Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Comments (Page 294)

Showing posts 5,861 - 5,880 of14,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bobby The great

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't produced one.
What creation? You haven't produced any credible evidence of a creator, therefore there can be no creation.
What about time? You have only shown a great propensity to waste it, but that doesn't prove anything.
You expect us to believe you were a personal witness of events 2000 years ago? Go Fish!!!
I have laid it out I do not need to produce anything else to prove anything else, it is now time for you to be a big boy and look for yourself, read the Torah, study the world around you, look into the dimension of time.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Well looking at your postings it would seem that you are quite regular and healthy
I doubt that you can make that assumption based on my postings, anymore than Educated Twit can make a cerebral contact with any of my children.
Bobby The great

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Jumper The Wise wrote:
-A JUMPER fUn FaCT.....
Creation is 'nitaerc' spelled backwards.
No it's not, Creation backwards would be "noitaerc'

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Bobby The great wrote:
1) I proved your logic faulty in my reply, so you are wrong once again
Bald faced lie
Bobby The great wrote:
2) God does know where it is and it will be revealed when He chooses to reveal it not in your time.
6. God doesn't really have a message for all humans => The bible is completely wrong and does not describe God properly i.e. The God described in the bible does not exist.
Bobby The great wrote:
3) God know what will happen he is running on His time schedule not yours,
6. God doesn't really have a message for all humans => The bible is completely wrong and does not describe God properly i.e. The God described in the bible does not exist.
Bobby The great wrote:
4) Your logic is flawed proved by point 2 and 3 above
Bald faced lie
Bobby The great wrote:
5) But they do exist, there is enough time, yet they don’t they use scribes.
Bald faced lie, lawyers, judges, juries, witnesses are not trained to record in writing the events in the courtroom in real time. Scribes are required for that reason. If a God has the same limitations then;
1. He didn't know how.=> He's not God.
2. He wasn't powerful enough.=> He's not God.
Bobby The great wrote:
6) He Knows how and did write the original tables as recorded.
3. He did but someone hid it.=> God doesn't know where it is, could not have known it would be hidden => He's not God.
4. He did but someone destroyed it.=> God didn't know that would happen and could not prevent it => He's not God.
Bobby The great wrote:
7) God chooses to use people to interact with people, much like a president uses aids to interact with his subjects.
A president is not God. Therefore your God is a FAIL!!
Bobby The great wrote:
8) God does not NEED them he chooses them. Big difference.
Bald faced lie. Why would he need to choose them? EPIC FAIL!!
Bobby The great wrote:
9) You don’t have to re-read anything you have to re-post your rubbish over and over again to try to convince people you know what you are talking about but you do not.
Bald faced lie
Bobby The great wrote:
10) Your logic is flawed I proved that and so have 3 other people in this threat (well 3 that I found with a cursory search.). You can post that as often as you like, you obviously like it.
Logic correctly applied would look something like this:
Bald faced lie
Bobby The great wrote:
(from your post)
“........
10. He wrote is as required Man chooses to ignore it, He gave man free will => He is God
5. He did but man is too limited to understand the message => God didn't make his creatures so they would understand his message AND he didn't write his message so his creatures could understand it => He's not God.
Bobby The great wrote:
11. God doesn't really have a message for all humans => The bible is completely wrong and does not describe God properly i.e. The God described in the bible does not exist.
Correct! Congratulations!!
Bobby The great wrote:
12. His message is for everyone, everywhere, it is correct (if man translates it so). He exists as described in the Torah=> HE IS GOD.
There you have it better application of logic for every negative you must have a positive. If not the statement is not logical.
Another bald faced lie. I've shown how your feeble counter assertions were already covered in the original presentation. FAIL!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
I have laid it out I do not need to produce anything else to prove anything else, it is now time for you to be a big boy and look for yourself, read the Torah, study the world around you, look into the dimension of time.
You have provided nothing but unsupported assertions. Any twit can do that. And I see that you do it often.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not, Creation backwards would be "noitaerc'
Well...you know how things get lost in transltion.

I've always wanted to try that Roo meat you folks eat.
Is it like rabbit?
Bobby The great

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Well...you know how things get lost in transltion.
I've always wanted to try that Roo meat you folks eat.
Is it like rabbit?
Sorry Mate, 2 problems with that 1) there are no Roos in New Zealand they are in Australia 2) I am Kosher I don't eat Roo. But I hear its pretty good but a strong flavour.
Bobby The great

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You have provided nothing but unsupported assertions. Any twit can do that. And I see that you do it often.
Just like you I see.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you I see.
You need to have your eyes checked.
Bobby The great

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text> Bald faced lie…
…
….

This is now the second time I have corrected your logic in about an hour, others have in this thread, not a lie a fact.

Just because you disagree with the logic statement does not make them lies, anyone could say exactly the same for the statements you put in your logic.

For your education: Logic is definitive, it relies on the existence of 2 states, in fact everything in the universe only exists in 2 states. Logic with only one possible outcome is not logical. Logic is in everything.

Here is an example of logic it is an ‘and’ logic statement
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….1….0
1….0….0
1….1….1

Here is an ‘or’ logic statement
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….1….1
1….0….1
1….1….1
Your logic was posted like this
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….x ….0
x….0….0
x ….x …. x
That is not logic as you can see half of it is missing. I corrected that and you did not like that. So now it is time for you to go back to school and either ask for a refund or beg to re-sit several years of education.

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text> Bald faced lie…
…
….

This is now the second time I have corrected your logic in about an hour, others have in this thread, not a lie a fact.

Just because you disagree with the logic statement does not make them lies, anyone could say exactly the same for the statements you put in your logic.

For your education: Logic is definitive, it relies on the existence of 2 states, in fact everything in the universe only exists in 2 states. Logic with only one possible outcome is not logical. Logic is in everything.

A….B….C
0….0….0
0….1….0
1….0….0
1….1….1

A….B….C
0….0….0
0….1….1
1….0….1
1….1….1
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….x ….0
x….0….0
x ….x …. x
That is not logic as you can see half of it is missing. I corrected that and you did not like that. So now it is time for you to go back to school and either ask for a refund or beg to re-sit several years of education.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to have your eyes checked.
Thanks for the concern but they are OK for now.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous cult f*ck with no morals. Probably typing from a prison.
Quite likely, either that or a mental institution. It would explain Dookie's strange obsessions, and his interest in diapers and pooh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….1….0
1….0….0
1….1….1
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….1….1
1….0….1
1….1….1
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….x ….0
x….0….0
x ….x …. x
I see you have a long established history as a bald faced liar on these threads. Why am I not surprised?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have a long established history as a bald faced liar on these threads. Why am I not surprised?
I never lie you fail the logic test again so be it.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Bobby The great wrote:
I have read this rubbish from you before you have used it so many time and so many people have pointed out the flaw in you logic, I don’t really know if I should do so as so many already have.
I will repeat what someone else has already told you;
It is recorded in the Torah that God Himself did write on the stone commandment tables. So your entire thing falls over at that point.
So, where are these tables?
:::crickets chirping::
Bobby The great wrote:
Secondly there are more possible statements in your logic; you have chosen to only use a few.
Now answer me this in a court of law do the judge, the lawyers, the witnesses and the jury all write down their own words, or is there a scribe to do it for them. The fact that a scribe does it does not disprove the existence of the judge, the lawyers, the witnesses and the jury. Again proof that you logic is flawed.
The fact that God chose to interact with mankind through a mediator does not make him any less God.
<quoted text>
There is no evidence for your god. Why should I believe he exists?

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Bobby The great wrote:
Who made up these rules, they are not classical literary nor debatary rules in English. I guess you just made them up to take the heat off me asking you for proof of your little lies, no they are not really little (that would describe your mind) they are in fact whoppers.
My proof once again for you miss-firing mind:
1) Millions of eyewitnesses
2) Millions of eyewitness sworn statement
3) Million of written document
4) Creation
5) Time
6) My personal witness and knowledge.
<quoted text>
A Muslim could say the same thing about his religion.
Doesn't prove squat.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Mate, 2 problems with that 1) there are no Roos in New Zealand they are in Australia 2) I am Kosher I don't eat Roo. But I hear its pretty good but a strong flavour.
Sorry.That's one on me.No roos? Well I need to study more.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….1….0
1….0….0
1….1….1
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….1….1
1….0….1
1….1….1
A….B….C
0….0….0
0….x ….0
x….0….0
x ….x …. x
A fundie attempting logic.
LOL!
Bobby The Great

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
A Muslim could say the same thing about his religion.
Doesn't prove squat.
he could but he would be wrong. I do and I am right. Easy as that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,861 - 5,880 of14,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••