Solid support for Romney among US voters in Israel

Nov 5, 2012 Full story: WRAL.com 379

American expatriates in Israel are lining up strongly behind Republican candidate Mitt Romney, in contrast to their fellow Jews back in the U.S., according to a survey.

Full Story
moon cricket

United States

#403 Jan 21, 2013
If they want to throw up maybe

Since: Jan 13

Faisalabad, Pakistan

#405 Jan 22, 2013
Evan. even though Aaron`s st0ry is something, I just received themselves a CitroŽn 2CV since I been earnin $5495 this-past/five weeks and just a little over 10-k this past-month. it's actualy the most-comfortable job I have ever done. I actually started seven months/ago and almost straight away earned at least $84, per hour. I went to this website,,========bit90.com==== ======
Cow

Levittown, PA

#408 Jan 24, 2013
moo
JDL Fifth Column

Bradenton, FL

#412 Jan 28, 2013
anneutral wrote:
why do US voters in Israel support Romney?
because Romney will bring the US military into a war with Iran for them.
and Obama wont.
.......... Aldrich Ames Romney , Jon Pollard Romney , Benedict Arnold Limbaugh and Quisling AIPAC hate the USA and love their war profits.........see SUPERMOB by gus russo , GOP GOMORRAH and Lowenstein and Moor, ON IMPERIALISM.
WINEP hates the USA

Bradenton, FL

#413 Jan 28, 2013
Goldstone Report wrote:
<quoted text>.......... ROMNEY and the Madoff-Dalsimer-Gotlieb fifth colunmn is threatening everyone with more silly wars , thus pushing the Russians and Chinese together .......... Glen Drek , jon pollard and Mikhael Raphan love Romney...... USS LIBERTY and the Bubba Navy know that Admiral Issac Kidd and Kapitan Gotlieb are traitors.
.......... Nekritz , Paul Wolfowitz , Despicable Dershowitz , Ann Coulterwitz and Eliot Abrams hate the USA.
Anonymous

Dakar, Senegal

#414 Jan 29, 2013
Hello

My name is Gift and I was impressed when i saw your profile today, and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through this my private e-mail box (giftunlee@hotmail.com ) Thanks. waiting to hear from you soon, Gift. I will send to you my pictures in my next mail through this my mail box
giftunlee@hotmail.com
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#416 Jan 29, 2013
Is the average Israeli a candidate for the KKK
like most Republicans?

Or are they more intelligent and tolerant?
Grizz

United States

#420 Jan 30, 2013
First Obama who is the next Hitler rising must be taken from his office. You need to study the Rex 84 program and the executive order 16303 by Obama and H.R. 164. Many other bills have been passed by this Nazi democratic regime to enslave Americans in the Fema concentration camps portrayed as disaster relocation camps but have double row fencing, barbed wire facing inward, security cameras, staffed with armed guards and fully functional. The excuse given by this Hitler regime is to house illegal immigrants from Mexico. But 800 of them built with one in Fairbanks Alaska to hold millions? What a farce and a big lie. His intent is to eliminate term limits and put himself as a dictator. The executive order 16303 is enough to impeach Obama and any order to ban hand guns in America is un-Constitutional. Wake up America for it will be all over when Obama declares marshal law in America that will throw the Constitution out the door. It has been reported that his new litmus test for his generals are that they will have to swear alliance with his corrupt government and fire on U.S citizens at his command in the event of any uprising against his Nazi regime.

Ruidoso, NM

#421 Jan 30, 2013
Grizz wrote:
First Obama who is the next Hitler rising must be taken from his office. You need to study the Rex 84 program and the executive order 16303 by Obama and H.R. 164. his Nazi regime.
Where is the info/data about the 800 camps already set up?

Ruidoso, NM

#422 Jan 30, 2013
Where is the info/data about the 800 camps already set up you refer to?
Voting

Oklahoma City, OK

#431 Feb 9, 2013
rtaylortitle wrote:
Where is the info/data about the 800 camps already set up you refer to?
Look up detainment camps. I do know my sister in law didn't believe it until she took her grown girls on a day trip to see if what she heard was true. She did find one they are talking about. Scary but I bet Texas won't conform without a fight if that is what they really are.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#432 Feb 15, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Go Blow Forever. Israel was a bad mistake for Obama and he made the mistake because he is STUPID.
Who wants a stupid president?
Romney by a landslide. Israel is our ally.
Who wants a stupid president?

You wanted one for eight years.
And boy did you ever get one.

Israel is not our ally.
Israel is our dependent.

Since: Feb 13

Faisalabad, Pakistan

#433 Feb 16, 2013
If you think Josephine`s story is nice..., last pay cheque my aunt's boyfriend also easily made $9074 putting in a ninteen hour week an their house and they're co-worker's ex-wife`s neighbour has done this for three months and earned more than $9074 part time from there laptop. applie the steps at this address,=======bit90.com====== =
Athiest

Holon, Israel

#434 Feb 17, 2013
Gary wrote:
Is the average Israeli a candidate for the KKK
like most Republicans?
Or are they more intelligent and tolerant?
Again hatrest based on lies.
the KKK was created by the Democratic Party, they also pushed slavery and no black rights.

It was Republicans who freed slaves, and fought for equality.

Its amazing how fooled the USA has been by believing its all the White Male Republicans fault. Talk about racism and sexism.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#438 Feb 20, 2013
Athiest wrote:
<quoted text>
the KKK was created by the Democratic Party, they also pushed slavery and no black rights.
Its amazing how fooled the USA has been by believing its all the White Male Republicans fault. Talk about racism and sexism.
"the KKK was created by the Democratic Party, they also pushed slavery and no black rights.
It was Republicans who freed slaves, and fought for equality"

You are correct but you must also think that people are blind and live in caves because the GOP is NOW racist as hell and ESP in the southern red states.

You must honestly think people are simply blind to even swallow that crap because the GOP now is NOT that GOP and in Florida the republican Gov Rick Scott did all he could with the GOP's blessing to stop the Black vote.

Racist as hell southern redneck police, politicians are ALL White and Republicans like you.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#439 Feb 20, 2013
Athiest wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of what you say about the Dems is true, but what you
are willfully forgetting is the decision that Nixon made
with his "southern strategy." Nixon calculated (correctly)
that millions of segregationist Southern whites were very
angry with LBJ, the Civil Rights movement and the Democratic
Party and were ready to jump ship. Nixon sent them all an
invitation to join the GOP. Leave the Democratic Party and its
damned equal rights for minorities.

They did and the rest is history.

That's how the Republican Party became the refuge of millions
of Southern white supremacists and still is today. The old solid
Democratic South is now the new solid Republican South, warts and all.
Goldstone Report

Sarasota, FL

#440 Feb 21, 2013
Romney s 4 Sons wrote:
<quoted text>Why not have a Stupid President when we have Stupid Citizens like you who vote their loyalty to Israel over their loyalty to The U S A.
.......... tax Aho Mascari , Twitt Romney , eliot abrams and the JDL fifth column of war profiteers and the WINEP Wolfpack of gangstalkers for endless wars .......... see LAVON AFFAIR and the USS LIBERTY.
King

Anonymous Proxy

#444 Feb 27, 2013
Israel is God's chosen land. Palestinians need to move or get burned those Muslim dogs

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#446 Feb 28, 2013
Athiest wrote:
<quoted text>Again hatrest based on lies.

LOL!

Thanks for the "HIStory" lesson, sport...

How about step up to the present and try and use that same argument with today's GOP.

Members of the old Democratic southern rednecks in that party started the KKK, not intelligent members...Your bullshit is moot.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#447 Feb 28, 2013
Athiest wrote:
<quoted text>Again hatrest based on lies.

Lincoln didn't like or want to live with black people...He wanted them back to Africa and called them savages just like most rednecks did back then...

"Freeing Slaves" was a political move, not an "all men are created equal" move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netanyahu visit continues to stir emotion 35 min Uzi 99
Boehnera s invitation to Netanyahu backfires on... 42 min Uzi 86
Palestinian girl, 14, in Israel prison for thro... 50 min Uzi 10
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 57 min Uzi 120,788
DNC's Wasserman-Schultz Blasts MSNBC for Biased... 2 hr Jojo 1
Turkish President points out new project to bui... 3 hr Sade Supremacy 7
Turkey ministry denounces Armenia president rem... 6 hr Dander 1
More from around the web