Syria - the lies being told

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: www.virtueonline.org 5,163

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ... Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#5478 Jun 29, 2013
Trisha wrote:
For some reason the link for 'Russia's role in the Syrian civil war' on wikipedia isn't working.
'Since the Syrian civil war began in 2011 between President Bashar al-Assad's government and thousands of demonstrators, Russia has played a strategic role in the unfolding of the crisis on the world stage.'
'Russia has been shipping large amounts of weapons to Bashar al-Assad, with one ship loaded with "dangerous cargo" notably having to stop in Cyprus due to stormy weather on 10 January 2012.[35] Russia's current contracts with Syria for arms are estimated to be worth 1.5 billion US dollars, comprising 10% of Russia's global arms sales.[35]'
Supply of weapons is okay. Nothing wrong there. Americans supply weapons to others too. No big deal!

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#5479 Jun 29, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Supply of weapons is okay. Nothing wrong there. Americans supply weapons to others too. No big deal!
But you also approve of Hezbollah fighters?

In my mind they are no different than the influx of Sunni fighters from varied countries helping the 'rebels'.

Look...I never supported Assad the terrorist dictator, but I'm also not going to support the rebels as we will most likely see a much worse muslim dictator to take his place...just as we see in Egypt.

At least before this civil and religious war the country of Syria was stable.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#5480 Jun 29, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't bring prophet and religion into this.
It's there and no covering your ears and eyes will make that fact go away.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#5481 Jun 30, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
But you also approve of Hezbollah fighters?
In my mind they are no different than the influx of Sunni fighters from varied countries helping the 'rebels'.
Look...I never supported Assad the terrorist dictator, but I'm also not going to support the rebels as we will most likely see a much worse muslim dictator to take his place...just as we see in Egypt.
At least before this civil and religious war the country of Syria was stable.
Those AlQaeda terrorist bastards are the worst. When they are not murdering innocent people with their suicide bombers, they actually have enjoyed beheading and even eating their opponents!!!
War Department

United States

#5482 Jun 30, 2013
Demonize your opponent.

Sanctify your ally.

There is no in between.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#5483 Jun 30, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Those AlQaeda terrorist bastards are the worst. When they are not murdering innocent people with their suicide bombers, they actually have enjoyed beheading and even eating their opponents!!!
What can you expect. They are hungry as their supplies shrink, so they are recycling the population. I remember a film named Solient Green where the surplus population was turned into a compound called solient green which was fed to the masses. It seems we have nearly reached that stage, thanks to our canibal president Obama LOL

Since: Apr 12

Martinez, CA

#5484 Jun 30, 2013
War Department wrote:
Demonize your opponent.
Sanctify your ally.
There is no in between.
just the reverse is the new rule nowadays

Demonize you ally
Sanctify your enemies
And everything in between
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#5485 Jun 30, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>What can you expect. They are hungry as their supplies shrink, so they are recycling the population. I remember a film named Solient Green where the surplus population was turned into a compound called solient green which was fed to the masses. It seems we have nearly reached that stage, thanks to our canibal president Obama LOL
Yep, that's the one with Charlton Heston!
Igor Trip

Loughborough, UK

#5487 Feb 17, 2014
More lies being spread about Syria and Assad.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#5488 Feb 17, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:
Oh dear, sad little Tommy is using my name again.

Maybe one day he will grow up, but I doubt it.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#5489 Feb 17, 2014
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, that's the one with Charlton Heston!
At least they went out on a bed listening to some nice music.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5490 Feb 17, 2014
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Obama only listens to what is written on his Teleprompter!!
Hey dummy, teleprompters do NOT talk, or it is the voices talking to you again, OH DOCTOR, DOCTOR, a little help hear, he is at it again
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5491 Feb 17, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, sad little Tommy is using my name again.
Maybe one day he will grow up, but I doubt it.
People like him are too insecure to use their own names so they go for the borrowed credibility, a compliment to you
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#5492 Feb 17, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> At least they went out on a bed listening to some nice music.
LOL!!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#5493 Feb 17, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:
The West will continue to create as much BS propaganda as possible! It's all they can do now that their "regime change" agenda has failed.

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#5494 Apr 25, 2014
Vivat Syrian nation & Assad. International terrorists must die!=)
Syrian

New London, CT

#5495 Apr 26, 2014
This entire "uprising" in Syria was a lie from the very beginning. Nothing but a "regime change" scam by foreign ops.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#5496 Apr 26, 2014
Syrian wrote:
This entire "uprising" in Syria was a lie from the very beginning. Nothing but a "regime change" scam by foreign ops.
Hello, Syrian

Was passing by and I am glad that his excellency Asad and his troops have almost finished the rogues, killers, terrorists and gangsters.

A job well done!

I am not worried about Syria and her people now. It is time to watch the Ukraine crisis, where all the bigots are actively supporting gangsters, who have taken over the leadership.
Warner

Ireland

#5497 Apr 26, 2014
Basher Assad is not the tyrant Western Governments are making him out to be. He obviously needs to be tough in Syria where maniacs are out to replace him. Maniacs who kill people who are Christians, yet Western Governments support them, this is strange.

Basher Assad is an educated man and is a respectable person compared to the scum who fight against him.

It is likely that mad Iran will strike Syria and even Saudi Arabia. Wow, when Iran gets nukes as it will use them without doubt.
Syrian

New London, CT

#5498 Apr 27, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Syrian
Was passing by and I am glad that his excellency Asad and his troops have almost finished the rogues, killers, terrorists and gangsters.
A job well done!
I am not worried about Syria and her people now. It is time to watch the Ukraine crisis, where all the bigots are actively supporting gangsters, who have taken over the leadership.
Good point!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turks eye gas platform from Malaysia 1 hr Talat Pasha Komitesi 3
Boehnera s invitation to Netanyahu backfires on... 1 hr Le Duped 110
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr MUQ1 38,072
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 2 hr Grau 532
Pelosi: Boehner invite to Netanyahu inappropriate 3 hr Cat74 46
Japan says hostage negotiations - deadlocked': ... 3 hr Ali Hamza 9
Turkey Scrambles to Undo - Mistaken' Publicatio... 4 hr Dander 13
More from around the web