Turkey's Erdogan accuses Baghdad of dragging Iraq to civil war

Nov 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Star

Turkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan addresses members of the parliament in Ankara on November 20, 2012.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Nov 22, 2012

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#2 Nov 21, 2012
what he's drinking?

“i still have a hope ”

Since: Jan 12

Amman, Jordan

#3 Nov 21, 2012
just stop interfering in iraq issue
i wish saddam still exist

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 21, 2012
samar_sss wrote:
just stop interfering in iraq issue
i wish saddam still exist
haya5do el mosul we kirkuk 3an areeb , 2 years men delwa2ty , alf mabrook .

“i still have a hope ”

Since: Jan 12

Amman, Jordan

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
haya5do el mosul we kirkuk 3an areeb , 2 years men delwa2ty , alf mabrook .
why do you say that
why 2 years exactly

“i still have a hope ”

Since: Jan 12

Amman, Jordan

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
haya5do el mosul we kirkuk 3an areeb , 2 years men delwa2ty , alf mabrook .
wallah lazem nekser ejerhom etha 7awaloo
el atrak tam3aneen fena o e7na moo hoon
methel el agbiya
bas shtreen el 3arab ye7daroo osalsalat torkiyya
haha

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 22, 2012
samar_sss wrote:
<quoted text>why do you say that
why 2 years exactly
Turkey has economically already taken over Northern Iraq , the head of Kirkuk provincial council is a Turkmen loyal to Turkey . He was put into this office threw Turkish influence over the people living in kirkuk .

First they will get rid of bachar which is happening now through the " free syrian army " which was set up by the turkish intelligence and after that Turkey will annex around 15% of syria creating there a buffer zone in addition to taking control over syrian borders with iraq .

The current recognized Syrian council has made an agreement with Turkey to set up permanent Turkish bases inside syrian soil after fall of bachar . The turkish army will set up military airports and military camps in northern syria .

Already Turkey has 13 camps in northern iraq " kurdish iraq " with around 5000 soldiers .

After they set up a puppet goverment in Syria then they will start targeting the clown in Baghdad .

Iraq currently suffers from a void that Turkey is slowly filing up.

You can even smell this from Erodogan comment about " civil war " in iraq . The Turks have always had claims over mosul and kirkuk as there are around 1 million Turkmens living over there.

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 22, 2012
samar_sss wrote:
<quoted text>
wallah lazem nekser ejerhom etha 7awaloo
el atrak tam3aneen fena o e7na moo hoon
methel el agbiya
bas shtreen el 3arab ye7daroo osalsalat torkiyya
haha
howa 5alas , ma 3ad feeh dawla 3arabiya te2dar to2af odam turkiya aw iran .

el iraq delwa2ty etdamar 5alas , la feha geesh wala shorta , el geesh e 3eraqi a3'lab gonodoh ya mato fel 7oroob aw herbo 3ala el 5areg .

we ana 3andy ashoof turkiya a7san men iran el sara7a , 3ala el a2al homa 3elmaniyeen ama kelab iran islamiyeen mota5alifeen .

This is why I told you before stick with abdullah and never listen to the jordanian opposition .

“i still have a hope ”

Since: Jan 12

Amman, Jordan

#9 Nov 22, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
Turkey has economically already taken over Northern Iraq , the head of Kirkuk provincial council is a Turkmen loyal to Turkey . He was put into this office threw Turkish influence over the people living in kirkuk .
First they will get rid of bachar which is happening now through the " free syrian army " which was set up by the turkish intelligence and after that Turkey will annex around 15% of syria creating there a buffer zone in addition to taking control over syrian borders with iraq .
The current recognized Syrian council has made an agreement with Turkey to set up permanent Turkish bases inside syrian soil after fall of bachar . The turkish army will set up military airports and military camps in northern syria .
Already Turkey has 13 camps in northern iraq " kurdish iraq " with around 5000 soldiers .
After they set up a puppet goverment in Syria then they will start targeting the clown in Baghdad .
Iraq currently suffers from a void that Turkey is slowly filing up.
You can even smell this from Erodogan comment about " civil war " in iraq . The Turks have always had claims over mosul and kirkuk as there are around 1 million Turkmens living over there.
ohhhhhhh
thanks for this information
i discuss that with a kurds he told me they all will fight together if turks tried that
but iraqies must recognize that and arabs too
thats why turkey insist to drop al assad regimme
bas enta ween saken?
sheklak perfect in politics

“i still have a hope ”

Since: Jan 12

Amman, Jordan

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
howa 5alas , ma 3ad feeh dawla 3arabiya te2dar to2af odam turkiya aw iran .
el iraq delwa2ty etdamar 5alas , la feha geesh wala shorta , el geesh e 3eraqi a3'lab gonodoh ya mato fel 7oroob aw herbo 3ala el 5areg .
we ana 3andy ashoof turkiya a7san men iran el sara7a , 3ala el a2al homa 3elmaniyeen ama kelab iran islamiyeen mota5alifeen .
This is why I told you before stick with abdullah and never listen to the jordanian opposition .
agter war in iraq the situation in arab world get worse and worse
allah yer7am saddam o ayyamoh
la tetsha2am
i realy think dr mohaamad morsi is very good honest man he will change eygypt
about jordan
no differance betwee king ab dallah or another man
jordan have no resourses

ana 3an nafsee dont want turkey or iran both thinking of there interests
i think media must stop showing iran or turkey as a hero
read this(about big middle east project)
http://www.ankawa.com/forum/index.php...

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 22, 2012
samar_sss wrote:
<quoted text>
ohhhhhhh
thanks for this information
i discuss that with a kurds he told me they all will fight together if turks tried that
but iraqies must recognize that and arabs too
thats why turkey insist to drop al assad regimme
bas enta ween saken?
sheklak perfect in politics
Kurds are divided into 3 groups , you have yazidese , kermanjjese and soranese .

The Kurds of Iraq lead by Barzani are allied with Turkey and already they know of the plan Turkey has put over Iraq . Turkey would easily conquer mosul and kirkuk since people there do not want to be part of iraq anyway .

The Gulf countries are in support of this as it will end the shiah control over syria and iraq . The oil rich monarchies all they care about is saving their own kingdoms from iran , and after the bahrain incident they all allied themselves with Turkey .

You see the gulf monarchies are the ones funding the Turkish plans in disposing Assad .

Once Assad falls then Turkey will have effective control over syria and lebanon.

You gotta be realistic , no one in the middle east could fill the void in iraq and syria except Turkey .

Tell me the name of one Arab country that could do that or even a political group in syria or iraq that could run these countries effectively .

This is the adverse effects of military dictatorship , simply there is not alternative in neither syria and iraq . The main problem also comes fact that these 2 countries are made up of various ethnic groups .

Even Hamas has fell under Turkish influence along with Sudan , Somalia and Egypt .

The Shia/Sunni division among syrians and iraqese has made them an easy prey to be swallowed by outsiders .



“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 22, 2012
samar_sss wrote:
<quoted text>
agter war in iraq the situation in arab world get worse and worse
allah yer7am saddam o ayyamoh
la tetsha2am
i realy think dr mohaamad morsi is very good honest man he will change eygypt
about jordan
no differance betwee king ab dallah or another man
jordan have no resourses
ana 3an nafsee dont want turkey or iran both thinking of there interests
i think media must stop showing iran or turkey as a hero
read this(about big middle east project)
http://www.ankawa.com/forum/index.php...
This is exactly what I have been telling you . I know all about these plans and it started in 1997 , syria and turkey were close to entering a war until syria gave up and handed over abdullah ocalan the pkk leader.

Do you know anything about the Adana agreement in 1998 ? between syrian regime and Turkey ?

I blame the Arab salafese and shiah for the crap in iraq and syria

Morsi is allied with Turkey and he pretty much supports their agenda in syria and iraq.

If it was not for erodogan the americans would have never dealt with morsi .

Turkey has influence over every aspect of the Egyptian political and economical system . Erodogan even pushed for morsi to win the egyptian elections .

This is the thing , there is a Turkish/Qatari plan for the middle east .

“i still have a hope ”

Since: Jan 12

Amman, Jordan

#13 Nov 22, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly what I have been telling you . I know all about these plans and it started in 1997 , syria and turkey were close to entering a war until syria gave up and handed over abdullah ocalan the pkk leader.
Do you know anything about the Adana agreement in 1998 ? between syrian regime and Turkey ?
I blame the Arab salafese and shiah for the crap in iraq and syria
Morsi is allied with Turkey and he pretty much supports their agenda in syria and iraq.
If it was not for erodogan the americans would have never dealt with morsi .
Turkey has influence over every aspect of the Egyptian political and economical system . Erodogan even pushed for morsi to win the egyptian elections .
This is the thing , there is a Turkish/Qatari plan for the middle east .
you know i am pretty convinced now we must not listen to those salafi and of course shiaa
arabs in general are soo affected when it come to relegion
who ever say allah akber they easily follw him

read this too

this about middle east project
http://www.al-bayyna.com/modules.php...

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 22, 2012
samar_sss wrote:
<quoted text>
you know i am pretty convinced now we must not listen to those salafi and of course shiaa
arabs in general are soo affected when it come to relegion
who ever say allah akber they easily follw him
read this too
this about middle east project
http://www.al-bayyna.com/modules.php...
Whoever wrote this is a shiah , but he is right in somethings but not entirely.

The plan is as a said for turkey to annex mosul and kirkuk . The americans have left iraq for good by the way . In the united states they started using shale gas so the middle east is no longer useful for them as before . This is the reason why the gulf now have rushed after turkey.

Iraq is simply a battle field for a cold war between Turkey & gulf allies against iran .

Since: Mar 11

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#15 Nov 22, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever wrote this is a shiah , but he is right in somethings but not entirely.
The plan is as a said for turkey to annex mosul and kirkuk . The americans have left iraq for good by the way . In the united states they started using shale gas so the middle east is no longer useful for them as before . This is the reason why the gulf now have rushed after turkey.
Iraq is simply a battle field for a cold war between Turkey & gulf allies against iran .
shalom tantawy....
why dont you just wish them all..... luck?!

:)

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 22, 2012
holly israel wrote:
<quoted text>
shalom tantawy....
why dont you just wish them all..... luck?!
:)
Israel & Turkey Vs Iran



Since: Mar 11

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#17 Nov 22, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel & Turkey Vs Iran
yap... but turkd dont get it ...:)

they need more time...

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 22, 2012
holly israel wrote:
<quoted text>
yap... but turkd dont get it ...:)
they need more time...
I will explain in a message

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US condemns 'heinous murder' of Palestinian teen 5 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1,598
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 17 min Garry Ackerman 171
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 36,759
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Evangelical Leaders Will Visit Israel To Show S... 1 hr Rick Moss 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,997
Turkey's Imperial Fantasy 3 hr Dander 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••