Syria - the lies being told

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.virtueonline.org

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...
Comments
3,041 - 3,060 of 5,165 Comments Last updated Apr 27, 2014

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
Thankyou
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Sure. Just Google: "Henry Kissinger predicts that in 10 years, there will be no more Israel"!!
Thanks
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
You're welcome.

“Blessed on Earth n under It.”

Since: Oct 10

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Yes, they are. There are more jewish temples in iran than Sunni mosques, if there are any.
They have freedom more than Arabs of Ahwaz that iran occupied their land and hang any one who resist persian rule. iran is Arabs' first enemy.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing.
The Jews in Iran are happy living there and none of them has thought of migrating to Israel.
There are about 30,000 Jews still living in Iran.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Scent of Memories wrote:
Yes, they are. There are more jewish temples in iran than Sunni mosques, if there are any.
They have freedom more than Arabs of Ahwaz that iran occupied their land and hang any one who resist persian rule. iran is Arabs' first enemy.
<quoted text>
So why the hell are zionists so afraid of Iran?
Truth Always beats lies 2

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are rockets being fired in their direction ?
No the rockets are being fired against Gaza by the terrorist israel.

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Scent of Memories wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from you a jew hasbarat behind 50 names again??
syrian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

635 syrians murdered today, my heart cries for the children women and men that were murdered by bashar assad the butcher of syrian people
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

syrian wrote:
635 syrians murdered today, my heart cries for the children women and men that were murdered by bashar assad the butcher of syrian people
Try crying for the victims of the scumbag AlQaeda terrorists who set off another car bomb inside a heavily populated area.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

syrian wrote:
You mean hundreds of TERRORIST were killed today in Syria which is great!! The Syrian military does not kill the innocent citizens and certainly not children.The Syrian military is doing its duty to protect the citizens men,women and children from terrorist as anyone educated about the situation in Syria knows well.The terrorist in Syria have killed many men women and children many were even tortured first and this too is well known.I can not understand how a human could support such things.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean hundreds of TERRORIST were killed today in Syria which is great!! The Syrian military does not kill the innocent citizens and certainly not children.The Syrian military is doing its duty to protect the citizens men,women and children from terrorist as anyone educated about the situation in Syria knows well.The terrorist in Syria have killed many men women and children many were even tortured first and this too is well known.I can not understand how a human could support such things.
What else can we expect from a filthy disgusting nutjob in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy Virginia Institute for the criminally Insane (VICI) and I found out when they have to lock nutjob LIES BEATS HIMSEF SILLY alias UNREALITY is always best alias War Monger alias USA War Monger alias Jewish War Monger alias ASSCLOWN in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!!..Jewish people are the Monsters .. I AM The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE! Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Afghanistan terrorist 9/11; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Try crying for the victims of the scumbag AlQaeda terrorists who set off another car bomb inside a heavily populated area.
The Syrian Patriots are waiting for you for their National Day of hanging those involved with the Assad Propaganda Ministry! I'll be the one passing out the free beer and pizza! BY THE WAY, TAKE ARAB MUZZIE LAP DOGS SYRIAN AND JO JO WITH YOU!! Syria was such a peaceful country as long as everyone obeyed your hero Assad!! They got sick and tired of it!! Hey dummy! It started out with bottles and rocks!! Then your hero Assad used Rockets, grenades, tanks, aircraft? Get real and get a clue!! 20,000 plus of his own people murdered at the hands of your hero Assad! Do you see very many Syrians from Syria Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your nonsense. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! And to top it off, somehow Israel and West are involved. The U.S., amazingly U.N., NATO, The Arab League and the list goes on and on have condemned ASSAD. Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, and Iran there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Folks! Ask yourself why OLivia Crumwell, Syrian Assadomite and LIES BEATS HIMSELF SILLY are not in Syria while hiding out in the UK and the WEST! They are filthy disgusting Paid Assad Sock Puppets! Period!
China, Venezuela and Iran supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in any of those countries either!
Lies Beats Himself Silly

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Try crying for the victims of the scumbag AlQaeda terrorists who set off another car bomb inside a heavily populated area.
You and I need to join the Al-Qaida ladies dance troupe for us dancing Assad Sock Puppets!! What do you think??

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Poor paid terrorist supporter called A$$forhire among many other names on these boards is at it again.For those of you who do not know A$$forhire it is a paid iternet jewish propagandist or hasbarat as they are called.You can easily google hasbarat and read about them.The jew A$$forhire in several comments above will post large paragraphs of lies,disinformation,double speak and any other manner of propagandist tactics to try and get others to believe what it post.The jew A$$forhire uses many different names such as voice of peace and many more.The jew A$$forhire is an open terrorist supporter and supporter of mass murder as long as it is done by israel or for israel.The goal of the jewish hasbarat called A$$forhire is to mass post large paragraphs of lies and scripted jewish propaganda in the hopes of drowning out the other truuthful post that is does not like.Always be sure to look at comments before A$$forhire started to spam because those are the comments it is trying to keep you from looking at.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Salaams, all. No more freedom fighters. It is now Syria Islamic Fighters.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...

"Syria Islamist fighters in Aleppo reject new opposition

Aleppo has been a key battleground in the 20-month conflict
Continue reading the main story
Syria conflict

Credible alternative?
Can US reshape opposition?
A new normality in Damascus
Ceasefire in name only?
Islamist rebel groups in the Syrian city of Aleppo say they reject the new Western-backed opposition coalition."

It is quiet and quite boring in Syria, so the media gossipers have dashed to Ghaza and Israel.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankyou
Welcome, Neville.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>You mean hundreds of TERRORIST were killed today in Syria which is great!! The Syrian military does not kill the innocent citizens and certainly not children.The Syrian military is doing its duty to protect the citizens men,women and children from terrorist as anyone educated about the situation in Syria knows well.The terrorist in Syria have killed many men women and children many were even tortured first and this too is well known.I can not understand how a human could support such things.
Exactly!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Poor paid terrorist supporter called A$$forhire among many other names on these boards is at it again.For those of you who do not know A$$forhire it is a paid iternet jewish propagandist or hasbarat as they are called.You can easily google hasbarat and read about them.The jew A$$forhire in several comments above will post large paragraphs of lies,disinformation,double speak and any other manner of propagandist tactics to try and get others to believe what it post.The jew A$$forhire uses many different names such as voice of peace and many more.The jew A$$forhire is an open terrorist supporter and supporter of mass murder as long as it is done by israel or for israel.The goal of the jewish hasbarat called A$$forhire is to mass post large paragraphs of lies and scripted jewish propaganda in the hopes of drowning out the other truuthful post that is does not like.Always be sure to look at comments before A$$forhire started to spam because those are the comments it is trying to keep you from looking at.
LOL!! That's why the clown is called "Azzzwipehire"!!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
Salaams, all. No more freedom fighters. It is now Syria Islamic Fighters.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
"Syria Islamist fighters in Aleppo reject new opposition
Aleppo has been a key battleground in the 20-month conflict
Continue reading the main story
Syria conflict
Credible alternative?
Can US reshape opposition?
A new normality in Damascus
Ceasefire in name only?
Islamist rebel groups in the Syrian city of Aleppo say they reject the new Western-backed opposition coalition."
It is quiet and quite boring in Syria, so the media gossipers have dashed to Ghaza and Israel.
LOL!!! The Western and ziowipe backed "Syrian Islamic Fighters"!!!

“Blessed on Earth n under It.”

Since: Oct 10

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

They are not afraid. they are just cautious because they know about iran's plans and dreams in the region. they know iran wants to build its empire and be the leader 'religiously and politically' in the region and they know iran is cunning and it uses Arabs and their holy dream of freeing palestine to get their support. iran is so coward to face israel itself. it uses Arabs whom it funds , and while iran and its people are safe , Arabs are the subject of israeli anger and reaction. yes, israel is our enemy and we want to end it, but we NOT through iran. israel is a known enemy , iran is a 'snake'
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> So why the hell are zionists so afraid of Iran?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••