go Iran go........go Hamas go........go Hezbollah go........

**********

An Iranian 150-ton freighter departed Bandar Abbas port Sunday, Nov. 18, with a cargo of 220 short-range missiles and 50 improved long-range Fajar-5 rockets for the Gaza Strip, debkafile’s intelligence sources report. The ship turned toward the Bab al-Mandeb Straits and the Red Sea.

The new Fajar-5s have a 200-kilo warhead, which packs a bigger punch than the 175 kilos of explosives delivered by the rockets in current use with the Palestinian terrorists in the Gaza Strip. To extend their range to cover the 85 kilometers from Gaza to Tel Aviv, Hamas removed a part of their payloads to make them lighter.

Tehran is sending the fresh supply of disassembled rockets to replenish the stocks its allies, the Palestinian Hamas and Jihad Islami, depleted in their round-the-clock attacks on Israel since Nov. 10.

Great Satan and Shitsreal's new doctrine = KILL AND BE KILLED

Great Satan and Shitsreal = INTERNATIONAL OUTLAWS

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65615
Nov 20, 2012
 
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you know but if not here it is. Egypt was in Gaza long before Israel. The Gazans did not like it much cause they were not allowed to leave Gaza nor do anything on their own. It was much worst than now, you know they did not have shopping malls, open public swimming pools (what? water shortage??) in short Gaza and especially Egypt dont look like they want to go back to that. The only export Gaza had at that time were the faddayun (murderous terror groups coming into Israel to kill) Arabs with each other dont fuck around they just kill each other, example, the hammas in Gaza, Syria (close to 40.000 dead arabs) Iraq, etc etc. If they go in there gonna be no hammas and a lot of dead people. Go arabs go, kill each other.
Of course they pissed off cause today jooooos dont lay down and ask for mercy killing. Fucken retarded I-slime. Otherwise they are Ok :-))))))))
So then all the talk about not letting Israel get away with it when they defend themselves and retaliate for the hundreds of rockets is all empty rhetoric? The only thing they care about is the appearance of caring about it?

No...say it isn't so.

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65616
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Keep a happy thought.
https://www.fidf.org/sslpage.aspx...
LOL. The neighbor's dog says "rouf" "rouf" :)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65617
Nov 20, 2012
 
rouf wrote:
The israelis are on a killing spree and have killed over 20 palestinians to 3 jews killed-its always the same in every encounter the jews kill plenty while they are hardly touched, and yet so many scum are supporting theese murderous jewish scum- I dont like hamas, but that does not mean I would kill any jewish scum when i see one and also no matter what hamas did this onesided war is evil as is the support that is blindly given to these jews to kill, and the usa is paying how much to these israelis every year (more than 30 mil). You talk about defending your homes/children but then you grab more land and build more settlements. Showing what scum jews really are- such human scum you are-people like you are human trash you killers-whatever country you are from, I hope you all rot in hell where you belong
Let me ask you rouf, what has to happen for the factions and Hamas to stop firing rockets over the fence?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65618
Nov 20, 2012
 
Rambone wrote:
......go Iran go........go Hamas go........go Hezbollah go........
**********
An Iranian 150-ton freighter departed Bandar Abbas port Sunday, Nov. 18, with a cargo of 220 short-range missiles and 50 improved long-range Fajar-5 rockets for the Gaza Strip, debkafile’s intelligence sources report. The ship turned toward the Bab al-Mandeb Straits and the Red Sea.
The new Fajar-5s have a 200-kilo warhead, which packs a bigger punch than the 175 kilos of explosives delivered by the rockets in current use with the Palestinian terrorists in the Gaza Strip. To extend their range to cover the 85 kilometers from Gaza to Tel Aviv, Hamas removed a part of their payloads to make them lighter.
Tehran is sending the fresh supply of disassembled rockets to replenish the stocks its allies, the Palestinian Hamas and Jihad Islami, depleted in their round-the-clock attacks on Israel since Nov. 10.
Great Satan and Shitsreal's new doctrine = KILL AND BE KILLED
Great Satan and Shitsreal = INTERNATIONAL OUTLAWS
Gee, thanks Stewy. I was having trouble making my point that Iran is the driving force behind the latest slaughter of Palestinians but you framed my argument perfectly.

The Persians don't give a shit about the Arabs, they just needed to make some noise in the south to divert attention from what the Revolutionary Guards are doing in Syria. Y'know, hauling munitions is a touchy business...sometimes things blow up for no apparent reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,741 - 59,760 of67,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Middle East Forum right now

Search the Middle East Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min petesake 109,622
U.S. Mission to the United Nations: Statement o... 1 hr Abdurratln 1
Raising specter of genocide, US Ambassador Powe... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
Kidnapped French journalists found on Turkey's ... 6 hr Enver Pasa 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,118
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 6 hr GO Le Gay levi GO 36,097
WWE House Show Results 4.18.14 - Riyadh, Saudi ... 12 hr har 1
•••
•••
•••
•••