Solid support for Romney among US voters in Israel

Nov 5, 2012 Full story: WRAL.com 379

American expatriates in Israel are lining up strongly behind Republican candidate Mitt Romney, in contrast to their fellow Jews back in the U.S., according to a survey.

Full Story
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#345 Dec 8, 2012
RhondaYes wrote:
<quoted text>What if President Obama does hate Israel?
EDITED FOR SPACE
Hello "RhondaYes",

After 60 years of AIPAC / AZC / JINSA selected "US Presidents"....we NEED at least ONE who will at least give a passing thought to US Lives, and America's best Interests.

"We, the jewish people control America" and other quotes from israeli leaders 1969-2006
http://www.myspace.com/102837581/blog/1587192...

“10 Reasons Why the Israel Lobby AIPAC is So Dangerous”
http://prn.fm/2012/03/01/medea-benjamin-10-re...
EXCERPT
“1. AIPAC is lobbying Congress to promote a military confrontation with Iran. AIPAC — like the Israeli government — is demanding that the U.S. attack Iran

2.   AIPAC promotes Israeli policies that are in direct opposition to international law.

3.  AIPAC's call for unconditional support for the Israeli government threatens our national security.
4.  AIPAC undermines American support for democracy movements in the Arab world.
5.  AIPAC makes the U.S. a pariah at the UN.
6.  AIPAC attacks politicians who question unconditional support of Israel.
7.  AIPAC attempts to silence all criticism of Israel by labeling critics as "anti-Semitic," "de-legitimizers" or "self-hating Jews."
8.  AIPAC feeds U.S. government officials a distorted view of the Israel/Palestine conflict.
9.  AIPAC lobbies for billions of U.S. taxdollars to go to Israel instead of rebuilding America .
10.  Money to Israel takes funds from world's poor.”
CONTINUED

THIS book was written by a friend of mine with whom I enjoy staying in contact. He's got an EXCELLENT grasp on our Zionist Occupiers and their REAL Cost

“The Host and the Parasite – How Israel’s Fifth Column Consumed America”
http://alethonews.wordpress.com/2012/02/11/th...
EXCERPT “The Host and the Parasite” is an extraordinarily important book that traces America’s slide into fascism and subservience to a foreign power.

He backs up his analysis with over 800 footnoted references to government, scholarly and media sources.

For those who pretend that America’s Mid East policy is intended to serve America’s self-interest, Felton reviews the appalling cost to America of its pro-Israel policy:

- thousands of dead American soldiers; trillions of dollars of debt incurred over the years due to higher oil costs and ruinous wars; the enmity of the world; and the destruction of the American system of republican government.

And what has America gained by supporting Israel? Nothing, Felton argues, that can begin to justify the appalling cost.” CONTINUED

SINCE INT CRIMINAL AND ARTIFICIAL inception, America's GREATEST and most insidious Enemy has
been Israel.

Israel is not only America’ PROVEN, Greatest Threat but has, also, killed MORE Americans than All Muslim Countries Combined.

“ISRAELI FALSE FLAGS AND BETRAYALS”
http://www.takeourworldback.com/911realityden...

“A Comprehensive History of Zionist Crimes”
http://www.takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes ...

THIS (below) is a Policy written by Traitorous JINSA "Dual"Citizens/ aka "Israeli Zionist War Mongers"

It IS the Blueprint for the use of AMERICAN BLOOD in the Conquest / Subjugation of the Islamic World for Israel's "Security" to Exterminate, Expand, Plunder etc:

“Clean Break or Dirty War? Israel’s Foreign Policy Directive to the United States”
Institute for Research: Middle East Policy
http://www.irmep.org/Policy_Briefs/3_27_2003_...

EXCERPT:“Great changes are seldom achieved without a plan. The Israeli policy paper “A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm”(ACB) was authored by a group of policy advisors to Israel."

We'v already "Done" Iraq for them and are helping them subjugate Syria; then, there's Iran & Pakistan, Lebanon and other Wars of their choice!

So, PLEASE!

We need SOMEONE to represent Americans!

Thanks
Derek

UK

#346 Dec 8, 2012
A woman was stripped by soldiers
Derek

UK

#347 Dec 8, 2012
http://www.uvioo.com/video/...

Soldiers stripping woman.

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

#348 Dec 12, 2012
Great post. I will be going through some of these issues as well..

Since: Sep 12

Bronx, NY

#349 Dec 12, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello "RhondaYes",
After 60 years of AIPAC / AZC / JINSA selected "US Presidents"....we NEED at least ONE who will at least give a passing thought to US Lives, and America's best Interests.
"We, the jewish people control America" and other quotes from israeli leaders 1969-2006
http://www.myspace.com/102837581/blog/1587192...
Thanks
With Israel, I've always felt it was "the tail wagging the dog".

Correct me, if I am wrong: I seem to remember reading that it was our "duty" to protect Israel because they are the "chosen" ones. I, also, read the UN located the land on which Israel stands out of the graciousness of the Palestinian people. They were going to be settled on land in Africa, but Idi Amin promised a little "welcome" for them, if the government was stupid enough to bring them.

Recently, I posted a map that showed the slow encroachment of Israel on Palestine and displacement of generations of people and families. No wonder they're pissed! http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f242/SoulBr...
Israel has become a dominating bully, because of its' control and open support of America. The American President's have had to be strong proponents of Israel, even long after they've wanted to walk away from the role and just be allies. President Obama saw this and determined to remain strong allies, but not backers of whatever bully move Israel put on Palestine. I'm not saying we don't look out for Israel, just the same as we look out for Great Britain.

ISrael has played victim every time America has made moves to put distance between us. It is time they grow up and move out of the house; find their own footing and face the consequences of their actions.

We were used to provide protection for them at the beginning, now here we are and it is time they learn that if you throw stones, stones will be thrown back at you. It is not for us to stand in the middle giving them cover as the skin from our backs are ripped off.

President Obama just reminded Bibi that we value the lives of our people and won't be sacrificing them unnecessarily to his hawkishness.
XXEd

Yuma, AZ

#350 Dec 14, 2012
If Romney has so much support in Isreal, I will gladly help him move there. Maybe he can take his Alcoholic Tanning Booth friend with him, sometimes Boehner looks darker then Obama and Obama's 1/2 black, how is that possible, sometimes he's so Orange I just want to pick him up and take him to the Supermarket and throw him in Orange bin, hopefully someone will buy.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#351 Dec 14, 2012
RhondaYes wrote:
<quoted text>With Israel, I've always felt it was "the tail wagging the dog".

RELUCTANTLY EDITED FOR SPACE
Hello RhondaYes,

Sorry to be so late......but!

I just read an article entitled "AIPAC; The Tail Wagging the Dog!"

I was assigned to another Airborne Unit only this one was a Rapid Deployment Team (1972) on Alert, 24/7 with the "Mission" of "Protecting Israel" if/when they screwed up with the EXISTING US Troops in the area to defend that Nasty, War Mongering little Parasite!!!!

We were "Quietly" instructed "Don't worry about the Arabs, just watch those Israeli Bastards!"

Killing Americans while dressed as Muslims is one of their Favorite, most frequently used Deceptions. We just did practice drills etc until I moved on.

THESE guys weren't so lucky. Because of the ABSOLUTE Ziono Media Control, you'll NEVER hear about this or the Hundreds other Censored, betrayals

“CSI Forensics Proves Who Killed US Marines - Evidence shows Israel is Guilty!“
http://65.118.73.164/cache/for ensics.htm
&#8232;By Ralph Forbes
General Kelly
The Beirut bombing that killed 241 U.S. Marines was "the largest non-nuclear explosion in history," according to General Paul X. Kelley, past-Commandant of the Marine Corps." CONTINUED

THIS should be helpful:

“JEWISH WRITERS CLAIM POWERFUL ZIONISTS DROVE USA INTO MID-EAST WAR FOR SAKE OF ISRAEL”
http://www.usa-exile.org/news/0304/13/zionist...
http://www.theweeklyinformant.com/arishavit.h...

-Jack Bernstein, Author, The Life of An American Jew in Racist Israel (following prediction was made in 1984!)

"The Zionists who rule Israel and the Zionists in America have been trying to trick the U.S. into a Mideast war on the side of Israel.

" They almost succeeded when U.S. Marines were sent to Lebanon in 1982.

The blood of the 250 American Marines who died in Lebanon is dripping from the hands of the Israeli and American Zionists.

If more Americans are not made aware of the truth about Zionist Israel, you can be sure that, sooner or later, those atheists who claim to be God's Chosen People will trick the U.S. into a Mideast war against the Arabs who in the past have always been America's best friends.”

Dr. Henry Makow Phd., February 10, 2003? Writer, Inventor of Board game "Scruples"

"If the U.S. gets bogged down with heavy casualties on both sides,
Americans are going to blame big oil and Zionism for getting them into this mess.

Everybody knows that:

1. The only country that fears Iraq's WMD's is Israel;

2. American-Jewish neo-conservatives on the Defence Policy Board (Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz) planned this war in 1998 and made it Bush Administration policy;

3. The purpose of the war is to change the balance of power in the Middle East so Israel can settle the Palestinian issue on its own terms; and 4. Congress trembles in fear before the Israeli Lobby, "AIPAC."

At this perilous juncture in US history, there is no effective opposition because Zionist Jews appear to control both parties.

The Jewish "Anti Defamation League" considers it a barometer of anti Semitism to say, "Jews have too much power."

But is something anti-Semitic if it is true?

Anti- Semitism is racial prejudice. Zionist power is not a racial prejudice; it is a fact of life.

When a special interest group hijacks American foreign policy, it is a patriotic duty to say so.

In recent decades, Zionists have succeeded in making support for Zionism synonymous with "Jewish."

They have made Israel appear to be a vulnerable country facing annihilation in a sea of bloodthirsty Arabs.

In fact, Israel has 200-400 nuclear bombs and is one of the most powerful nations on earth.

It has evaded many opportunities for a just peace because its secret agenda is to dominate the region.

Israel keeps this quiet because most Jews, including Israelis, did not sign on for that".CONTINUED

More later,

Gray
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#352 Dec 14, 2012
RhondaYes wrote:
<quoted text>With Israel, I've always felt it was "the tail wagging the dog".
Correct me, if I am wrong: I seem to remember reading that it was our "duty" to protect Israel
Hello again,

It would take days to outline the Extensive Degree to which Zionists have Dominated US Policy from Deceptions duping MILLIONS of American Deaths in many Wars: WW 1, WW 2, and, more recently, Israel's wars for Regional Domination in a Plan written by Israeli Zionists in US Government, loyal to ISRAEL ONLY ( Wolfwith Perle, Feith etc in JINSA

“Clean Break or Dirty War? Israel’s Foreign Policy Directive to the United States”
Institute for Research: Middle East Policy
http://www.irmep.org/Policy_Briefs/3_27_2003_...

“Neocon Middle East Policy:”
The 'Clean Break' Plan Damage Assessment
http://www.irmep.org/cbda.htm
“A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm is a definitive Middle East strategy authored and implemented by operatives in the highest levels of the US government.
“There is just one problem.  The plan was a strategy for Israel, not the United States of America."

“The Lobby Like No Other&#8232;Wants a War Like No Other”

http://www.antiwar.com/scheuer/...
"President Washington wrote in 1796, "the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake, since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government."

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03

“Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin wrote:
“Because of a miracle, a foreign army is fighting our worst enemy for our sakes.” There are also indications that individuals active in Israel’s founding movement, Zionism, played a role in the U.S. entering World War I, a war that Americans voted resoundingly against joining.”

“Again, do the conditions of 1930s Germany correspond to American society today? The Nitsch-types affirm:
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.

THIS Site will keep you busy forever "When Victims Rule"
http://www.vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres3/wvr.pd...

I'm sorry to just throw a bunch of reliable sources at you and will try to organize a more coherent stream if thought.

It's VERY Important torember the different between Genocidal ZIONIST Criminal Sadists, and the "Jews they've killed and continue to endanger & torment......with the BLOOD and Resources of others!!!

'till Next Time

PS.....There IS hope, however

“An 82-page analysis concludes that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interes”
http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/an-82-p...
somuch

Bedminster, NJ

#353 Dec 14, 2012
so much for all that Romney support
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#355 Dec 17, 2012
News Skeptic wrote:
As a Christian, I strongly support Israel. If the Israeli's do not support Obama, neither will I.
Romney for President !
what you are is a traitor, you owe your loyalty to the people destroying your race, goddmaned idiot

Bronx, NY

#356 Dec 17, 2012
Gray, the problem with Israel is President Obama is not playing the game. Had Bibi been more respectful of this Black President and not dismissive as though he would just fall in line like a good little boy, President Obama would have given him more attention. This PResident is not averss to Israel, just to losing more troops on foreign groups in aide of an aggressive ally pissing off others in the region.

President Obama is not in Bibi's face smiling, so the hawks accuse the president of being against Israel. President Obama is pro-America.

Get use to it you've never had a fight in your life republican politicians. Toothless hawks.
JDL hates the USA

Tampa, FL

#357 Dec 18, 2012
We are prevented from discussing politics in the US by the gangstalkers of the GOTLIEB RENTATHUG GOON SQUADS with their unlimited cash to deploy caravans of stalkers with FL Tags 456 HIR , AFQ B30 , 084 NAC, MSU DVM , BGW J39 , 243 PIE , 244 PIE and ATA B41 ................. See BY WAY OF DECEPTION by Vic Ostrovsky and SUPERMOB by Gus Russo and Ed Nekritz.

Bronx, NY

#358 Dec 18, 2012
The Israelis wanted Romney, if this is true, in the same way Norquist did for taxes, john McCain and the generals for war, healthcare industry for skimming, gas companies and the speculators for unlimited subsidies and unregulated pricing, big business and the corporations for de-regulation and business being done in the dark. Romney would have rubber stamped everything to his buddies and America would have suffered the furies of the damned.

You're welcome you ungrateful republican base of idiots and followers leading us all into losing our right to vote; including you, because unlike the people you serve YOU are subject to the same change in laws as the minorities. Idiots.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#361 Dec 21, 2012
LOL! The title of this thread cracks me up every time I read it. You blew it Bibi!
b

Carrizo Springs, TX

#364 Dec 28, 2012
'§nk . Dfz(-5!(:1-5!
Z;0",N(782,,'u4
Sal

Miami, FL

#365 Dec 29, 2012
I think we can all agree that we voted on the lesser of the evils as neither candidate was a winner.
Sal

Miami, FL

#366 Dec 29, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
If mittwit wants the US to go to war over Israel his sons should be on the front lines! Cowardice seems to run in the romney family ever since mittwit hid in France during the Vite Nam war when REAL americans were serving their country!
I am an Army vet (artillery). I did not have the slightest problem with Romney getting 4 deferments and going to France but I had a huge problem with the fact that he actually spoke out in favor of Nam , only to than get deferements for himself.

I found that rather Rush Limbaugh, Ted Nugent hypocrisy.

GOP couldn't give a damn about vets , they are all show and all talk ,the constant VA cut backs they want make my point , yet they adore massive and not needed Pentagon spending.

I held my nose and voted for Obama, who is no winner but dems are better for veterans.
We all have priority issues we vote on.

"Mitt Romney Faces New Scrutiny Over Vietnam War-Era Draft Deferments"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/05/mitt...
Sal

Miami, FL

#367 Dec 29, 2012
RhondaYes wrote:
Gray, the problem with Israel is President Obama is not playing the game. Had Bibi been more respectful of this Black President and not dismissive as though he would just fall in line like a good little boy, President Obama would have given him more attention. This PResident is not averss to Israel, just to losing more troops on foreign groups in aide of an aggressive ally pissing off others in the region.
President Obama is not in Bibi's face smiling, so the hawks accuse the president of being against Israel. President Obama is pro-America.
Get use to it you've never had a fight in your life republican politicians. Toothless hawks.
Bibi could not care less if Obama was Black or White. dems see racism under every rock.

I do think Bush messed up as did Obama because they should have given Israel the bunker busting bombs Israel asked for when it came to dealing with Iran who is a threat to the whole region.

The Israelis do much of our dirty work .

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#368 Dec 29, 2012
XXEd wrote:
If Romney has so much support in Isreal, I will gladly help him move there. Maybe he can take his Alcoholic Tanning Booth friend with him, sometimes Boehner looks darker then Obama and Obama's 1/2 black, how is that possible, sometimes he's so Orange I just want to pick him up and take him to the Supermarket and throw him in Orange bin, hopefully someone will buy.
Classic.

“what's your major malfunction?”

Since: Aug 12

San Diego, California

#369 Dec 29, 2012
RhondaYes wrote:
The Israelis wanted Romney, if this is true, in the same way Norquist did for taxes, john McCain and the generals for war, healthcare industry for skimming, gas companies and the speculators for unlimited subsidies and unregulated pricing, big business and the corporations for de-regulation and business being done in the dark. Romney would have rubber stamped everything to his buddies and America would have suffered the furies of the damned.

You're welcome you ungrateful republican base of idiots and followers leading us all into losing our right to vote; including you, because unlike the people you serve YOU are subject to the same change in laws as the minorities. Idiots.
woah, so you are saying generals supported McCain why? War mongars? Doubtful! Generals lead us, they don't hope to lead their troops into combat to watch them die! They support funding to protect their soldiers. You can't send our men and women into combat with trash can lids for armor and rubber bands with rocks. When our unit deployed they were forced to scavenge off broken down vehicles and patchwork their armoring of vehicles. That's scary, generals have to answer for being ill prepared to those parents, many of them have children serving and any parent is going to expect the best when it's life risking. We owe that to our military and their families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min WasteWater 120,648
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 39 min MUQ2 38,061
U.S. senator threatens aid cut to Palestinians ... 1 hr Lamer 54
Netanyahu visit continues to stir emotion 1 hr Barack the Yellow 46
Turkish President points out new project to bui... 1 hr SomaliUK 3
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 2 hr Captain Yesterday 46
Cyprus protest UK stance on north trade 3 hr Democracy 48
More from around the web