Syrian boy Mohammad, 14, shot dead in front of his parents by Islamic ...

Jun 11, 2013 Full story: Daily Mail 27

Islamic group shoot dead Syrian 14-year-old boy in front of his parents for blasphemy after saying 'he wouldn't even give the Prophet a free coffee' An Islamic group shot dead a Syrian 14-year-old boy in front of his parents for blasphemy after overhearing him say he 'wouldn't even give the Prophet a free coffee.'

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cirockone chuckie

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 11, 2013
Assad need to take the devil by the horn no mercy dont stall take the fight to them and dont stop until crush like the snake that they are u know who will pay when you unite as one they can't stop you instead will get stronger and they will pay the price ☆man down
Jude

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jun 11, 2013
Propaganda tool by the Electronic Shabiha aimed at delaying arms delivery to the rebels we all know who are involved in the bombing of children while playing or asleep.
Samin

Ashburn, VA

#4 Jun 11, 2013
Oh syrian army please kills these snake who in the name of islam kills child and old parents. Those imams who supports these kind of attrocities must also be killed.
Jude

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jun 11, 2013
Samin wrote:
Oh syrian army please kills these snake who in the name of islam kills child and old parents. Those imams who supports these kind of attrocities must also be killed.
the snakes are the Shabiha who tortured a teenager to death and deliver him to his family with broken bones and skull.death to ****s who committed these crimes.
Viking

Sweden

#6 Jun 12, 2013
Jude wrote:
<quoted text> the snakes are the Shabiha who tortured a teenager to death and deliver him to his family with broken bones and skull.death to ****s who committed these crimes.
Jude, what are you talking about?

Even famous sheiks, made a fatwa about this. He also made a fatwa that all foreigners should leave Syria immediatly. He is Sunni

His name (in case you want evidence):H. Eminence Shaykh Muhammad Al-Yaqoubi

I really dont believe you will ever look it up. But all normal people should, this is a new step when SUNNI sheiks comdenmn the violence of similiar minded people. These are wahhabi scum, it's not even Shari'ah they are implementing
Toxik

Hagatna, Guam

#7 Jun 12, 2013
Jude wrote:
<quoted text> the snakes are the Shabiha who tortured a teenager to death and deliver him to his family with broken bones and skull.death to ****s who committed these crimes.
Jude it's a 2 way street. Both sides are committing atrocities but on the government sides, it's likely militias rather than the SAA. SAA has Sunni soldiers who are fighting not for Assad but for their country. I doubt they would let their fellow soldiers slaughter Sunni families while standing idly by. But the insurgents they're more problematic bc they are local insurgents who have no chain of command. They just killed 60 Shiites including families. Will CNN report that? No bc it's a Western media. I'm not pro-Assad, but there's no better alternative. Importantly the West should not be intervening for regime change. And if there is a regime change, your beloved Israel will have more problems in the future rather than with a stable Syria with Assad.
Jude

Ashburn, VA

#8 Jun 12, 2013
Viking
I do not condone the killing of a teenager for having uttered something distasteful to adults. I also do not believe that the sharia should be that extreme. The point I am making here is this extreme case should not be used to shadow the crimes that were committed by the regime when they began their bombing raids in Allepo and elsewhere. It is the duty of all governments to protects its citizens by arresting whoever is committing such crimes. To the contrary in all cases of massacres the shabiha will wait for the artillery and bombings then in collusion with the army conduct a vicious raid of execution and looting.That is what brought students teachers and soldiers to take up arms and fight the regime. That is not my creation it has been well documented the world over. As for Israel, your wrong to say It my beloved country. I absolutely support the Palestinian cause for self determination in their land Palestine. They like the Syrian are under siege. Whenever they shout for their birthright bombs will rain on them. These type of massacres shocked us all and happened before the Wahabis joined the fight. The regime lost its legitimacy in their collusion with the Shabiha militia. Check for images on you tube and face book. you will regret to share humanity with the perpetrators. Disgusting.
mxlplx

United States

#9 Jun 12, 2013
When are you going to get on the right side of history, you blithering Jude bot?

Read - and wise up!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57588904/...
mxlplx

United States

#10 Jun 12, 2013
Who is this Jude, anyway?

He sounds more and more as the days pass like an al Qaeda sleeper.

YES - THEY ARE IN SYRIA. IN SPADES!
Oliver Cromwell

Liverpool, UK

#11 Jun 12, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
When are you going to get on the right side of history, you blithering Jude bot?
Read - and wise up!
That wild animal in the link should be incinerated just for looking like that,Kuwait and those other gulf regimes need taking off the map.
Oliver Cromwell

Liverpool, UK

#12 Jun 12, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
Who is this Jude, anyway?
He sounds more and more as the days pass like an al Qaeda sleeper.
YES - THEY ARE IN SYRIA. IN SPADES!
I know what he is,the same scum as he supports.
Jude

Ashburn, VA

#13 Jun 12, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
Read - and wise up!
who is this mxlplx to publish my photo.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#14 Jun 12, 2013
Syrian troops loyal to Assad kill at least 85 including women and children after storming Damascus suburb following five days of fighting

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23125...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

“hi ya”

Since: Feb 12

Manchester

#15 Jun 12, 2013
"..remarked to his friend that 'even if the Prophet Mohammad came down' he would not give him credit,'

How is this blasphemy?
I know it is unwise to mention the prophet Mohammed and does not serve the Goddess of Wisdom to do so, but 'Blasphemy?'
They are crazed cultists and a disgrace.

“hi ya”

Manchester

#16 Jun 12, 2013
I have the answer too!
It is blasphemy against the God Mohammed!
which is blasphemy against....ummm....Baal?(and that other god from arabia)

“hi ya”

Manchester

#17 Jun 12, 2013
and if we accept what Al Qaeda says and that it is blasphemy against the God Mohammed
then surely they are Alawaties !!
In which case they are fighting on the wrong side!
and so they are mad.
humanity 101

United States

#18 Jun 12, 2013
Jude wrote:
is that what the freedom life loving canabilistics told you, or u may have the CSI reports in front of you? Any thing could be fabricated , remember WMD? DO NOT belive anything unless independently verified which is impossible in Syria. Rebels will fabricate any thing to get help from the west.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#19 Jun 13, 2013
Those terrorists rebels are beyond despicable! First they eat body parts, and now this. And these are the morons that the West has been supporting!
Syrian

Anonymous Proxy

#20 Jun 13, 2013
The Prophet Muhammad licks my ass.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#21 Jun 13, 2013
well wrote:
Syrian troops loyal to Assad kill at least 85 including women and children after storming Damascus suburb following five days of fighting
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23125...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Activists said,the Daily Mail,do me a favour,show me some evidence Clown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 71,112
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 37,820
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 hr Israhell out of P... 119,662
Obama and the U.N. vs. Israel? 7 hr Ratloder 7
Putin wins Iran, China backing for Syria plan (Sep '13) 8 hr Muhammedkaly 3
Iran-Kazakhstan relations are friendly: Salehi (Apr '13) 8 hr true 11
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 8 hr Clear Dharma 35
More from around the web