Syria - the lies being told

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: www.virtueonline.org 5,163

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ... Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#3278 Nov 18, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Did you hear Henry Kissinger's prediction of the demise of Israel within 10 years? By the way, Kissinger is no Arab.
Could you please let me know where did you read that? I have not heard that. Any link?

bmz

Singapore

#3279 Nov 18, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a no brainer but what happens to the Arabs living in Israel,do they get a mention or are they cosmetic in all of this ?
Watch this, Neville.

bmz

Singapore

#3281 Nov 18, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch this, Neville.
&fe ature=related
Syrian

New London, CT

#3282 Nov 18, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please let me know where did you read that? I have not heard that. Any link?
Sure. Just Google: "Henry Kissinger predicts that in 10 years, there will be no more Israel"!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3284 Nov 18, 2012
The article about Kissinger is just an opinion letter, nothing more. Its not that Kissinger is an expert on anything.
Syrian

New London, CT

#3285 Nov 18, 2012
George wrote:
The article about Kissinger is just an opinion letter, nothing more. Its not that Kissinger is an expert on anything.
Kissinger is VERY highly regarded in America for his opinions and expertise. He has been an advisor for numbers administrations.
orion

Sudan

#3286 Nov 18, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/09/30/26432...
alt http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/homeland/k...
orion

Sudan

#3288 Nov 18, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i agree.....totally
Iran's bomb is something totally different. It is the total demolition of their wartime story by the Ahmadinejad government which has not been shy to trumpet it over the world and to invite all revisionists to Tehran for various conference. Since the story is the corner stone of Israel, that is like pulling the chair from under a sitting person. The dyke has been leaking and the proverbial Hollander has only 10 fingers...It is just a question of time..
orion

Sudan

#3289 Nov 18, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
How??? Arabs do not like Homus either and have distanced themselves from Palestine. do you see any Arab country helping Palestine?
What is Homus? I have heard of a French word named humus? Unless you mean Hamas. That could be the right word!
Truth Always beats lies 2

Hungary

#3290 Nov 18, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Kissinger is VERY highly regarded in America for his opinions and expertise. He has been an advisor for numbers administrations.
But you also must know he is a cunning war criminal who supports anyone who pays him as he always has.
Syrian

New London, CT

#3291 Nov 18, 2012
orion wrote:
<quoted text> As it turned out, Kissinger was right about the Jews of the Soviet Union. What came to America were the most debased members of the Jewish Mafia. Like Castro with the Marielitas, the Soviets emptied the prisons of Jewish criminals and sent them to America, to the greatest sorrow of American Jewry.
Exactly.
Syrian

New London, CT

#3292 Nov 18, 2012
Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
<quoted text>But you also must know he is a cunning war criminal who supports anyone who pays him as he always has.
Wasn't he once a zionist?

Covington, VA

#3293 Nov 18, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Wasn't he once a zionist?
He still is!! He is a mass murdering war criminal who is behind the deaths of thousands just like hillary clinton.

Covington, VA

#3294 Nov 18, 2012
He is often used to try and appeal to the older generation in america who are still brainwashed into thinking america is the land of freedom and apple pie.
Syrian

New London, CT

#3295 Nov 18, 2012
Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
<quoted text>He still is!! He is a mass murdering war criminal who is behind the deaths of thousands just like hillary clinton.
Wow!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#3296 Nov 19, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> What happens to the Jews living in Iran?
Are rockets being fired in their direction ?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#3297 Nov 19, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oCKWDarNdGwXX&feature=rel ated
Thankyou

bmz

Singapore

#3298 Nov 19, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Sure. Just Google: "Henry Kissinger predicts that in 10 years, there will be no more Israel"!!
Thanks
Syrian

New London, CT

#3299 Nov 19, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
You're welcome.

“Blessed on Earth n under It.”

Since: Oct 10

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#3300 Nov 19, 2012
Yes, they are. There are more jewish temples in iran than Sunni mosques, if there are any.
They have freedom more than Arabs of Ahwaz that iran occupied their land and hang any one who resist persian rule. iran is Arabs' first enemy.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing.
The Jews in Iran are happy living there and none of them has thought of migrating to Israel.
There are about 30,000 Jews still living in Iran.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Purported ISIS message sets new deadline 53 min watchman 1
Netanyahu visit continues to stir emotion 1 hr Your Ex 89
Erdogan invites Armenian leader to join Gallipo... 2 hr Dander 168
U.S. senator threatens aid cut to Palestinians ... 3 hr tnk tnk tick 76
Japan seeks help in IS hostage crisis 4 hr WOMPIGCOLOBMIDEBD... 16
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr AN NFL FAN 120,750
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 4 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 506
More from around the web